Huh, actually closer than I thought it'd be

Sun
>432,288 miles radius
Wow pretty big I guess

Moon
>1,079 miles radius
Sounds about right I suppose

But..wait, hold on a sec...

>somehow the moon aligns with the sun, almost perfectly, to cast an almost perfect shadow of the sun on earth
>by good old """luck""" they """appear""" to be the same size

Hm..

Care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

solarweek.org/howbig.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UvbPs7AqOl8&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moon on earth*

Sun is 400x bigger than the moon while being 400x farther.

the sun is 400x bigger than the moon but the moon is 400x closer, yeah it's a coincidence and what about it?

i just updated it

>(((coincidence)))

it wouldn't really matter, the halo would appear even if the moon were much larger in FOV.

it's hard to appreciate how luminous the solar medium is until all of the sun's light is blocked out otherwise.

r u fo real?

>miles

Fucking Amerikeks how do you learn physics with your measurement system?

you are right must be the jews.

Taw = 400. The sun, moon, and luminaries declare the glory of God to his creation.

Fucking jews man

yup, makes sense

It hasn't always, we just live in the correct time for this to happen. The moon is drifting further away every second. Long in the past it would have appeared larger than the sun and totally cover it.

Why did this eclipse go from west to east and followed the time zones insofar as being able to view it the best? Everybody in daytime should have seen same event same time. They didnt. The 1917 eclipse in East Europe went north to south. The second american one in 7 years will go from east to west. Science can fuck off

See

*flat horizon blacks your path*

i keep seeing this. the 63 million of our moon can fit in the sun. where does the 400x come from? am i missing someing

M E M E M A G I C

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK user. PURE COHENCIDENCE.

This is a simulation

64.3 million**
i used that gif because its the only space related gif i have

I agree

It´s that way so Masons can fuck with symbology.

bend it

Sounds like this guy
I want answers to my first post. If sun is stationary and we always rotate same direction why is the second american eclipse in seven years following a completely backward path from this one?

THE GOYIM KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN. THEY CANT KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

i can block out the sun and cast a shadow on my face with a basketball. I think they are much smaller than the sun.

becus

The sun isn't stationary and the earths orbit isn't symmetrical

It only happens on some parts of the earth. In other parts, you either see a very partial eclipse, or you dont see one at all. In other pictures, it llooks like a small dot in the middle of the sun, instead of a total blockage. So I dont see what your point is. The sun exists. The moon exists. Space exists. Please stop taking humanity to the dark ages. All this anti science shit is getting insane at this point.

says the total faggot

Are you retarded? The Sun is much larger than 400x the size of the moon.

The sun and the moon are polar opposites. Yin and Yang. They are the same size but have opposite qualities. You are living in a REALM, not a planet.

>the sun isnt stationary
Yeah eh? Good to know. Flat earth confirmed

>Space exists.

lol

Proofs?

>Sounds like this guy
wat?

solarweek.org/howbig.html
this says you could fit 64.3 million of the moon in the sun, so im not sure where the 400x thing comes from.

Oh you mean attacking scientism shit? Go suck nigger de grasse tyson's microbbc you globefag.

The same way you do. Numbers.

earth travels around the sun. do you think all eclipses happen on the same side?

Coincidence that they just HAPPEN to be the same size, EXACTLY? Cmon fingolian. Get gud.

Whose talking about sides. The path of the euro one in 1917 came from north pole pretty much. The 2024 second american one i might have been wrong and comes from west too. But these optimal viewing times and zones piss me off and some eclipses move fucking backward. Im pissed and dont care because is it sciencey? It's lies

Yep. These are the people who are against science. Thanks for once again showing your true self. Makes it incredibly obvious who is pushing these anti-science ideas.

Sorry OP what exactly are you implying? I'm assuming it's related to Jews but I dont see how having an eclipse benefits them

This. Clouds also go behind sun

>le spooky inplications
Cough up the specifics, you cunt.

Oh you mean (((man made global warming)))? Eat a DICK globenigger.

