HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS??

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS??
TRUMP JUST SAID HE WILL NO LONGER NATION BUILD AND FORCE DEMOCRACIES ON GOVERNMENTS THAT EVENTUALLY FAIL

W H Y IS THIS NOT BEING POSTED?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800204.us.archive.org/1/items/MarxForBeginners-English/marx_for_beginners.pdf
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/index.htm
marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/1913/accumulation-capital/index.htm
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/works/red-book/ch01.htm
dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/kropotkin/conquest/ch1.html
marxists.org/ebooks/lenin/state-and-revolution.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahaha you think Sup Forums will post anything negative about the man they voted for?

if they do they pretend like they didnt vote for him

hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

cos he's sending another 4k goyim to die in jizzreals wars?

Because actions speak louder than words. He's saying "we won't nation build" but his words ring hollow to me.

surce

Trump is incapable of lying because _______?

So far it sounds FBI user was spot on. Congress has blocked his legislative attempts to get shit done. So pivot, go to the military, use it to get shit done. Key phrases:
- we will integrate military, DIPLOMATIC and ECONOMIC power to further our objectives (I will railroad what I want through military justification)
- some elements of the Taliban MIGHT BE PART OF A FUTURE AFGHAN GOVERNMENT (dog whistling realpolitik heads that he still wants pro-stability outcome, aka anti-rothschild), this one I think has never been said before, pretty big
- we will aid ECONOMOC DEVELOPMENT OF EAST ASIA (fuck tpp with a sharp stick, also Duterte gets shiny new guns)
- no longer using AMERICAN MILITARY TO ENFORCE DEMOCRACY (more realpolitik dogwhistling, almost audible to normie, pretty big desu)
All the rest is mostly shit, interesting bit about "open your heart to patriotism" also some implying that Geneva convention might be out the door

Because he followed that up by we are going to help the afgan army and supply them. What does that sound like OP?

Trump betrayed us all

His word means nothing.

>implying this is negative
Wew

uhmmmmmmmm this is why we voted for him

Because its bullshit. Deep state always wins.

(((who))) do you think is behind nation building?

Hell yeah goys lets spend a few more trillion and a few thousand lives on literally nothing

>The sheckles were spent in vain

>The shills shilled for nothing

it doesn't cost a trillion dollars to fund 4000 soldiers

So he's going to let Afghanistan turn into a police state?

hello shareblue

>Sup Forums
>supporting nationbuilding

What color is the sky on your planet?

hello shariablue

So many shills ITT

I agree with trump on this. Fuck wasting money on stupid middle eastern nations that only want dictatorships and sharia. and I thought a large portion of pol was non-interventionist? Where my libertarian anons?

kid you are the only one that disagrees in this thread. YOU are the shill if anyone here.

Name one good reason why we should nation build other countries that don't want it

Are you retarded? The post said he is going to STOP nation building

And START forcing democracies on dictatorships

HE LITERALLY JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S SENDING MORE TROOPS INTO AFGHANISTAN AND STARTING INTERVENTION IN PAKISTAN.

you're retarded shareblue shill

>FUCK, Trump is such... Hummm, Mc Donalds has a new discount on Big Mac, I love america!!!

I trust Mattis. I'm sure this is going be different than the last 16 years, but with this happening right after Bannon leaving makes me skeptical, but a little skepticism is healthy I guess

HAHAHA YOUR SO RETARDED
HOW DO YOU EXIST

sorry im actually dyslexic. my mistake. I agree with you

Although, now that the weekend is over, I've noticed no where near as many commies.

I trust mattis, a guy who was involved in the 16 years.

He said many things.

No, you're not retarded, that guys a dum dum

I HOPE TRUMP SENDS 1 MILLION MALE TROOPS AND THEY ALL DIE
THEN THE RATIO FOR ME TO GET A ROASTIE FREE GIRLFRIEND WILL BE HIGHER
I WILL HAVE MY PICK!!! GO BLOWUP ARMYCHADS

The sky is green, the grass is blue.

but that's one of the reasons I voted for him

I've seen this copy pasta before

leftypol infestation. they dont like the idea that they like imperialism now

Now that Drumpf has betrayed you all, time to read up on what can save you.

>Marx for Beginners:
ia800204.us.archive.org/1/items/MarxForBeginners-English/marx_for_beginners.pdf

>Works of Marx & Engels:
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/index.htm

>The Accumulation of Capital by Rosa Luxemburg:
marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/1913/accumulation-capital/index.htm

>Quotations from Mao Tse Tung:
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/works/red-book/ch01.htm
>
The Conquest of Bread, Kropotkin:
dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/kropotkin/conquest/ch1.html

>The State and Revolution, Lenin:
marxists.org/ebooks/lenin/state-and-revolution.pdf

wew
does Bernie still have a chance?

>And START forcing democracies on dictatorships

the exact opposite is true, you moron

We don't care because our own country is being subverted and destroyed at record pace, while Trump twitters his thumbs and talks about adding a middling amount of soldiers to a warzone we don't care about.
Put soldiers on the treats of Charlottesville, Dallas, and Detroit. Deploy marines to hunt down Soros and charge him with treason.

