Remember in the 90s

The only way to know if someone was red pilled was if they mentioned race stuff, no libertarian shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dqKwA6Sa2z8
youtube.com/watch?v=YXa-nAYdjrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's always been like this. In the long run only genetics and race matters, ideology doesn't

Libertarianism is mostly an American meme it seems. European right wing has always been nationalist.

Wish I could skin these skin heads

Well America is very different from your average small European country

Based.

These are real non-meme skinheads. yo motherfuckin' ass will get locked-up quick-fast in a heartbeat.

You're a child that doesnt even remember the 90s though

True, you're a huge heap of mutts with no real ethnicity.

Not trying to be mean but that is pretty much the case. That's why 'whiteness' is such a thing in the US whereas in Europe people would define themselves by their ethnicity and nationality first.

what.

>flag

Never mind, post disregarded.

It is comparatively more fragile against zog. There are pockets of culture and unique European heritage here. Pls don't ever give yours up user.

A bunch of degenerates, avoid these types of people if you ever want a ethnostate.

The problem with the skinheads is that they perpuated mostly worthless violence against non-strategic targets.

When becoming violent, one must seek to actively undermine the system, not some random nigger on the street.

There are some who seek violence against better targets, but they're called Militias, and they're pretty secretive.

Actually, I'm not sure how many even exist today compared to the 90s, when they were HUGE in the wake of Ruby Ridge/Waco.

Militias also get torn up by the government all the time, which is the real threat the government has with the 2nd Amendment. While it may not want to commit to a gun-grab because of the lives that will inevitably be lost, random disconnected gun owners are no real threat to the government's power.

There are only a few ways to reset that I see:
1.) Accelerationist. Overload the system with so much degeneracy that it collapses. Bring the economy to its knees by the desires of the hedonist populace.
2.) Extensive Counter-Jewing campaign, lasting 50-100 years, making academia, media, and eventually culture slowly creep to our side, like the leftists did.
3.) Use radicalized violent groups toi attack the system's ability to care for the normies. Blame attacks on antifa and other radical left groups. Use right-of-neocon party that refuses to condemn the violence but promises to stop it as a front for assuming power.

You disavow kek?

almost everyone in this image is a jew.
You're a faggot OP

I think we're already past the point of no return in that regard desu.

the main guy with iron cross got stabbed to death by a spic. He died for our sins

Is that Michael Jackson second from the back left?

how u get red pilled with race?

>Europe people would define themselves by their ethnicity and nationality first.
maybe because Europe is the home of white people u dingleberry? no need to classify themselves as white when everyone around them is also white. It's more important here because you have many races.

To add onto this considering recent events if we don't start doing something soon we're doomed to another 20 years of this shit.

Some fed just leaked all the info they have on antifa to 8ch. This isn't a victory, antifa was never a real threat, this is just the feds trying to get their wild animals put down while alt-right/dissident right groups celebrate.

Except the next democrat president to campaign on economy and legalize half-pedophila.

They are working on worst things, like the ruination of women, imagine not being allowed to marry a beautiful woman. Imagine not knowing what a beautiful woman is. It will be something only elites know. That's the future we're heading rapidly towards.

What do you think the point of Transgenderism is? If you can't get all the men who can't get women to go homo, you can get them to fuck a surrogate woman instead.

I see it as the degradation of what we know as womanhood. A total rewriting of the script. For me it's too sickening to describe, it can't get any worse than it is right now. I thought it was bad years ago, now it's just insane.

Feminism has already debased femininity quite enough. Either way, expect jobs, women, housing, hell even your friendships, all to get worse, while the hipster movement attempts to make it "cool and fashionable" to be poor and we get 'consolation prizes' in the form of UBI and single-payer healthcare.

Yep, pretty shitty situation. Most non-white countries seem to retain their values while we lose ours.

There wasn't such a thing as "red pilled" in the 90s. We thought the world's major problems were solved (with a few exceptions like the Balkans and Africa) and neoliberal global capitalism was the future.

Those people only existed in Hollywood.

Maybe in the early 80s they were around but mostly in Britian.

No way. Anything after American History X was totally red pill-era. Very lonely but it existed. In fact I liked it better.

this from a movie or something? has that look to it.

Hey, OP... You lost. Liberals won. Deal with it.

That was the 90s for you.

youtu.be/dqKwA6Sa2z8

I mean you guys pretty much just sit around jerking off until the French or Germans come in conquer you, and rape your women.

You europeans aren't as pure as you think you are, and you're utterly insignificant since you pussed out of your colonial holdings.

So I'll take being an American with a pioneer spirit and the world by the balls despite having a retarded reality TV star as a president.

I knew skins back then in the 90's, that's how they looked. Some of those guys were intelligent, most were violent, angry white trash just looking to drink beer and fuck shit up. I'm glad we moved past that stage.

Not that menacing. Better up your physique white fag

My GF is a balt and she has this line of thinking but the fact is she has a good amount of northern and Western mixture. There are primary European ethnicities like Mediterranean, Northern, Western, Celtic, Baltic, Slavic, Iberian etc but most people are a mix of ethnicities from around their home country. An Austrian will have German and maybe even Czech or French lineage somewhere. The point is: Europe is one big family.

Sure, we're all mutts to some degree, but Europeans still identify more by ethnicity, nationality and culture than 'race', which leads to different ideologies. An Italian for example will have pride in his Italian identity that is made up of all those things, not merely some vaguely defined 'whiteness' which doesn't mean much at all. That's why identitarian positions are more prominent here.

The rest of your post is just butthurt.

Is this movie any good? I'm thinking about downloading it to watch tonight.

They are still alive and well.....

Yep, I saw it when it was released. Some nice brotherhood stuff, some SS-style music near the end when shit goes down. Some parts are funny as shit. Not as good as AHX overall but worth watching.

What about Americans who's family came here so recently that the people who immigrated were alive five years ago? I'm only third generation, and a lot of Americans are like this too. Does my lineage go away because Hans and Erika made Otto here instead of back home?

QUIT CALLIN MAH FUCKIN HOUSE

>Remember in the 90s
yes beautiful times

come home white man

You're going to talk about skinhead films and not mention this classic?

youtube.com/watch?v=YXa-nAYdjrk

I can't find pariah online

That's disappointing but not surprising, because it's quite red-pilling. Check out the YouTube link I posted, you can still here the English over the narrator. Or pick up cheap dvd version, too bad I lost mine..

blocked in the US

Romper Stomper also very based, every girl I shown it to loves it. Russell Crowe reading Mein Kampf is how white men should be