Azfags, report in. Is it going down tomorrow?

Azfags, report in. Is it going down tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be another Charlottesville. Not good.

Leave us alone. We hate all of you.

No. There will be come cucks crying but as usual the media over dramatizes everything.

Don't be so tsundere.

Fuck off you soi-goy. We here don't care about any of this shit. All we ever want is to go and better ourselves and shoot our rugers. You want to make us into a political statement.

Not him, but you can't really be an AZ local unless you're overflowing with relentless hate for everyone and everything. It's in the state constitution.

Fuck you. We are plenty friendly.

I predict 3 dead and 27 injured.

Fuck you faggot no we're not and you know it.

I dont think civillians are allowed on the base when trump goes to speak

I have tickets but I don't want to wait outside for hours. I went to his first event at the convention center in July 2015.

Oh fuck. Checked

Whatever. All I ever asked is to be left alone in this state, and these faggots literally can't let that simple request happen.

will be a bretty gud rally
maybe a small crowd of anti-free speech fags outside that the media will primarily focus on

As a native of North Phoenix, please bring on the peaceful challengers.

Observed

....wait did he just say Hannity cause all his problems?

Checked

Absolutely not, Trump is highly supported here, Greg Stanton is a literal faggot.

The Mayor of Phoenix is a weak mayor the real power is in the city council, Sherif Joe isnt getting pardoned,

some of those gun toting commies will show up and maybe get arrested.

Our Ice Cream man is a former frat-boy mainline conservative not as Cucked as Flake or McCain.

Where is and when is? Too lazy to duck duck go or grammar. Pregame?

>We here don't care about any of this shit
>we

Fuck you you fucking nigger. I want to see the president of the United States of America speak at a rally and I should god damn have that right. So fuck off.

Rick Damico for mayor

AZ oldfag here.

Antifa is really weak-ass.

There may be some beaners causing trouble. But who knows, there's so many illegals, they would fear getting caught if they cause trouble, so they may stay home.

I predict less of a big deal than the media is ginning up.

Fuck you, you stupid motherfucking meth head. You literal dick juice chugging cunt. Acting all tough, but can't even give up the kroger brand diet coke. Fuck off.

How long of a wait? I'm ready to wait I just don't know how long. Scottsdale reporting

he was in my fraternity at asu. cool guy, a bunch of us worked his campaign

what even the fuck does any of that mean speak fucking english, spic.

i'd say get here plenty early tbqh. i'll be downtown by 4pm myself

We don't have Antifa we have the John Brown Gun Club faggots which are worse because they think they're Brigada Internacionales ready to fight Franco irl

No, everyone will go home because it'll be too hot out.

>Spic
You are an absolute abomination. I have more white blood in me than your 56%.

This is accurate.

nigger you're absolutely unhinged. drink some water before you pass out

>John Brown Gun Club
Isn't that the lemon party old geezer snowbird faggots from surprise and sun city? I fucking hate snowbirds and transplants and illegals.

>kroger brand diet coke
heh, get on my level kid

I was thinking 2:00 or 3:00 just to scope it out, maybe eat downtown first. Can I bring a little camping chair? I know they emailed out that fucking laundry list of things you can't bring.

>Isn't that the lemon party old geezer snowbird faggots from surprise and sun city?
nah they're a bunch of commies who formed some sort of commie action squad for shooting drawings of pepe in the desert

I'm sorry about that. I realize I'm a little tipsy tonight and had a rough day. But still I don't really care about this crap.

>Can I bring a little camping chair?
why not dude? just don't bring it into the convention center. maybe i'll run into you. i don't look as autistic as we pretend to be on the boards

>But still I don't really care about this crap.
cool man but look i'm going to see the president and that's that

Hope you have a good time, but I don't want to see fellow blood spilled in the streets.

The fucking heat here will certainly be a deterrent to antifa fags in their little uniforms. Maybe we'll get some good face shots if they decide to show up.

I was just in Arizona this past weekend, easily the worst state in the union

my buddy told me to bring a gun i said hell no, i'll go down as a martyr if i have to.

good, we're full

I predict Phoenix, there was a Craigslist ad asking for crisis actors, all flights paid and wage at $25 an hour. The ad got 404d

And we got a flouride drinking cuck in the house. Didn't like the taste of water from big chino aquifer huh? Well go back to watering your grass with recycled water.

I could jog it back to my car, I just know I can't bring it in. Maybe they'll let me check it there while we go in or something. Shit yeah I wish we could get a few of us together somewhere. Wouldn't be to hard, probably would be some of the less autistic bunch of Sup Forums browsers

Probably the same fuckers that leave all their trash out there after they're done shooting. I havent seen any brown shirt commies in my desert yet. If I do, I'll sit and idle right next to them with my gas guzzling, oil burning big block Chebby with obnoxious 5" flowmasters and poison them with carbon monoxide. My therapist says I have a severe lack of self awareness and show no empathy... She has great tits.

This is a big, real reason they won't show up. Local media is really pushing How to Protest, though. Pretty fucking annoying but i'm sure there won't be any problems

Dumpster state for dumpster humans

>probably would be some of the less autistic bunch of Sup Forums browsers
big if true tbqh

the media was openly shilling protesting today

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

>2% unemploymeny rate
>each citizen contributes $44709 to gdp
>Fresh water
Ya you can fuck off, pollute our wonderful state with your plastic surgery shit.

Azbro how do you filter? I'm paranoid about getting some Mexican toxins so I normally fill gallon containers myself from independent water companies, like those Glacier things

Kek, nice meme nigger.

Whats it like being a fucking faggot.

no
the president is present
secret service and fbi will be present
the fbi will have sharp shooters on rooftops
people in surrounding buildings will be advised of the new climate
>no personnel will be allowed on commercial rooftops
>no employees or contractors on rooftops
>being too close to windows on building over 3 stories tall for a prolonged period of time is ill advised
the president will be present
this is not some statue being taken down

That's cute. Looks like the first or second day of shooting for a bunch of kids.

>Shooting rifles at targets in handgun range.
>Improper shooting stances.

This isn't training or siting in. This is kids dicking around with brand new guns. They're more of a danger to themselves than they are to anyone else.

Well I'm up here in Prescott so I just use a standard filter in my fridge for the water. But If you live in the valley, I would suggest one of those filters from that Jones guy. He might not be /ourguy/ have you, but the water filters do work. Drink out of a glass and not plastic. Those waters that you fill up come from the commies to the west, and its filled with all kinds of toxins.

This is a Chad state

Can i get a quick rundown?

Sublime Alpine wilderness.

Yeah you're upstream, I'm down in the belly. I don't follow him but I've thought recently about getting one of his filters. I use a stainless steel hydroflask, no BPA, #2 plastic containers to hold water. Normally fill up a day or two after the weekly service. Station water is really commie poison? I need 0 hormonal shit and 0 spic toxins. Water's such a bitch downstream

Trump's giving a rally in the state he feels most comfortable tomorrow - to hot for antifags, to safe for CIA. Gearing up for a good day

Too*
My typing is not representative of our population

Ya you definitely got the short end of the stick on that. But you can always find a way

This our thread now. ARIZONA GENERAL

Don't let any Commiefornians tread on our state. Fly that copper star. Catch you all around.

Chandlerfag here, anyone else taking the light rail to get to the convention center?