Mattis is a lisping retard. Who the fuck seriously puts a microphone in front of this sideshow?

Oh ffs

Nmae me one, just ONE commie country that worked out?

pretty much what it sounded like

Afghanistan the new mexico

>a shill calling somebody shareblue
wew

JEW ALERT JEW ALERT

your falling for the b8 son

its a giant positive fucklord and Trump is the best president america has had in over a century

the_donald ARRIVES

I may be dyslexic but i can read a commie cuck stain shill in the comments when I see one. Fuck off mate.

says shareblue :blobUwu:

FYI This is one of the points where we agree with Trump (and so would his voters)

Read "nation building" and "spreading democracy" with the quotes

>I trust the people who fucked it all up for 16 years to finally get it right this time

Afghans don't give a shit about an organized federal government or nation-state and no amount of soldiers will make it otherwise.

shareblue shareblue jew jew jew

Why are shills calling non-shills shills?

kill yourselves.

don't engage this retard jesus fucking christ guys

when did "fbi user" say this

i feel for the bait. heres a (You)

SAD meme, NSA. put another quarter in and try again

more pasta from NSA

No habbening where he arrests massive members of the congress though ... gay shit.

I actually read this post in cells voice. What is this witchcraft

>t. the_donald

>1 post by this id

imblying we're supposed to magically shoulder responsibility over people who can't into civilization ya fuck off; this is why he was voted in

>can't tell a shill from a LARP
Lurk moar

>

Oh, ffs

Literally posting a link to Mao quotations.

How retarded are you?

top kek

It was in the works before Bannon left, but I'm sure he disagreed with it
Also Trump campaigned on sending SOME troops back

You fucking idiot.

Bannon shot himself in the cock by mouthing off about the very military guys Trump was going to hold a presser with. Can't do that. Very undisciplined.

What hasn't been said is, Bannon's exit killed dead all that "Trump's Brain" horseshit too.
Hopefully Breitbart will go back to being a vaguely conservative shitshow instead of the anti Trump fuckwitapalooza it turned into when Bannon left.

When did he say he's going into other failed countries?

How much say did they really have? Didn't Obama have some limp-wrist generals?

That's how nationalism works senpai.

test

You shills are dumb as hell. He walking away from NATO and WW3 via shitty Turkey. He is destroying the weapon caches smuggled out of Iraq into Afghanistan and destroying the poppy fields funding the Deep State.

He is cutting his nose to spite his face.

Interesting move honestly. I wonder how the attacks will go now with mid term defense congressmen bringing jobs and the stock market crash being averted through defense spending.

Im old and you commie faggots aren't.

While you watched Pokemon I watched Trump debate Bush and Perot.

I wish a real hero like Bob Dole would've won but the kikes had their media monopoly for the first time ever to smash them.

Fucking boomers voting for the Bushes. Who voted for a CIA chief?

Banana Republic bullshit.

BTW you young cunt commies wanna make a difference. Go be a veterinarian. Huge need for people to help small farmers who actually are fighting the system through economic change.

But you just talk big you welfare kike puppets. Get old and you will realize no one visits a commies grave.

>I'm not the shills
>You're the shills
>I'm not a retard
>You're the retard

Is that tweet real?, that's so funny in a strange way. Obama and Trump agreed on something and neither one of them were able to accomplish it.

>100 million dead at the hands of their own government isn't enough
>We should give communism another chance

REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED YOU FUCKING RACIST NAZI!!!

Do they still have you guys sleeping in the office? Do they still have the print screen let removed from all the keyboards? Before 2000 David Brock was a Republican operative. What do you think the DNC has on him to force him to their side. I'm betting they've got footage of him diddling little kids. That's how they own you, by the way. You might be offered some under age poon. If you're reluctant, they'll get you drunk or stoned and get the footage anyway. And once they have you, they get you in deeper. Before you know it you'll be fucking prepubescent kids for the camera and they'll own you forever. Whatever they're paying you, it isn't enough. You'll either end up a kiddie fucker, or you'll be just one more Democratic associate who suicides by shooting themselves in the back of the head. Twice. You have my pity, you poor bastard.

Where do you think you are?

Fuck nation building, give war a chance faggot.

It's the airfield all over again

"Maybe if I post a merchant they'll believe me"

has real capitalism been tried yet

Isn't it fucking beautiful!

thats why he has my vote 2020

>obama was president since 2001?

>he thinks that Sup Forums wants endless wars and having young men die for Israel in some sandy shithole

This is your average shill ladies and gentlemen. This is how bad they are at their job.
This is how little they understand us.
Point and laugh.

Negatory. This is why we voted for him.

do you not understand that humans are innately advantageous, make enforced equality and equity and you incentivize corruption among the governance of the 'commune'. How do communists not understand that simple flaw. How do they not see that they're led by robber barons. Sure its not Trump but if all it takes is some russian mario to sell it to you then we should expect this in the neo-pan-asian-african utopia of 2170.

>the grass is blue.
Hey Gohan,
What do you think Namekian's favorite music is?