/HTG/: CUTTING BOARD EDITION

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
losangeles.

archive.is/iZxXu
archive.is/ILmat
archive.is/XkQQ5
archive.is/4uZ8j
archive.is/hjFkZ
archive.is/GWZKl
neonnettle.com/news/2565-robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring
archive.is/koQgp
manta.com/c/mmfdg9j/stone-blue-inc
youtube.com/watch?v=60INbL_wScg
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.is/W7rVQ
manta.com/c/mtxch7z/aaa-international-seafood-corporation
archive.is/6KYrV
archive.is/UvZUR
archive.is/TBOHN
archive.is/IffUH
westgatemfg.com/high-res-photos/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://fundforequality.org/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.fundforthepublicinterest.org/
masspirgstudents.org/staff
uspirg.org/staff
scsu.edu/files/description.cfm?action=GetDescription&id=5337
fundforthepublicinterest.org/apply.html?lcl=MANH
nccsweb.urban.org/communityplatform/nccs/organization/profile/id/042762647/popup/1
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201406_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201306_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201206_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201106_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201006_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200906_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200806_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200706_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200606_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200506_990O.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200406_990O.pdf
archive.is/JSFYo
archive.is/DOm6c
archive.is/5kFfg
archive.is/EmDQz
archive.is/A3Ir3
manta.com/c/mm4j052/seven-elephants-distributing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Current search vector, last thread we agreed that 3 & 4 could probably be whittled down/removed entirely

>posting with the pirate larp flag

Shameful spookanon

I forgot to change the flag back after shitposting in leftist threads.

Search area with no vectors

Leftypol was shilling hard today with the larps

Posting pic related of the other potential areas of interest that we looked at. The ones on the upper part of the map have more or less been eliminated we think since it's not where the MDC will be.

Topical map showing points of interest

I don't know about you, but my morale is at an all time low.

Industrial Area's are very good at hiding MDC's because you can have a mix of Legitimate Businesses, "Ghost Fleets", Abandoned Locations & Front Company's all together within an area.

The Rail-Yards are important because if you follow them down/away from the MDC Search Area, they lead to a Secondary Search Area(s) which have interesting things inside of them.

You're always in poor spirits though, you should spend more time outdoors.

Bump, I have to be up early in the morning though so I can't contribute much tonight.

We will win the fight user, being blackpilled is easy, but don't give up.
The tide is turning, the left grows more extreme and violent which creates sympathetic people.
The fact that we even know anything about these human trafficking rings is a miracle, the whole pizzagate thing was a boon and we need to keep going.

It's very frustrating to dig through. I even drove through that area a week ago and everything looks like it could be a front.

How can we keep narrowing down the area we look at? I felt we could eliminate areas 3 & 4 from our search zone.

is tomorrow the day we've been waiting for? Podesta locked up already?

Good to see you here. Let's give it a couple good hours of digging. How can we further whittle down the area we're looking at?

Pretty sure companies like Fedex etc. can be eliminated, we want to look at smaller ones I think.

That was a leftypol larp, they've been doing that for months here now

Read up on the shill operation that has been targeting /HTG/:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

This happened today...Big shakeup at the LA Times, which is headquartered right in our target area. Related?

losangeles. cbslocal.com/2017/08/21/la-times-publisher-editor-fired/

Also:

washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigrants-smuggled-in-truck-full-of-broccoli/article/2632144

The MDC needs to have the proper storage for all of the different kinds of products it distributes and enough floor room to hold auctions at. It's going to be a cluster of buildings together and needs proficient access to the railways and LAX international airport, which we know the MDC provides. It's also a "hidden in plain sight" MDC and operates after dark from observing A5's hints.

Interesting but probably not necessarily related.

Wasn't there another recent bust this week with a refrigerated trailer as well?

Figure out the difference between Legitimate & Front. Then remove the Legitimate from the Search Area.

Keep in mind that Company Vehicles can also be used for "Ghost Fleets".

Going into the woods with imperfect courage is dangerous in my line of work.

Okay, thanks.

Is the the seconday DC within this area by chance? It seemed like it could function as a DC to me.

Ok. I'm thinking that the area Meatco was worth a second look.

See A5's comment, we can start looking through businesses and removing companies that aren't legitimate.

Alright, what did you say signs of fronts were again? Patchy websites, out of place cameras on buildings, worn down looking building exteriors etc.?

