twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
aztec-history.com/aztec-flower-war.html
fextralife.com/aztez-review-strategic-beating/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macuahuitl
historyonthenet.com/aztec-warriors-weapons-and-armor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those Mesoamerican buildings are impressive, but how was their metallurgy?

You do realize those structures were built soley for mass sacrifices right?

OP hasn't heard of something called Winter

They discovered platinum.

How sure of that are you?

Yeah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum#Early_uses

> Ulloa was the first person to write a scientific description of the metal

Being the first to write about platinum doesn't mean you discovered it, fucking Hiram Bingham "discovered Machu picchu" which implies the natives didn't know it existed but they did.

Wikipedia also says the Holocaust was real so there you go.

at the same point in history, Oxford university had just opened...

This.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Exactly. Half the year spent growing food. The other half staying warm.

>the aztecs were the only mesoamerican guys!
>The mesoamerican buildings date back from 500 AD

[WE in Spanish]

People really do undersell the societies of native Americans. Had there been large settlements around the gulf of Mexico, they might have even become something comparable to Europe, using the gulf something like how Europe used the Mediterranean. I'm still not sure why they invented the wheel and then decided not to employ it but still used it on toys.

Only those with the Superior Aryan DNA (Haplogroup-R1b-S21) are White Übermensch.
Everyone without the Superior Aryan DNA (Haplogroup-R1b-S21) are Inferior Mutts & Shitskin Undermensch.

Look up the plethora of golden jewelry and gold plated buildings sculptures. If that doesn't qualify as metallurgy to you I don't know what will.

A more apt comparison to Tenochtitlan would be Stockholm around the same time.

but that's literally an aztec temple.

this is comparing like, lost total societal collapse 300AD with 1600AD height of a civilisation

>Greeks created the fundations of western civilizations
>Greeks were mix race eurogenes.blogspot.cl/2017/08/steppe-admixture-in-mycenaeans.html

Race realism is a sword that cuts both ways.

>Anglos
>Superior

I see this shit every day.

The only problem being, it's not true. It's like taking a picture of a Nordic slum and comparing it to a Mesoamerican capital city -- oh wait lol that's what you did. Pic related is truth, Nords were building underground cities and pyramids before beaners even left mongolia. You'll always be shit beaner, that's why you were conquered.

NOSOTROS

NOSOTROS ERAMOS REYES PINCHES PUTOS

I guess the inferiority of Aryans is why most of the world speaks our language, uses our technology, watches our media, and is totally reliant on our infrastructure like power systems and satellites...

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>Nords were creating the pyramids
>Non of these were buildings by nords

You know that Nords =/= mediterraneans =/= anglos, etc, right?

I would say there's quite a bit of difference. It qualifies as metallurgy of course, but Iron requires a much higher temperature to shape, and a better skill set to actually keep it durable when put into practical use (weapons, armor, etc) is quite a feat beyond shaping gold for ceremonial or aesthetic reasons.

This. Natives are good people. speaking both as one and as someone who is pretty active in my res. Most are just your typical rural white person, just red skinned. I never understood the hatred comparing us to niggers and spics.

ERAMOS

DIOSES

Theres a several hundred year gap between these two pictures.

Go starve to death you subhuman.

A factor you have to take into account though was there never was an arms race in mesoamerica like in Eurasia because of the way warfare had evolved on the new world. Warefare was treated as ritualistic and the goal was to capture you enemies rather than kill them, so the weaponry was designed to stun and capture your opponent as a slave or offering to the gods rather than kill them.
aztec-history.com/aztec-flower-war.html
fextralife.com/aztez-review-strategic-beating/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_warfare

Show a proof of a superior nordic infrastructure pls

Rly mks u think

Another thing is I hate the whole this civilization is better than that one and this race is better than that.

The truth is these races and civilizations developed uniquely separated and to suit their environments and resources. The whole historical dick size comparison is pointless and fails to understand cultural and racial evolution. There no supreme racial only races suited to the environments they evolved in.

Good point and sources my senpai

Agreed with you there, just thought it was worth bringing it up since the discussion was metallurgy

REYES Y CAGADA

Even these niggers are better than you subhuman native Americans.

Brown people cant survive cold weather.It is so much harder to live in temp like that then nice temperate climates plus food is a bitch to grow . L spanish coming and raping and destroying all of that outnumbered

Lol chile is white af alot of getman blood and I think you forgot you only exist because the spanish raped the fuck out of the indians.remember folks from mexico down to south america they only exist because white people

Lol I sent sources without checking them first. Didn't realize the second one was for a video game.

here's some better sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macuahuitl
historyonthenet.com/aztec-warriors-weapons-and-armor/

>I don't know what the war of Arauco was.

you are your own country's niggers

capital meant for sacrifices to gods vs some comfy houses for normies. kys

>jungle paradise
>harsh northern climate where food can't be grown 6 months/year

see
Doesn't mean the natives themselves are not without redeeming qualities. We are unfairly disregarded as just timber niggers who've accomplished nothing and I resent that.
>Inb4 WE WUZ EMPERORZ N SHIEEET

It's true

Nords are snowniggers, they're they shittiest Europeans

but user the Aztecs weren't the only mesoamerican civilization. pic related was built in 100 ad.

