Come on goy, join the (((Proud Boys)))

Have we ever witnessed a bigger cucking?

Gavin McInnes goes full cuck over Charlottesville. Now says

>Proud boys is a group for "drinking beer"
>You can't mention the jewish question
>You can't talk about Nazis or uncle Adolf.
>You can't criticize gays of trannies.
>Niggers are our friends.

Oy vey goy, come be a (((proud boy))).

Other urls found in this thread:

officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/we-are-not-alt-right/
canadalandshow.com/rebel-media-hosts-antisemitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=PhJK63WFu08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/we-are-not-alt-right/

Link to this faggotry.

Watching the terrified backpeddling from the alt-lite and a few members of the alt-right after cville was absolutely hilarious

>Oh uh I mean I was never like, alt-right
>yeah it was all a joke
>I was just talking about feminism and stuff, I don't know what this racist stuff
>here, look at this tweet from a month ago where I reject Richard Spencer. Ok I'm not alt-right ok?
>please believe me?
>I am begging you
>please

someone post the anus pic again.
look how fat that anus ring is.
rider of the plug.

apologies to all upon seeing the massive

((((( ))))))

anus gap

Triggered by your bearded faggot friend?

I thought he ditched The Rebel (((MS)))Media and was fixin' to go full 14/88 and spew out the JQ?

wtf

>Proud Boy

That sounds kinda gay.

>Watching the terrified backpeddling from the alt-lite

This is what makes me laugh, they think the left is going to differentiate them from the Nazis. The left doesn't care if you're Nazis or not, if they can paint you as a nazi they will.

Gavin is a moron.

was really hoping he would drop the faggotry after leaving Rebel. waiting for this redemption arc is painful. GET OFF THE BOAT, STUPID.

You're not fooling anyone Gavin. We know you're woke on the JQ. We know you make these threads.

Stop doing drugs and shave your face.

Gavin called out the jews about going to israel and getting harassed about how true the holocaust was until he finally said "wtf man now I'm doubting it because youre trying so hard"

Gavin is just hiding his power level until the time is right you drongo.

Eat shit, (((Sinead)))

or maybe youre just now realizing how fringe and out of the mainstream your views are?

sinead is bae

gloryhole boyz

>goes full cuck over Charlottesville

He was visibly terrified in that video and tried using leftist talking points to seem like an "ally".

This is what happens when you have married a shitskin.

Gavin is crypto redpilled never forget the video he made on his visit to israel

you know what that accomplishes? jack fucking shit except fanning your own balls. The leftists will hate you still and guess what? you just alienated the only guys who would stand up for you. Now you're all alone Gavin you utter faggot. His whole family could get torn apart by rampaging niggers and i couldnt give a fuck less at this point

Link?

>Tells pol "your views are out of the mainstream"

Oh, that's rich and insightful faggot, please tell us (((more))).

This faggot must be low on (((funding))) and sponsorships.

This, even libertarianism is nazi to them, if you dont want wealth redistributed and hate speech banned right now, you're a nazi

Except for the drinking beer thing, all those other points have already been rules for a long time. Not new

Proud Boys are for virgin nerds.

Gavin is a weird one. He was talking semi-redpilled shit on his Israel trip. Look at how he and Goldy behave when drunk

>Gavin McInnes: We’re here in Israel, where we’re supposed to be brainwashed by Kim Jong-Ezra Levant…

>Faith Goldy laughs.

>Sheila Gunn Reid: The Jewnicorn!

>McInnes: The Jewnicorn is supposed to…

>Goldy: The “Jewspapers,” the “Jew World Order.”

>McInnes: He wants us to love the IDF and be mad about the Holocaust and all that stuff. Um, and I think it’s had the reverse effect: if there’s one thing that I’ve learned when I’m here on this propaganda tour, it’s that I’m mad at Jews.

canadalandshow.com/rebel-media-hosts-antisemitism/

>Canadian intellectual

Fucking video has been nuked off Youtube/Google results.
Are you telling me no mirrors exist?

>film thing
>don't show film
>describe it to us

I don't like this style of journalism

youtube.com/watch?v=PhJK63WFu08

Here's an excerpt from what the first guy you quoted was talking about.

post this plz, not seen it.

Fucken cunt read the post above you.

Guy is a literal faggot

>inb4 someone posts pics of him shoving a buttplug up his ass or slapping dicks with other (((Proud Boys)))

>Also diluted his gene pool by race mixing with a degenerate Native American

im watching it now cunt, stfu

I always ignored Gavin because I associated him with VICE, but this excerpt sounds redpilled enough to get him on the radar and now he has to self-censor. Why is anybody surprised this is happening to him?

He's a dirty kike.

Mike Enoch was just saying the other day that he knows people who know Gavin and said "He knows everything we know and we're gonna be having a Gavin Mcinnes podcast real soon".

>clicking youtube links on Sup Forums
ishygddt

>The two big differences we have with them is the “JQ” and racial identity politics.

Ok, Sesame Street... JQ's the Jewish Question?

>3 months ago every other video he did mentioned poor Jews
>unsubbed
Haven't watched him in months... It got obvious he was bought out by the kikes.

Eh, leave Gavin alone

They should toss him to the curb dude drank piss cereal, a fucking degenerate.

