Would you rather have your child be gay or racist?

fire up the ovens

i wont bring children to this shit world

racist

A conservative gay. Being a known racist could ruin their career while being ousted as gay would not. Just as long as they don't turn into a fucking flaming faggot.

Same here.

racist

Well the problem is that if your kid is gay they will have no grandkids. If they're racist they still will, and in fact they are more likely to have kids that look like you.

All leftists think we are racist all the time anyways, and as for being a gay conservative, they still treat Milo like total shit.

>creating life only for it to suffer in a seemingly inevitable dystopian future

I'd rather not, thanks.

I think that there are no real implications with being gay so long as you live in a tolerant environment, whereas being racist can lead to loss of employment or being disowned by your family, which honestly would be pretty bad.
I have to say that gay wins.

dammit user

Well you could just have a child that isn't retarded and that wont openly be racist at his workplace.

That fag with the sequin shirt tries to move in and press his cock against the kid's ass.

I raised my five children to hate mudpeople AND queers equally.

That's why your country is going to become a caliphate. Why not immigrate to my country and help us make a last stand?

Racist.

Would I rather have my child pass my gene down or not? hhhmm I don't know man.

That is fucking disgusting. I see this and stop wondering why some normal people hate gay people.

lesbian

you get it

Holy fuck kill yourself you degenerate fuck.

My children will all be racist and I will be proud.

definitely racist.

Not true

Racist is fine. I am racist. Everyone who is nonwhite is racist, so we should be racist too. Racially aware. Of course you learn to speak differently or just avoid the matter in public, and you can be seen as very kind and enlightened.

After all we don't hate black people, we can respect them, we just know them honestly.

A gay child won't give grandchildren. A tragedy for them and us too. I don't hate gay people, I just don't want it for my children.

Which part isn't true? Seems right to me.

I noticed that too, and the black lady has to pull him back. But he was trying to get it in his face.

I thought about that. And honestly I'd just try to implore him to find a way to have children, maybe pick up a friendly girl and impregnate her to have children so that he could be a parent and invested in the future of the country.

Rhetorical question

How is being gay not a total genetic dead end? Of what possible use is it?

what if I want them to be racist gays?

KFCHECKED

>Would you rather have your child be gay or racist?

This is America - a child has unlimited potential and can grow up to be both!

Agreed. It could also be argued that a little bit of racism is an integral component of a national immune system, because it makes people more distrustful of foreigners. Take Poland and Hungary for example, where they rejected the Islamic and African invasion forces, vs. Germany and France where they took them and now have serious problems with rape.

On the other hand being gay in any amount is an impediment to normal functioning and runs contrary to the basic survival instinct.

¿Porque no los dos?

What's wrong with being racist?

Living the life you wish you could live vicariously through your children?