VINDICATION. Tomorrow will be the day Sup Forums proved everyone wrong. Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
youtube.com/watch?v=nPGpXCC6ybU
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-dana-rohrabacher-will-consult-trump-before-giving-public-julian-assange-information/article/2631908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D A Y O F N U K E S

Fucking faggot

About what? Indictment? Yellowstone? WW3? Da joos? I don't know anymore what happenings to expect and be disappointed when they don't happen

bump

You must be new.

There is only one happening any of us were excited about before all this WW3 nonsense.

Ill help remind you.

>Sheriff Arpaio gets pardoned.

>Sheriff Arpaio is called onto the stage by Donald J Trump. He slowly sticks his hand into his jacket pocket. He lets out a sigh of relief. And then screams.

>VINDICATION

Obama is indonesian says Trump. I locked up Hillary says Trump. and many many more. Pedophiles in the thousands been locked up. The deep state is coming down.

Hillary gets jailed and the MSM get shit on for defending her. beautiful

Hao will he do that?
I need a habbening soon DD:
Tell us details!

Trump has a rally tomorrow, he's gonna pardon this sheriff that had a huge investigation into Obamas birth certificate.

I have a feeling Trump is gonna prove King Nigger isn't American.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

WHO FUCKING CARES. EVEN IF IT'S CLEARLY SHOWN TO BE TRUE TEAM SPORTS AMERICAN POLITICS WILL NULLIFY ANY INDEPENDENT THINKING. DEMS WILL DENY. RINOS WILL AVOID THE ISSUE. RIGHT WING WILL GET MAD. NOTHING WILL CHANGE AT ALL.

BRING DOWN THE PEDOS AND EXPOSE THE ESOTERIC EMPIRE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DON'T CARE AND NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT BULLSHIT PARTISAN SCANDAL POLITICS. THIS SHIT IS ASININE.

I'm going to blow coke all night so I'm extra fucking pumped for thia happening

Last time we had a thread started like this Trump became president, my hopes are higher than normal.

>Trump and Arpaio on stage, cheering everywhere.
>Curtain opens up behind them, revealing huge screen
>Flicks on, showing Hillary in a cell with orange pant-suit on.
>"I never break a promise."

Let it happen, lads.

Whatever farmer let that donkey out should be shot for such carelessness.

Fucking checked, let it all come crashing down.

My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture thrills,
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song;
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our fathers' God to Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright,
With freedom's holy light,
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God our King

So tomorrow is the day the deep state makes its assassination move just before an announcement?

It was supposed to be today. Your semite 5th column lied to us again. This indictment is starting to feel like the next Scorn trailer. So many promises and nothing delivered. Rustles my Jimmies desu.

Hey fucking clown, it was supposed to be at 10am today. Stop the LARP bullshit

God bless AMERICA

Trump couldn't read the teleprompter after STARING AT AN ECLIPSE. So they had to delay.

He's here

Hes...here

WAIt what? What makes you think tomorrow is going to be a major happening?

we aren't responsible for your degeneracy
in the words of Jordan Peterson:
>sort yourself out

Hillary’s getting locked up? US sending (or receiving) nukes? Something at Charlottesville? What the actual hell is happening here?

>yfw hillary, dws, and podesta get sent to prison, russia declares war on turkey, and kim jong shit nukes seoul all in the same day

meme magic overdose

(and I just hot helicopter reCAPTCHA'd)

shits gonna get real tomorrow.

Arizona governor is skipping the event because he has to activate the national guard.

Antifa/Alt-Left flooding into Arizona.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nPGpXCC6ybU

Dont forget about King Nigger.

I think arpaio will be vindicated when its revealed obama is indonesian.

False staged project bluebeam alien invasion

I almost want something this wacky to happen

Okay can someone give me a basic gestalt of what's going on tomorrow? There's a Trump rally? What does Arpaio have to do with it? I thought (((Shapiro))) said Hillary would get indicted today. Is that what this is about?

Obama is going to prison with hillary

About what? You're a little vague there.

>Not linking to email
It's this legit?

That most certainly was not in an email. It was something she supposedly said after the Matt Lauer townhall with the vets.

Fellow Aznons stay safe, don't get baited by shills and enjoy the day. It's gonna be a excellent.

As much as I want this to happen, I'm going to need proof.

Friendly reminder every countdown thread is both fake and gay. Sage.

there is know proof but i know its true

If this post is doubles, the happening will cometh.

>another insider totally habbening thread
when real shit happens it doesn't leak more than a day or so ahead of time, these monthlong timetables that larpers keep promoting are getting annoying as fuck.

um

>Antifa/Alt-Left flooding into Arizona.

where? i don't see 'em.

anyone else in the phoenix area? plan on going to the rally tomorrow?

I know a few people who are going and they're going to be carrying. Open carry ftw.