>builds stone house in the north
Meds master race

>you are your own country's niggers

wew, chill out Ahmed.

>Aryans
>most of the world speaks our language
English, not g*rman. Fuck the english too though, it's thanks to us the language is used.
>uses our technology
Europeans can't make a reliable car if their lives depended on it.
>watches our media
American. If you're not American too you shouldn't be using "our"
>and is totally reliant on our infrastructure like power systems and satellites
Again American, if you're a shitstain European or Australian you need to stop riding our coattails and immediately kys

true also natives maybe part Caucasian, just look at pic related. research the solutrean hypothesis.

>REYES

WE WUZ UEY TLATOANI

uncultured gringo go kill yourself.

>indios didn't have the wheel

Ninja loving cucks gtfo.

Vikings had the best ships ever created up until 1400's? They were a marvel of engineering and construction

When the Mayan civilization reached its climax, Oxford university had already existed for 600 years

>Didn't make boats and sail to Europe to conquer
Tear down the loser pyramids no participation trophies.

>best ships
Very well suited for their environment

>There no supreme racial only races suited to the environments they evolved in.
t. Mordecai Shekelstein

Inland rivers and the open sea, what other conditions are there when it can een withstand the Atlantic ocean?

I'd still rather live in the nordic village, at least I won't be sacrificed on some homo temple.

I think our closest relatives are Asian(across the Bering Strait) and Polynesians(across the south Pacific), but I don't doubt caucasians migrated across Greenland and Iceland as well during the same time period, Just like Leif Erickson, and his crew did much later after the sea levels rose again. Not to mention the vikings without a doubt interbred with the natives.

Filename

This

Sup Forums:
WE WUZ GENIUSES AND SHIT

Most people on this board are dumb, violent, and useless just like they people they claim to hate.

They only think they are special because of their skin color, but if we actually started some kind of eugenics program Sup Forums would be gone.

>Entho-nationalism is now Jew trickery?

Good Goyim, whitey is le supreme race, conquer and interbreed in foreign lands that are biologically hostile towards you and smultaneously justifying the other races to do the same to you.

That's all part of the fun famalam.

Please user don't be so retarded, they were very frequently build for that but they weren't built solely for it.

>anglos even more superior than germans

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post!

Before nords, before mesoamericans, before anglos, before vikings.

>after persians, macedonians, assyrians, egyptians, greeks etc.

And went at war with all of them and won.

Stonehenge
>constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

>Before nords, before mesoamericans, before anglos, before vikings.
>Before persians, macedonians, assyrians, egyptians, greeks etc.

And stole everything from Greeks, including art, language and the entire Hellenistic identity, because Romans were bigger thieves than niggers

Feels good to be racially superior to everyone else on Sup Forums :)

Mexicans are half native you drunk cunt
Go.eat some hand sanitizer

And who were the polynesians? Reminder that the pacific ocean covers a whole visible area of the globe

lol what the kek

Mestizos are mongrels.=/=Natives

Also ouch dude, relax.

To be fair, the Aztecs were a civilization that shouldn't have existed. Their empire was in a mountainous jungle, where massive societies wouldn't have thrived.

>There no supreme racial only races suited to the environments they evolved in.

Ah yes, and that's why other races the whole world over were dominated in their own home environments by Europeans.

(I don't even agree with /pol's/ racism, but this is some low-hanging fruit here.)

you're thinking of the Mayans, the Aztecs actually lived in a desert environment. pic related it where they lived.

Top: Violent shithole
Bottom: Peaceful cohesive paradise
>In May 1872 Gobineau was appointed the French minister to Sweden. After arriving in Stockholm, Gobineau wrote to his sister Caroline: "This is the pure race of the North—that of the Aryan masters", calling the Swedes "the purest branch of the Germanic race". In contrast to France, Gobineau was impressed with the lack of social conflict in Sweden, writing to Dragoumis: "There is no class hatred. The nobility lives on friendly terms with the middle class and with the people at large".

Wrong. Aztecs built their empire on a lake, central Mexico is not desert.

most Aztecs lived in pic related.

Nords never died of plague or got conquered by spain.

Why did the Europeans get blamed for bringing smallpox to the new world but the new world was inexplicably 100% disease free and the pilgrims didn't encounter anything they weren't already immune to?

how many rivers, fjords, large creeks, and oceans did they travel? How much did the Polynesians actually do with thier boats?

Iron, copper, and different metals were used from the plains of today's United States to the Inca Empire/Andino American region. What they didn't have was STEEL, the usually alloy of iron and mostly carbon.

yes it is idiot go on goggle maps and see for yourself dimwit.

most Natives after the taming became VERY white. most have no better than %50 native %50 white ancestry, even though the US government calls them 100% native. it is very hypocritical.

LOL FAG. we literally fucked your people into the ground, raped your women, and now you come crying here like a bitch and trying to appeal to us?

native americans are such little crybabies.

you're probably an ignorant american that doesn't know that mexico city is Tenochtitlan