What if he hired Crowds On Demand to stage a huge anti human trafficking protest in that area, having them go from door to door passing out flyers, getting the media there and a ton of visibility? Use their own tactics against them

*we

Good to see you here, Anon5.

1) Will you make They Live thread tonight? Been desperately waiting for it this last week!

2) We had A Marshall and WHAnon leak today. Are they true? Is John Podesta in custody and will spill the beans? What about DWS, and the Awan brothers spy ring? Is Hillary really going to be indicted or are they dicking us around b/c they're too pussy to arrest her. Damn it, THE LAW is more important than "fear" of other nations attacking us b/c of what she's done. We will defend ourselves just fine.

3) Also the USS John McCain Navy destroyer got "hit." I saw the hull, the ship was stationary - there was no way it moved. Therefore, was it China/NK who had a Microwave weapon and disabled it? Can you really tell us what happened? I KNOW it was no "accident" , but I really want to know who's behind it. CIA? China? A globalist third party that's trying to create a false flag?

Oh come now, grow a spine and go outside no one is gonna bite you.

People in those threads (marshall) literally were citing Louise Mensch as a "source" which tells you all you need to know.

I'll go LRRPing in the near future, promise.

Friendly reminder that Podesta appeared on Norweigan television within the past week, so he's probably sitting pretty comfortable.

MDC's are sometimes surrounded by DC's and/or mock/mini MDC's.

They do this so that anyone looking for the MDC doesn't find it & to distract Law Enforcement nearby but away enough from the MDC so it's not threatened.

"Ghost Fleets" are sometimes kept away from the MDC's or they are part of the MDC's.

You have the Upper Rail Yard(leads to Pic Location) & the Lower Rail Yard.

The secondary Area includes that location & where the Lower Rail-Yard leads/goes to.

Industrial Area's with Warehouses are where things can be hidden.

Yep, things like that.

1) It's coming this week at some point, keep an eye out.

2) Leftypol has been doing LARP's to distract Sup Forums lately. DNC is going to have problems in the future however.

3) Look at the place where these Ship "accidents" keep happening.

1) Ah so they might have the MDC surrounded by other crappy buildings/blocks to attract attention

So you'd want to look at a cluster of run down buildings, then after you went through that see what was in the area around it.

2) Does more product come in on the train tracks or by freight/ghost fleets?

3) I heard that the Rich brothers were selling some of the DNC data to Israel and others and that the stuff Wikileaks released was just a portion of the data. Were they part of a pro-Chinese group, hence Seth's use of the panda symbology?

Bump

Hey Anon5, thanks for replying. Yea, it's getting ridic. that we keep being goaded and excited, but NOTHING ever happens. I think, though, the surge in Afghanistan, was a cover. Trump is known to play everyone, and we really might be withdrawing soon. He always keeps his promise.

1) The Navy ramming is in South China Sea, so the probable culprit would be China Globalist-Jew, am I on the right track? They're waging covert war against America, but only one party "knows" that.

2) Has Assange made a deal with the White Hats in the United States? He's going to show the emails, right?

Btw, Anon5, recent events really have confirmed your posts that you have done for almost a year. You're a cool dude. Seriously, I mean it. You're like Wolverine, whole lived through two centuries on this planet - and fought for the good guys. I'm a Christian, so I don't believe you received life-advancing tech by accident, and that you were born to fight the Occultists on accident. I know Jesus put you here to fight evil. I just hope you know that brother. I don't want you to die without Jesus brother.

Alright, I'm going to start picking out legitimate companies so we can eliminate them from the search.

First up is Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co. They have a big warehouse in the center of the area we are looking at but they're publicly traded. Also Google Maps shows that their facilities open up to the street directly and their doors were wide open. Doesn't seem like a candidate to me. Eliminated.

Links:
>homepage
archive.is/iZxXu
>leadership
archive.is/ILmat

We should probably keep a list of all the companies that look like fronts or that have closed down.

Ageed

Agreed*

>separating the wheat from the chaff
I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Occasionally I do some actual work in these threads instead of just shitpost with shills.

Was Jensen lurking these threads after I went to sleep last night? That guy doesn't know when to quite kek

how bout we never mention the Jensen Event again

Here's something on the businesses across the street from Reliance:

Crown Carton Company is a warehouse near FedEx and Saia but it looks legitimate. Saw one camera outside but it's family owned and the website, while shitty, does make it look like they have a real business going on here

>main page
archive.is/XkQQ5
>about us
archive.is/4uZ8j
>services
archive.is/hjFkZ
>products
archive.is/GWZKl

Gonna look at the seafood importer and launder next to it.

