>sign up for army
>excited to kill gooks
>week passes, no more threats
>Charlottesville
>everyone forgets about NK
>Trump says we're going to Afghanistanam
>boot camp soon
>tfw fell for gook tricks

I know this is the internet and what qe say means nothing, but you will be years ahead of everyone this way. Good for you.

xd benis

You fell for the bait, have fun shooting and getting shot by sandniggers.

Top kek there friend! My girlfriend and I laughed HARD brother. Really sorry you fell for the lo mein meme. I can't stop grining so I'm not sure if I'm helping in this situation. Looks like you've got two options:

Tell them you're an illegal

OR

Run

I guess it's morphin time for your ass. Kekzord!

hahaha stupid cuck

military pays for college, simple

no human types like this

You're going to die painfully. Have a good trip!

this place is flooded with libs atm.

If this just isn't larping you're an idiot. The odds of you going to Afghanistan with current force projections are next to zero.

I have a feeling this troop surge in the middle east will go really smooth and be the last time we are in middle east. Just grin and bare it friend!

enjoy your Big Macs and shit beer, bros, some of us will die for it. I'm already borderline weight for camp, how much wait can I gain in a week or so?

the gook problem will not be resolved without combat, you shall fight them soon enough

Good ot might make a man of you. I turned down a partial scholarship to enlist in 2003. Between 2004 and 2013 I spent a lot of time riding/jumping out of high end vehicles and aircraft, blowing shit up, exchanging bullets with assholes and getting cooler training/schools/certs than I ever imagined I would. Got to live the technoviking life and loved almost every minute of it until I got blown up near the coast of a melanin rich continent we all hate and my body couldn't heal enough to keep up with the pack.

Uncle Sam paid for an undergrad degree after that and I've spent the last couple years making more money than I ever would in the military, but spend every day missing it.

but I wanted to be the last wave (rape and pillagers), not on the front fucking lines. FUCK.

You could just take a gun and go to North Korea anyway.
Make sure to wear an American flag like a cape while you're shooting.

You will not survive, but you might start WWIII if you do it right.

So instead of killing gooks, you get to kill mudslimes. Not seeing the problem here

>signing up with this pathetic shell of a military to begin with

>thinks pog national guardsmen that got recalled for GWOT represent combat arms
Found the salty neverserved.

You sat around playing Madden and poker. Thank you for your service.

Fuck your thanks, and while plenty of madden and poker was played, niggas died wholesale in Fallujah and Ramadi 2004-2006.

Keep fighting our wars goyim!

hey faggot nothing matters till you swear in, you dont have to commit, but do know deployments have been slow. finish college dont be an idiot and go in enlisted atleast.

die goyim

You can't keep spec ops from fucking little boys, do they have to go to Afghanistan to do so in order to keep it buried. They love their tea boys.