9 percent of Americans call neo-Nazi views acceptable

What does this mean Sup Forums? Is a shift in consciousness happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/2011/07/28/minority-rules-why-10-percent-is-all-you-need/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp9S7Q0iUyU&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=B1jYllE0T-k
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3936287/2017-08-20-Trend-for-Release.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The tipping point was actually long ago

>9 percent
holy shit

that's like half of all white people in america

I want to know what sort of leading baiting question they were asked, who did the poll, and what their metrics were.

>10%
>consensus

lel

Define "Neo-nazis". Trump has been called called neo-nazi once

"Survey" results depend on the demographic asked

Archive Links or GTFO

We are woke now bois!

Once...

>The Hill
When will you morons realize that the establishment props up nazis to distract voters from greed and corruption?
They want to make nationalism look bad.

>why aren't I 50 points ahead?!

freakonomics.com/2011/07/28/minority-rules-why-10-percent-is-all-you-need/

Idk how they still are but they used to be straight up with numbers and unbiased. Like they talked about how abortion helped lower crime rates.

Neo-nazi views suck and so does white supremacy

Just be proud to be white and stop sucking at being a man and everything else will fall into place

Everything goes back to that: The White Male stopped being based, got lazy and now just blames others like a nigger

20% of White people in US

>implying its the white people supporting the neo nazis

>9 percent of Americans call neo-Nazi views acceptable
that means 18% actually believe it.

Wow you just described the 'nazi' platform as they describe it. Really we just wish the civil rights acts would be tossed so we can get real freedom of association back. I shouldn't have to camp out in Idaho to avoid niggers.

We've had forced multiculturalism first. It doesn't work. Don't follow our example. We're trying to back out before it's too late.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp9S7Q0iUyU&feature=share

There's that premium aussie bantz

Abortion did lower the crime rate. Imagine if we had another 13 million blacks in this country?

And an additional 10% are probably open to it

It's a wonder anyone answered yes.

I went to work to day and had to listen to no less than three hours straight of coworkers raging against the Nazi menace.

It's a very different world through normie eyes.

Scott Adams wrote about this kinda. He theorized that if we're all living in a simulated universe, and if the simulation was created by a super smart programmer that it'd make more sense to have the simulation create things on demand to save resources versus just simulating everything at the start. In quantum physics there are weird quirks like how particles can behave differently when being observed, or affecting particles in the present can change them in the past. This leads to how consciousness and if enough people believe in something you can literally will it into existence because that's how the program is designed.

That's not how simulations work. Simulations are governed by rules and state changes that update incrementally based on previous data. You can't 'create something on demand' with no precedent or it's not a simulation.

[No more niggers intensifies]

>I want to know what sort of leading baiting question they were asked, who did the poll, and what their metrics were.
This.

Question: Do you think black people should be allowed to demand white people leave public spaces if they feel threatened?
No? Then you're a fucking white male nazi!

>>>(((The Hill)))

So there is a god listening to our prayers...

This was from 6 years ago. Way more people are open to White Nationalism in just the last few years.

Shadilay my fellow pede XD XD Based black men amirite ?

>Implying there was a precedent for a creation as stupid as you.
You are your own contradiction, laddy.

***** SURVEY TIME *****

I have just completed an extensive survey of unnamed persons. The question at hand: is OP a faggot?

...And...
The results are now tallied and in!

Our studies show that

100% of people agree that yes, OP is a faggot
0% of people disagree.

that concludes our survey.

Feel free to contract the usage of
Shekelberg and Shekelberg polling and data,
"Where you can get a result you agree with!"

That's 30 million people. Now that's a parade I'd love to see.

>>Just be proud to be white and stop >>sucking at being a man and everything >>else will fall into place

This is exactly what the white nationalist movement is about.

>implying neo-nazis aren't just a bunch of mestizos who hate themselves for being too brown while still calling themselves white

This, am Slav nazi.

Lel.
>scientists confirm that our fears of being taken over by islam aren't baseless after all

We're gonna need a lot more tiki torches...

Better fear me, better run away
'Cause the battle's just begun
Enchanted whisper in your evil ear
Can you hear the words "I've won!"
"I've won!"
"I've won!"

>half of all white people in america
Nothing to see here, keep moving

>they want to make nationalism look bad
Literally everyone, including nazis, thinks kekistanis are fucking retards. You people are the fat, unkempt dorks and costume-wearers that everyone points to at the rallies and uses to slander the rest of us. You are the ones making nationalism look bad, and fat, and childish, and stupid. Fucking stop it, and take "based stick man" with you. Faggot.

Shits just the truth whether you want it to be or not

And it’s a sad picture,
The final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again
And you know it’s all the same,
Another time and place
Repeating history and you’re getting sick of it

But I believe in whatever you do
And I’ll do anything to see it through

Because these things will change
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win
And we’ll sing hallelujah, we’ll sing hallelujah

So we’ve been outnumbered
Raided and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now
Find things they never found
They might be bigger
But we’re faster and never scared

You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes says we can beat this

'Cause these things will change
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win
And we’ll sing hallelujah, we'll sing hallelujah

Tonight we'll stand, get off our knees
Fight for what we’ve worked for all these years
And the battle was long, it’s the fight of our lives
But we’ll stand up champions tonight

It was the night things changed
Can you see it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
This revolution, throw your hands up
'Cause we never gave in
And we'll sing hallelujah, we sang hallelujah
Hallelujah

youtube.com/watch?v=B1jYllE0T-k

The good thing is, 9% actually ADMIT to them being acceptable.

I would never be stupid enough to reveal my power level to some surveyor, that's for sure.

Just imagine what the support would be without the nazi icons, and re-branded as fdr's new deal for whites

Tipping point is actually 7% but whatever, it's too late for them anyways

I missed you guys

Worse news: 90% of Germans never joined the Nazi Party.
10% can lift a state from its hinges.

Funny, I've heard that same magic 10% number used to support the idea that mass muslim immigration eventually results in calls for things like sharia law. Is it still science in that case, or racism?

>10% said they would defend nazis in person

zomg were all done fir the rp is over bois

I find it "acceptable" in that I am an advocate of free speech including that of neo-nazis but I still think you mongoloids are a laughing stock of American society at large and deserve all the ass kickings that are coming your way.

dirty

So if she screams NO 9 times and I yell YES once it's consent? Thanks liberals for clearing that up.

heres the whole text
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3936287/2017-08-20-Trend-for-Release.txt

3% strongly believe WS and NN views are acceptable
Margin of error: +- 3.5%

Oh look it's fucking nothing!

Lol fuck off

Polls are shit.
"Acceptable" as in those 10% don't want to see neonazis summarily executed, or what?

dele ths

this is what happened, pic related, its even somewhat accurate in its percentage. Though I think we are near 20% right now.

thats a fair application of margin of error

9% is actually fucking huge. Since it is practically only white males that compose the 9% that that means a third of white males are ok with 88 and a shit load more are ok with the fourteen words

mfw nazis are a cooler minority than rich kid antifa faggots. Im gonna push this and theres nothing you can do about it wigglets

Guys look at that sample

DELETE THIS

White Nationalism is the fight against Jewish supremacy. It's perfectly okay to want a home free from persecution by the majority. Whereas it's hypocritical to be a White SUPREMACIST (calling for genocide and enslavement of other races etc) and oppose Jewish Supremacy.

You're not from around here, are you?

This. And since The US is Jewry's final major stronghold of extra-national political golden calf suckling they are fucking doomed as a nation-state.

Unfortunately we will still have to deal with them as an ethnic group and all of their (((wonderful))) contributions to the world.