Uh oh a Meta double

if they plan on actually going into the convention center, tell them to leave their guns at home/in the car. no guns allowed inside the convention center

They're not.

honestly even if Hillary should be in jail by law, your country will self-destruct if trump puts her there

it will vindicate liberals saying he's a fascist, and will cause nonstop riots or even civil war. she will be a martyr. only Obama could have jailed her.

also it would guarantee impeachment. it's political suicide. it's for the greater good of your country that she stays out of jail and just dies in irrelevance in 10 years

Traps aren't gay?

Fuck off Australia. If you knew what was good for our country you wouldn't be Australia.

There is only one happening: locking her up.

Unfortunately it's not happening

checked

Looks like a literal baboon, that's scary even for a Brazilian man like me. Not delicia

what does this mean?

Peterson sells blow on his website
It helps when cleaning

>it's for the greater good of your country
Not true. We are at the point of no return. We have to let America destroy it's current form in order to rebuild the republic. If that is the spark we need, so be it. NOT sending her to jail would send a very bad message to people who oppose the republic and rule of law that they can do whatever they want in this country.

i think i know what it means, quick bend over, i got an idea

Wanna bet nothing will happen?

Podesta sent to prison today.

Are you retarded enough to actually ask an user for a bet?

Jfc if you're that retarded there's no way you can connect any of the dots for the last year. God help your soul.

You're the retard here, believing nobody leaked to the media about Clinton going to jail, but they leaked to pol of all places.

a left wing rebellion while they don't hold the white house or congress would be short lived and in the aftermath we could ban them from public office and voter registries, it would be the end of the left in America and possibly the entire world.

is a check

The media just isn't reporting it you fucking mogoloid

I'm with the other user, I think that a Hillary arrest would be something they'd cover, hell they'd be outright calling for rebellion and street marches, there's no way they'd just keep quiet about it. I'd love to be proven wrong but I just find it hard to believe that a Hillary arrest would be announced on Sup Forums first.

well tomorrow you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah i'm sure that's it. The biggest story in 2017, and media isn't reporting it, but Sup Forums fucking knows about it.

Go join a cult or something.

INDONESIAN PRESIDENT IS A CLONE OF OBAMA WITH A DIFFERENT MOTHER I REPEAT
>INDONESIAN PRESIDENT IS A CLONE OF OBAMA WITH A DIFFERENT MOTHER I REPEAT

Wew sweetie.

Mind filling me in on why we think a happening is happening tomorrow

Isn't it almost a guaranteed nothingburger by now?

washingtonexaminer.com/rep-dana-rohrabacher-will-consult-trump-before-giving-public-julian-assange-information/article/2631908

This man is going to drop files proving seth rich is the leaker

I JUST WANT IT ALL TO END IN FIRE AND FURY DAMN IT GIB ME HAPPENINGS

I have hope and faith in our god emperor Trump, while indicting Hillary is great, dunno if has the balls he hasnt even gone after ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.

We need our god emperor unchained by the bureaucracy of red tape in Washington and corruption lying within. If KeK is with us we will see our President ascend to become our god emperor.

Praise Kek!

No survivors

unironically the most sane post i've seen all day

Because justice isn't a team politics sport. It's the fucking sanctitiy of the LAW. DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES.

nothing is happening

Codefag speaks

just curious how you know the rope will be hanging HIGH PROFILE pedos. i've watched the build up. i've seen campaign managers (de blasio's) and other dems get arrested on pedo barges, and as time goes on from the original 1500 low level pedos we seem to be getting higher up.

but very curious how you know or what makes you think a)the day of roping pedo kikes is coming and/or b)tomorrow specifically and/or c)how obama is fucked exactly

This. At least up until the part about pedos.

I hate Trump so much. I hate everything he does, every fucking molecule of air that he breathes, and every skin flake that sloughs off of that repulsive water sack he calls a body. That will never ever change no matter what he does. He could save a hundred babies from a burning orphanage using nothing but his hands while screaming "GOD BLESS AMERICA" and I would still wish cancer upon his children.

And the shitless creatures that support him would still vote for him even I f he was caught on video raping a group of toddlers to death.

There's no happening that can change anything anymore.

THIS!!!

GIVE ME SWEET DEATH, I WANT IT...

Rolling for
>locking them up

Checked

She will get locked up.

Tomorrow will prolly just be proving Seth Rich is the leaker and that the special counsel was for hillary and obama.

To get to the root of the pedos you have to take down the Rothschilds. So Trump first needs to end the FED, which will happen, and secure our economy.

Larp thread. Sage

bump for the lulz
because I don't believe any of this shit
not any more

>Something faggoty gets posted seventeen thousand times a day
>Ten percent of those shit-leaking faggot posts are end in identical numbers
>Retarded autists think it's meaningful

It's a sad day when even autistic needs don't know how math works. Kill yourselves and let your nonsense dreams die with you.

Bets on who and how shillary gets arrested?

I hope SFOD-D livestreams it on normiebook for all to see

>Big Nig
>Liquid Nig
>Solid Nig
>President Solidus Nig
Are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?