B A S E D

When Gavin's wife divorces him, he may go back to being redpilled. I don't think he's like 1488, but he had sympathies to the JQ and white genocide.

Faith definitely has some alt right leanings.

What does he even do with the proud boys? All the members seem to be on a short leash and forced in to civic nationalism cuckery. If you have a large gang of guys, and you are the leader, you should be putting them to use.

I don't know. I look back and see all these people who got me politically aware as a young guy and I just shake my head. It seems they have put their anchors in place and refuse to budge while I've kept going down rabbit hole.

(((Ezra Levant)))

no/ it means journalist qualification

>Gavin is sent to Israel w/all (((Rebel))) media hosts
>Gavin goes to the Holocaust museum there
>Gavin notes, wild propaganda is abundant
>Gavin notes, obvious lies about deniers is being peddled by the group tour guides
>Gavin points all this out in a video, saying wtf Jews, why are you acting like the nazis believe is your true form
>Immediately taken out of context
>PROUD BOYS ARE NEO NAZIS GAVIN IS HITLER

Now we are at the kvetching stage where Gavin has to signal as hard as possible he isn't a nazi as the Jews are after him, even though he's probably the loudest supporter of Israel in the media.

He's getting red pilled the good ol' fashion way where you find political myths and ideology is filled with holes, you ask questions about these holes and a mob comes after you immediately.

They're basically a frat/mens club for getting drunk and being anti-red to combat the surge of communism on campus. They are similar to football soccer hooligan clubs in Europe. These co-existed with all kinds of National Front types back in the day and still do.

He can't signal for any WN because the entire group will just get Shoah'd instantly like Daily Stormer was.

I cant join proudboys because im a sadboy

>they think the left is going to differentiate them from the Nazis

If you hang around them, use the same rhetorics, defend them and their actions and support their talking points then don't be surprised when you're lumped into the same group as them.

>taking Gavin McInnes seriously in the first place

You guys punch me while I recite a list of breakfast cereals...... aren't we cool? Fuck, we're proudbois.

being sad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being a gay alt-lite

fuck off schlomo
shills at full force

this faggot is fucking disgusting

at least the alt right is only getting rid of nazi flags

He says nigger and spic on his show, so yeah he's never gonna be allowed anywhere but a fringe panelist occasionally on Fox.

Fuck I remember when I first discovered him it was like a dopamine rush, wow I can't believe he just said that. Now he seems like a completely anodyne cuck. Ah, thanks Sup Forums

this whole (((alt-right))) debacle, is (((their))) doing.
>Hey Chaim, lets paint all right wingers with the same brush, including Nazis, and kkk.
>that's a great idea Schlemm, then Joe and Jane Normie will be too scared to vote against us in future elections, because of peer pressure, and the possibility of losing their job.
>okay Chaim, but we'll have to make youtoob channels and larp as nazis

haters mane

Centrists are a joke.

No wonder he is cucking out and did a complete 180, he probably got so much heat from this.

>Im concerned about the falling white demographics and authoritarian toxicity in the progressive movement

says the libertarian

>im also concerned about those things

Says the nazi

hmmm two people, in the same geographic area, with similar opinions and talking points, that will likely defend said talking points.

But they're somehow both equal?

Lol the JQ is the only Q. Without Jews, the whole house of cards tumbles.

Listen you retards, Gavin is trash, he sucks Zionist cock and gatekeeps for the right wing establishment. He's flat out degenerate, he hangs out with that full-time fraud Alex Jones and has yet to utter a single denoucement of his disgusting, evil shit-tier Jewish media outlet Rebel.

When will you KEKS learn that these alt-lite trash are just Zionist gatekeepers, and they are NOT your friends just because they signal right in culture war.

I'm an officiak Proudboy member ama

I was called a racist at the Boston rally, And I'm a brown spic with an accent, just because I legitimately wanted to know what they believe and why.

Some of you spics are alright, don't go to America tomorrow.

>racist.
Sorry don't know why I typed that. Meant to say Nazi. I was called a Nazi well over 5 times. During one I feared for my life and had to speed walk away. Five niggers surrounded by Antifa and gigantic crowds of leftists were all looking at me while the nigs were saying "dis nigga a Naxi yo!"

>first they came for the colored nazis
user that's not how it happened

Woke AF Fampai

Well, I was there, and they did call me a Nazi. I mean, yeah, sort of, I am acquainted with the IQ/race statistics and believe in the objective "supremacy" of whites so I guess they weren't too far off, I obviously didn't tell them that though.

BASED black man

I agree with everything he said. He throws in a few provocative-sounding things to spice it up, but that's a very fair assessment and a good perspective on the whole thing

especially the stuff about not dwelling on the past

at the same time, he's right to reject the alt-"right"'s fundamentally statist ideology, and strive for a more anti-statist, genuinely radical society.

Delet this. I hate this meme because it's so true. ;_;
It's not my fault my mom had to coal burn

Gavin has left Rebel Media. I wonder if he will denounce multiculturalism and Jewry now that he is no longer serving that fat treacherous kike, Ezra Levant.

one look at that guys glasses and beard and i knew he was a cucklord. i was never fooled.

The nazi is whomever the jew names.

How do you go from this to the fag boys

Gavin is the biggest faggot ever, also a Zionist.