Bit of a distraction from the MDC but what do you guys think of this story? Came out on the 17th and Robert Downey Jr. is naming this lady, Diana Jenkins (born Sanela Ćatić) as a hostess/madam for many people who are involved in Hollywood.

She is from Bosnia and left in the 90s, went to London, somehow married a guy who became the highest-paid banker in England, ended up in Malibu. Her interviews are cryptic and hint that there's a reason she is as important and powerful as she is. Established a pediatric clinic in Sarajevo with her money, which checks out with rumors of Bosnia being a provider of kids. Anyway, I'll keep looking for the MDC but seems interesting.

Article is from neonnettle.com and I have no idea if they are credible or not.

neonnettle.com/news/2565-robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring

You're probably right

She could be someone of interest but focusing on VIP cases generally doesn't pay off.

Help me find front companies in the search area downtown. We need to build a list.

1) As I said earlier, Industrial Areas allow MDC's to be "hidden in plain sight" because you have a mix of Legitimate Businesses, Abandoned Buildings, "Ghost Fleets" & Front Company's all in them.

2) Both are used.

3) Yes. There were Chinese interests/groups backing both Bernie & Hillary, some were not happy about what happened to Bernie.

1) On the right track. Different Forces want the US to be involved against China's Sea Expansion & at the same time other Forces want the US to not be in the way of China's Sea Expansion.

Ever heard of Electronic Warfare Subs?(Multiple Countries & Groups have them). They can Disable and Hack ships/fleets, use EMP's, mess with GPS's & can stay off Radars/Scans.

Also, those Merchant Ships can be modified.

2) Bringing down Assange would activate the Wikileaks Dead Mans Switch, screwing over everyone. With that said, it's likely that a deal was struck that Assange would reveal the leaker of the DNC Emails & a pardon would occur.

bump

I was curious to see the manifesto, but often it feels like the less I know, the better.

Tried asking you this in another thread, but it got locked. Let's see..

1) Are we close to finding the MDC? What happens when we do? Do we call the local police to bust it open?

2) Earlier, you mentioned something about the next "100-Year Plan" being one "hell of a ride". Is this when the Globalist Endgame officially begins? Can we stop it?

3) Why is the media playing ANTIFA to be the good guys? Will it backfire on them?

4) When ISIS begins to take land in Europe, will the shills in your KB's disappear?

5) Frank [the guy the shills say you are] wasn't killed at that Boston Rally by Anonymous6, right? He did post a pic about weapons recently...

6) Watergate. What really happened? From what I remember, it involved Nixon trying to sabatoge the DNC/Democrat Heatquarters. Was he trying to stop something we're not aware of?

Finally I get in when Anon5 is here. Big fan of yours.

Recent developments seem to be pushing the shills into overdrive lately. What kind of timeframe are we looking at with the MDC almost located and the Awan brothers under increasing scrutiny?

Are the Awan brothers going to be instrumental in bringing the trafficking network down or does the left still have a few tricks up their sleeves?

Not one major news organization is covering the whole thing so its pretty obvious MSM, DNC, and deepstate are desperately trying to cover something up.

Knowledge bombs have really given me a deep understanding about the various power structures, user, when are you going to go back to doing them?

1) Interesting re: Riches. So that whole thing was basically different factions in China pissing on each other over the US election?

2) So if the last 100 year plan required a initial world war to start things off, is there anything us regular people can do to help make sure the this next one doesn't happen in our backyards? I would rather not die in the US Spring.

anon5 do you know anything about governments using X-ray guns in parked vans to attack people inconvenient to them? has it happened before. I'm not talking about gangstalking delusions I mean it actually happening for real. thanks

There are a couple of places around my city. How terrible of an idea would it be to poke my head around the outside? What should I be considering when assessing possible leads?

Consider taking a friend and some pictures. Call ICE if you see anything suspicious

Here's Stone Blue Inc., industrial laundry service located near Crown Carton. Apparently has also used the name Pink Diamonds. It's only been around since the 90's though so it probably is not of interest.

>company profile
archive.is/koQgp
>single location business
manta.com/c/mmfdg9j/stone-blue-inc

1) Getting closer as the investigation continues & use Sup Forums as a way to spread the information around. When it's found, things will start to happen.

