Has the alt-right turned on Trump?

Seems he's a neocon now.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/ivanka-trump-to-attend-india-us-entrepreneur-summit-pm-modi-tweets/articleshow/60010143.cms
ijr.com/2017/03/822619-i-had-dinner-with-the-afghanistan-ambassador-what-he-said-about-the-differences-between-trump-obama-is-stunning/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neocon? Are you dense, faggot?

>Molymeme
>Thernobitch
>alt-right

Hopefully trump will lead us right where Clinton bush and obama didn't. I trust he will, especially after hillary as Secretary of State and all the useless wars with her

*raises paw*

They are basically the alt-right pundits of our time. Also, Spencer and Bannon.

Fuck Afghanistan... We don't need to be in the middle east

>Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and American national interest in international affairs, including by means of military force and are known for espousing disdain for communism and for political radicalism.
>violence on both sides
>we must secure Afghanistan

>We don't need to be in the middle east

*Southeast Asia

>worshiping e celebs
Get fucked

>swamp status
>stagnant

Idk man, it kind of seems like he's going back on the things he campaigned on and like his administration is controlled by Jews. We should have seen it coming, I mean his children are Jews. Firing Bannon was the last straw for me. I'm no longer willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Seems like they're fishing for opinions by their audience, with a slight pro-war bias. We'll probably see them lighten their grip of Trump over the course of a few weeks.

Fuck how the lefties will probably eat this shit up.
>Trump is finally acting more presidential!

>advocate the promotion of democracy
trump did the opposite

daily reminder that CTR/Brock is focused on divide and conquer.
secondary goal is to make Sup Forums "more racist"

He doesn't want to bring democracy to Afghanistan. He just wants to kill all the mudshits. This isn't neoconservatism, this is pure conservatism, this is why we supported him.

Now get the fuck out.

>secondary goal is to make Sup Forums "more racist"

Your goal is to make Sup Forums more neocon.

The Alt-Right didn't turn on him, he was never their guy. He's the least offensive choice to their agenda.

>He's the least offensive choice to their agenda.

You know Rand Paul was running?

Go ask reddit, that's where those faggots hang out

People with functioning brains are turning on Trump, and it's his own fault. Let Israel and the ever so complacent Christ cucks enlist and fight for their puppet masters. Americans deserve better than Bush 2.0

>Reddits first intro to geopolitics

Ah, to be 14 again.

Considering we each owe $1.1 million dollars in unfunded liabilities, the CIA better ship me some fucking bales of Heroin to ease the pain while I slave away as a tax donkey.

How are those 525+ Bitcoins doing, Stef?
>Just one dollar
Right.

It's actually a part of south Asia.

but Trump was so alphaaaa

He's right, though.

Trump's only going to support the "democratic" government as far as it produces results (i.e. preventing Afghanistan from being used for terrorist bases). When democracy fails, he'll find some faction to ally with and install it as a puppet government without worrying about whether it's a dictatorship or feudal monarchy or whatever.

Hol' up.
Isn't Shiva a Republican poo in loo?

Not stolen money, doesn't work for the government, all money from donations. Classic leftard trying to shame rich people for being rich. Go back to /leftypol/ you fucking faggot.

>Trump's only going to support the "democratic" government

Of course not, you only believe in Saudi "democracy"

Rand kept pushing "criminal justice reform" aka letting niggers free for selling drugs and Rand is weak on illegal immigration. I could never get behind him for being a typical libertarian. He'd never go after Chyna on trade.

(((Alt-right))) literally whos

I think it's worse than that, from what I'm reading he took an aggressive stance on Pakistan which sounds like Afghanistan is the stepping stone towards actually trying to provoke something between India and Pakistan. These neo-cons think big, not in little baby bites. My gut is that there is a greater scheme behind the scenes.

India and Pakistan going to war would be world war III and kill off must of the human race as a species

Does everyone forget their NUKES?

>Thinks I have any remorse for racists fucks

Wrong.

But he's still ebegging and calling people thieves for listening and not donating to him.

I have no problem with his wealth but don't act like your operation is cash strapped when it's not at all.

I never liked him, really. None of the candidates were my first choice on any side and they likely never will be.

But I lean to monarchy anyways, so I guess I'm just too jaded to like a bunch of dishonorable bought out degenerates.

They've had nukes for decades and they won't use them. Nukes are defensive in nature. You get a nuke, you never get invaded. Saddam and Qaddafi didn't have nukes and look what happened.

He's not going to pick a fight between Pakistan and India, he's making it clear he'll take India's side if Pakistan doesn't straighten the fuck out and stop harboring terrorists.

>Saddam and Qaddafi didn't have nukes and look what happened.

Which is why DPRK can give a big middle finger to AmeriKKKa

Hope Iran gets them and fucks over Jewusa

That's because the alt-right is full of unflexible, intellectually rigid, immature village idiots.

He's going to side with India bigly. It will piss off the Pakis but the Chinks will hate it even more.

Enjoy protecting the poppy fields and muslim child marriages by bombing the sand amerifats.