Ostrich. I want one thread where nobody is a rabbi or makes excuses for them

Sun diameter = 864,575 miles.
Moon diameter = 2,159 mi

864,575/2,159 = 400.45

Picture correction

not only this but the fucking moon is out during the day like all the fucking time and changes in size and not just moon phases it physically gets smaller and larger

This. WTF

I'm curious as well

>Closer objects apparr larger
Hmmmm

Thanks for your interest. I need to go now before a bunch of shills gimme high blood pressure. Gon go smoke a fatty now. Praise God things still seem normal

God placed them in exactly the right places ofc
you can't expect science to answer questions like this silly

How many times does this need to be pointed out today?

It is 1/400th the distance and also 1/400th the diameter. The latter will remain, but the former will not--the moon is spiraling away from Earth and increasing its orbital radius. It is not special that it can eclipse the sun because it was inevitable that it would be able to during some epoch of its existence.

>opposite qualities
Wow I didn't know the moon absorbed light and heat and caused tons of nuclear reactions that make it smaller constantly
Shut the fuck you LARPING FAGGOT GOD I HATE YOUR KIND

>1/400th the distance
>1/400th the diameter

PURE. FUCKING. COINCIDENCE.

Coincidence, God, take your pick.

the sun does too

and in case no one else did the math if you divide the sun's distance from the earth by the moon's distance and the sun's radius by the moon's radius you get close to 400 for both

nvm i commented without scrolling

indeed

Are you retarded? The moon doesn't follow the same day/night cycle of earth, it's revolving around the earth at its own pace that is independent from earths rotation or orbit
Second, moons don't fucking orbit in a perfect circle, it's called an elliptical and it means sometimes it's closer and sometimes farther
Jesus fuck you people have severe autism

This could be one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

t. round earth shill let me guess your black science man or bill nye right faggot

What is this supposed to prove?

It's a fucking coincidence that out of the fifty dudes millions of sperm cells that entered your mom's loose axe wound she calls a pussy that you're he autistic shithead that ended up being born but you don't see anyone else complaining about t

the radius is slightly over 400x the radius of the moon
you can check it yourself

Nice argument, really helps me view your side of things and why you think I'm wrong
Thanks for the input user

>The best explanation for our moon is observer error. That is, it doesn't exist.
It's nearly an impossible coincidence I agree.

You're thinking of volume. Volume is 4/3 pi*r^3 which means the volume ratio of the two is a factor of three higher than the radius ratio. For instance, the sun is ~1,000,000 times the volume of earth but only ~100 times the radius.

theyre all fake sorry bro theres no such thing as a planet

Apple Tree
>12 192 times my size
Yeah, sure that makes sense right?

Apple
>101.6 times my size
Huh, actually closer than I thought it'd be

But..wait, hold on a sec...

>somehow the apple aligns with me, almost perfectly, to cast an almost perfect inescapable doom
>by good old """luck""" they """appear""" to fall right on me

Hm..

Care to explain?

Going through Sup Forums, i feel as if all the homeless people who live in my town's flood drains got together and made a Sup Forums board

>changing sizes
>looks like a time lapse
That's a marble

youtube.com/watch?v=UvbPs7AqOl8&t=14s

Earth is Flat faggots

Light be all bending n' movn' round massive objects with gravity n' distortn' through the atmosphere n' shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

oh you guys are talking about diameter. i was thinking volume. got it

gods not real morty.....burp......science is god morty...fart

Are you pretending to be a nigger that understands science and calling it retarded by pretending to be a nigger or are you pretending he's a nigger and is retarded for not understanding science

>Moon 400 times closer
>Sun 400 times larger
>400=Tav
>Tav=Sign
>Tav's form that Ezikiel would have used is a cross (the first one in pic related)
>This cross will be complete in 2024 after the next eclipse.

(((mere coincidence)))

ITS THE EVIL JOOS USING NOSE MAGIC TO BLOCK THE SUN
BUY MY WATERFILTERS

the sun is 63 million times larger than the moon, but the 2d projection of the sun is only 400 time wider than the 2d projection of the moon. (the sun's diameter is 400 times larger than the the diameter of the moon)

Sorry, second image in that pic. Middle Hebrew.

Thank you for these.

Is it a mere coincidence that all the so called scientists that want us to believe the scientism lies have been Jewish?

How do these threads even survive on Sup Forums?

thats about half the suns weight in lions, so I'm guessing all the lions would die, but it would be very, very bad for the sun.

underrated