Every action has an equal and opposite reaction

This is what we need for a PR friendly AntiCom movement.

>fuck off stormfags
>fuck off confagerates
these two groups will never make any of our movements look good and will tarnish any effort we make to expose antifa and liberal MSM for its bullshit.

>an organized group with thread generals and discord servers
>new flag that wont relate to racism or any kind of discrimination except against communism

I know nobody at Sup Forums likes the fact that I am kicking out unironic groups but fact is, they are a third wheel that just cannot suit our needs. We may follow the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" but that will just allow MSM to make us look like one of them to the normies.

The flag needs to be like pic related with helicopter but not with a german flag because again, MSM is a faggot.
we will need dedicated discords to use or at least carpool off of to organize counter protests and psyops campaigns to counter antifa mind tricks.

>no weapons, only shields.
>body cams
>no faggot tiki torches
>counter protest standard combat procedures

In the heat of the moment we need to be prepared to minimize injury to our members and adopt tactics to overwhelm an untrained mass of commie chimps. shields like in charleston were a great standard to start with and we need to get more agressive with antifa attacking innocence. dont just videotape it, stop the assualt and save the poor guy.

>autistic intelligence or "A.I" for investigating attacks and reporting such communist terror activites to authorites and the individual'(s) employment/endorsement connections to stop their terror.
anything else needed?

You're right.

Action: Punch nazi in the face.
Reaction: nazi hits the floor, bloodied and bleeding, just the way we like them.

Enjoy being lumped in with the Nazis no matter what you do, faggot.

Running around in the streets like an angry peasant won't do shit. Work your voting princinct, sign up more voters, get em out to vote.

Show them how retarded the left is, don't run around like a goon yourself. The media is still too influential right now, let them hang themselves a bit more first.

and we don't do anything to stop the madness now do we?

We're ready.

no guns
i do NOT want a fucking civil war

Nope, still way too early.

Again, never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

When you start seeing a ton of sermons in midwest town churches calling for action against these barbarians, you'll know it's bad enough to get shot in the face over.

You start with a flag of someone being pushed from a helicopter that looks like a Nazi flag. Are you a shill?
>Imagine if Antifa had no one to fight.
>imagine they had to win battles in the arena of ideas.
Why do you think they took to the streets? Trump BTFO all libtards. Just like when kids no longer have an argument they just fight. People would see them for what they are if instead of fighting Nazis all they had to chimpout on was another Starbucks or bank.

lol j/k

Then stay home, pussy.

PRcucking gets you absolutely nothing. There's a reason Dailystormer got 3million uniques a month and was more popular than many news stations even. Yet it and (((Rebel Media))) are both shut down. Rebel media being kosher didn't save it from the exact same persecution.

The John Birch Society lived in the shadow of the American Nazi Party during its height.

PRfagging loses you support and gets you persecuted just the exact same.

It's called being a classical liberal you fucking moron. putting a picture of extrajudicial killings, however funny, on your flag is a great way to differentiate yourselves from stormfags

Why? We could turn a killer profit!

Sorry OP, once a nazi, always a nazi. Your movement is now forever stained by nazi violence. Go home, you lost.

Let AntiFa continue to LARP in the streets destroying the property of the working class people whom they claim to represent. They run the worst PR campaign I've ever seen, which is crazy to me seeing as how Marxism so easily appeals to emotion. We do, however, need some sort of cohesion for when things start to heat up. I don't like the idea of uniting behind Nazis but I've yet to see genuine conservatives form sizeable enough groups to bring to protests. People forget that we have the intellectual high ground over the Marxists, that is what we need to proselytize with.

...fair enough
but it is too early to take up guns
guns right now will seal the deal for war. war against half the country in which majority don't know what their fighting for is just history repeating itself

>PR doesn't matter
I keep hearing this argument, but the reason why the paradigm is shifting right is because the left has completely destroyed their PR. We got Trump into office by looking like the sane and reasonable ones. Stop with this bullshit.

>shilling this hard
you antifa really are persistent. too bad for you, you chose to invade this site of all places.

Trump got elected by foregoing PR and being extreme.

PRcucks are scum subhuman cowards. The only PR you should worry about is appearing strong and confident.

this
PR is the best fucking weapon we have right now and we need to use it. that recent antifa dox was fucking brilliant and we need to utilize it to get those fuckers out of society.

>strong and confident
you mean like antifa? they seem pretty strong and confident how they stand.

We're not.

PRcucking gets you nothing. I already proved this.

But optics and PR does matter and it isn't whining that some autist brought a swastika but it's appearing young, smart, and strong.
Rockwell did that and had a swastika.

This issue goes a lot deeper than protests. I don't see the reformation of academia talked about nearly as much as it should be. Marxism is predicated on the very fragile theory of exploitation -- the refutations of which (from 100+ years ago) still have yet to see an adequate response. This is not taught. The Marxists plague academia, even in economics departments. Especially in philosophy and sociology departments.

you don't need to add a fucking swastika
>optics
this is what i'm saying. not saying we advertise "lol ecks dee we are PC and against commies lol"
I just want the movement to look good by not adding in that nazi nonesense. is that too much to ask? fuck shilling i just dont want that imagery to fuck everything like it did at charleston

We actually have a running political party.
We have a reputation to maintain.
Would it be fine if I came to your rallies with a snake and started spouting off about gold coins, and the evils of roads?

Fuck off then coward. Go suck Vox Day's cock shill.

Charlottesville was "ruined" when the group's didn't Organize well enough to have a resistance to the police, literally nothing to do with the swastika. If anything Boston proves PRcucking gets you nothing

bump

White supremacists(MASTER RACE) and communists(NO DIFFERENCES) are two sides to the same coin

Yes
That would be 10/10

your flag has a nazi aesthetic and literally has someone dying in the emblem.

>pr friendly anticom

>not having a swastika makes you a coward and shill
confirmed retard with nazi boner
the moment you resist police is just one more pr strike against you. Boston was horrible timing with extremely small group.
Remember we are winning over the public not the MSM. Dont give the fucking MSM ammo to work with like your fetish filled natsoc imagery

Don't you have work tomorrow Patrick?

>'The flag needs to be like pic related with helicopter but not with a german flag because again, MSM is a faggot"
what part of that line do you not understand leaf?

Obvious retard and shill. Facts are against you

Read this book

>supremecy propoganda sourced as fact
>muh u are either a nazi or shill black white fallacy
how much of an unironic faggot can you be?

>>fuck off stormfags
>>fuck off confagerates

You are delusional.

When a White man ends up in prison he doesn't say "fuck off Aryan Brotherhood".

In 2017 we are in a state of war with the Left. The MSM hates us. RINO's like Rubio, McCain, and Romney practically endorse violence against us.

But we are supposed to alienate and expel the most hardcore right-wing activists who aren't afraid to battle the marxist scum in the streets? LOL no.

they fight their own battles, nobody here is going to stop them.

Trump was nowhere near extreme in his views, he just had a lot of conviction.

OP, enjoy that revolution you and your captured mouse are starting

>Enjoy being lumped in with the Nazis no matter what you do, faggot.

This. Picture extremely related: this was the Boston rally of 20 people that attracted 40,000 antifa to (((shut it down)))

here is your flag.

too much black
make stripes horizontal
more stripes
then its perfect