2) Things are certainly going to accelerate to that Endgame & it will be hard to stop.

3) MSM/DNC wants Civil War.

4) Some might, others will still be around.

5) Frank is doing fine.

6) Direct Communist(China) involvement. China was making more moves then the Soviets & Leftists that you see today are simply replicating what Mao did.

1) Yep.

2) Save the ones you can with Information about what is going to happen.

1) The investigation is getting better. That goes for both the /HTG/ MDC investigation & what is going on with the Awans.

2) Awans are not really connected to the Trafficking Aspect, other then some DNC information they stumbled on.

3) The next KB should be coming this week, keep your eyes open.

>Pink Diamonds
Sweating_man.jpg

Can we get a thread theme in here?

1) Should we expect the business that covers for the MDC to be as old as it is? So something dating from the early 80's/late 70''s?

2) I do what I can to get the word out when you drop something. I have to say that I am rather underwhelmed by how few people pay attention or think their perspective is more correct when at our level you always have to assume that you've been fed at least some false information.

3) Re: Watergate - was Nixon used as sort of a pawn the entire time? And should we expect a cultural revolution type event to happen during the US Spring?

>3) The next KB should be coming this week, keep your eyes open.

Great, now read the first word of each line in my post again and tell me what you think.

Just because your frankposting is ignored does not mean that it is not noticed you schizo shill

I'll admit I laughed.

1) Possibly, also consider how the MDC's have variants.

3) Nixon was trying to stall/stop some plans & Yes

Really "all in" on a False Identification.

oldfag at boathaven in PA reporting in...I know nothing about these developments but what's the scoop on Port Angeles? I've buddied up with the street dwellers during the squid rush and in normal poking around haven't seen or heard of unushual activity for a town this size and blue-collared.

I thought you had a database Frank. Why is the AI letting you get tricked?

>if you see anything suspicious
Could you be a little bit more specific? What are some of the tell tale signs delineating something sinister from something innocuous?
Hardly appropriate, but here's what I'm listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=60INbL_wScg

The AI/Supercomputer did well. Bragging & Revealing is something that you cannot resist doing.

Low-hanging fruit involves logos and art studios. You may have to go off animal instinct and strategic intuition beyond that. It takes a lot of training to identify suspicious behavior. I wouldn't expect to find obvious hits unless you live in an affluent, urbanized area or near a tourist destination.

Regardless, here's Ben Swann report on the most notable "venue"
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

AAA International Seafood Corp is next to all the companies I just mentioned. They don't have a website of their own but Bloomberg says they were founded in 2010.

archive.is/W7rVQ

This source says 2007 and that they make over 7 million a year with only 12 staff

manta.com/c/mtxch7z/aaa-international-seafood-corporation

Also see pic related and notice the unmarked white vans outside. We might wanna make note of this location for later although it is certainly not the MDC.

Damn, I live in an area that will no doubt see some serious purging then.

Is our work here appreciated by some Groups? Like enough for them to not let us get knocked off? I've been wondering if someday down the road we might get targeted for interacting with your KBs and these threads.

Back to page 1

Next up: Westgate Manufacturing

This company actually seems like a legit light fixture manufacturer. I looked over their website but they have sales reps in every state, doesn't look like a front at all.

>about us
archive.is/6KYrV
>resources
archive.is/UvZUR
>sales reps
archive.is/TBOHN
>home page
archive.is/IffUH

Nothing super interesting here.

Is that why you always take the bait Franklin?

A little disappointed that their High Res Photos page is dead, but otherwise nothing alarming.

westgatemfg.com/high-res-photos/

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
I THINK I FOUND SOME KIND OF LEAD

I started out by browsing my local craigslist (major city) for anything suspicious. I was looking for things like crisis actors, paid protesters, antifa, etc. Came across a page looking for "paid activists" so I clicked on it. The craigslist ad was a broken image, but the link remained. It was to a site called The Fund for Equality. The site didn't work but there were snapshots of it found:

1) webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://fundforequality.org/

2) webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.fundforthepublicinterest.org/

Looks like a part of CANVASS. Then I went to their Twitter page and WHATS THE LAST POST ABOUT? GODDAMN PIZZA. If you scroll through their twitter feed, a lot of it is about petitions for environmental changes, but there's an odd amount of pictures and posts referencing pizza on Wednesdays ON US. Something about this seems off. Please archive what you can. I'll begin to dig further.

It's appreciated.

>GODDAMN PIZZA
MDC CONFIRMED
>SHUT IT DOWN
MDC CONFIRMED

>affluent, urbanized area or near a tourist destination.
Where I live is all three and home to a major research university

Would this guitar statue count as a symbol or is it nothing?

>Sup Forums is now an American federal department
>they literally do it 4 free

Disappointingly boring and unremarkable.

>pizza parlor
>relying on symbols
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Good to know

One of these days a check is gonna show up at the door unsolicited and then you won't be able to say that anymore, kek

Nothing. Though if you see several businesses in close proximity using logos like in Then you have a hit.

This is bad advice and you know it spookanon.

I just found something legitimately weird though, gonna post in a second once I archive.

Spotting a logo is just a starting point. It has worked for me on numerous occasions across my state. Whether it's applicable to California, I won't know until I take a look.

>population centers, transportation hubs, industrial areas and national borders

>doesn't understand how economy works

>moral panic
>"forgets" that people vote with their feets

Wow!

Searching their address I come across US PRIG and MASSPRIG STUDENTS. Here are their leaders:

-masspirgstudents.org/staff
-uspirg.org/staff

Wanna work for these folks? kek
scsu.edu/files/description.cfm?action=GetDescription&id=5337

Protestor application are recorded here:
fundforthepublicinterest.org/apply.html?lcl=MANH
IRS 990 Forms (nccsweb.urban.org/communityplatform/nccs/organization/profile/id/042762647/popup/1 )
2014: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201406_990O.pdf
2013: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201306_990O.pdf
2012: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201206_990O.pdf
2011: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201106_990O.pdf
2010: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_201006_990O.pdf
2009: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200906_990O.pdf
2008: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200806_990O.pdf
2007: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200706_990O.pdf
2006: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200606_990O.pdf
2005: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200506_990O.pdf
2004: 990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/042/042762647/042762647_200406_990O.pdf

>hurr durr pizza DROPPED

How about do a bit more research and see this is a clearly SOROS linked organization, involves children, and uses suspect terminology we all know. FUCK OFF

Don't care, get your bullshit out of my thread. This isn't even applicable to LA

Also I am being 100% serious about this: I have pictures/video of a Deep State/Intel agencies blacked out van with drapes and a lit up monitor/machine inside which parked across from my window and fired X-rays or microwaves at my head to do damage- it got me for about 10 seconds. This was 2 days ago, 2AM sunday morning. inb4 schizophrenia/LARP I'm serious. I don't believe in 'gangstalking' phenomenon mostly that's just schizophrenia. can you verify if they actually have done this to people in a rarity of cases? Who do you think I should reveal this to?

Maybe you should ask around /x/?

Or have you expressed interest in joining the IC?

Post pics or it didn't happen.

I'd join the IC if I didn't suspect that 90% of the time I would be getting compartmentalized and circlejerked by superiors who only got into their positions by existing for a certain number of years.

This. We only look at reliable leads that have been confirmed by the 120 year old lich king, Anon5

What happened with that building near the stadium? With the van fleet? They are currently installing cameras is the only reason I bring it up.

It was like 2weeks back now.

Raising the stakes, I see.

Uh huh.

We aren't looking there anymore. Anon5 confirmed the MDC was elsewhere.

So here is something interesting that I came across while I sweep across the search area:

Seven Elephants Distributing Corporation

No website but I found a couple of strange pages related to them

>blog of theirs
archive.is/JSFYo
>facebook page
archive.is/DOm6c
>yellow pages entry
archive.is/5kFfg
>general company description
archive.is/EmDQz
>apparently filed for bankruptcy in 2013
archive.is/A3Ir3
>in business 23 years
manta.com/c/mm4j052/seven-elephants-distributing

They appear to do custom alterations to cars, boats and other vehicles. Specifically alterations to sound systems? Kind of bizarre to have them located in Vernon.

You mean the parking building near Dodger Stadium? That is interesting.

You're just jealous that you don't have some dank ass life extension technology to becomes a grandmaster at global chess desu senpai

I mean, don't you get annoyed when you have to work for someone who you know is only in that position because they existed in their job for long enough, not because of ability? Probably the worst thing about federal agencies imo

Dont miss quote me- I said a van fleet. Read.

>grandmaster at global chess
Heh.

Despite modest experience in the public sector, I've only ever had competent bosses.