India will be a close ally of the U.S. by the end of Trump's admin if it isn't already.

Yeah, it's only the third nation that he's directly or near-directly threatened, either by force or some other means, that have tens to hundreds of nuclear weapons. Trump is a fucking idiot.

Has the race war begun yet?

Gen X and Mill should merge into one.

No more mission confusion.

Now it's about America's interests, not some weird facile Hollywood-happy-ending fantasy where America is responding to a terrorist attack from a group based in Afghanistan by helping make Afghanistan a nice place to live and only evil villains could have any objections.

Fatboy Kim is Chyna's bitch. You see he calmed the fuck down after the Chinese got hit with the section 301 trade investigation. The CCP tells Kim what to say and he'll quiet down very soon.

Modi and Trump are already bros. Ivanka is going to visit India in a few months.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/ivanka-trump-to-attend-india-us-entrepreneur-summit-pm-modi-tweets/articleshow/60010143.cms
Her going to India and not to China will actually be seen as a slap in the face to China as Ivanka and Jared seem to be enthralled by China(daughter speaks Manadrin ffs)

>Now it's about America's interests,

No you mean 1% interests faggot.

>now
>alt right
All these implications

This article is five months old but is very important in understanding Trump's thinking regarding Afghanistan

ijr.com/2017/03/822619-i-had-dinner-with-the-afghanistan-ambassador-what-he-said-about-the-differences-between-trump-obama-is-stunning/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I turned on him when he publically announced that the false flag attack in syria was committed by assad forces.

then I felt a sliver of hope when he condemned "violence on both sides" at charlottesville. then he fired bannon which reminded me that he's a kike puppet.

>if you kill your enemies, they win: the post

>cancerous Christcuck waifu
Fuck off.

Got anymore?

ya... because lefties LOVE war and a lying president so much. moron.

Libertarianism was co-opted by drug addled pedophile degenerates.
Rand Paul supporters drive away support like maggots eating shit from a dead dog's entrails.

They loved Obama

He literally stated out nebulous goals that are tantamount of nation building. Did you watch the conference?

Afghan Ambassador to the United States on Donald Trump:

>"I've personally met with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago and the president has had two phone conversations with President Ghani [The president of Afghanistan]. One call was after he won the election and one after [Trump] became president. Before the calls, we were advised to keep conversations short because, we were told, Trump will not be interested in the details of the call and does not have a long attention span, so it would be pointless to have a long call.

>However, we were pleasantly surprised at how much time President Trump spent asking very informed questions. The first time the presidents spoke, the questions Trump asked impressed us. “How can you win in this fight [against terrorism]?” he asked. “What do you need to become financially independent?” and “How can American business invest in Afghanistan? How can we develop businesses and mining in your country?”

>Trump would listen intently after each question, often asking follow-ups. Trump's second call with our president was even longer than the first. Asking these types of questions for our country is something the Obama administration never did. The Obama administration was the most academic administration we have ever had to deal with but the Trump administration has been the most thoughtful and intelligent.

>Trump continually asked “How can you win? What does Afghanistan need to win?” in reference to our fight with terrorism. Trump wants to win. Sincerely. All the Obama administration wanted to do was not lose.

>The Obama administration was hesitant with us. The enemy could sense that. When the Obama administration announced its plans to pull troops out of the region, they announced the exact date they would do it. All our enemies had to do was wait [Obama] out. They knew the date they had to hang on until — which gave them the will to fight. They used that time to recruit and build up resources.

He was always a neo-con. People have just had enough, so they're admitting the Hopedream is over.

Basically same here
What a waste but at least we made leftists go insane in their insane world

>Now it's about America's interests
>military spending
>stock prices of defense companies and medical device companies
>opium
What real interests are there in Afghanistan?

let's be $20 Trillion in debt and permanently occupy a country known as "The Graveyard of Empires"

what could go wrong?

The American president's job isn't to always back down from every other significant military power in the world, especially when the US has some fairly mature anti-ICBM tech.

Yes, nuclear war would be terrible. No, you can't have the attitude that you'd accept absolutely else to avoid it, or else you're just slaves to whichever other nuclear power is willing to threaten starting it over anything they want. You have to be willing to push back.

This just makes me feel old.

Cont.

>To bring real reform, we must be able to defeat enemies outside our country and inside. We must overthrow the Afghan warlords who are profiteering off the war. Every time we tried to remove one of them from power, [Secretary John] Kerry would say "no" because it would potentially make it unstable and require more troops be brought in. The entire Obama administration was too cautious, but Kerry was the most cautious. Perhaps the Obama administration was fatigued by the time we assumed power. [President Ghani assumed power in September of 2014.] But Trump is very different from Obama in this way.

>This is good, for the future of Afghanistan."

Trump is not Bush 2.0

Time to unite the right

this is literally what he campaigned on
does nobody remember him criticizing obama for creating a power vacuum in the middle east and letting ISIS take form?
he literally brought that up in like every debate

It's how we MAGA, don't question Daddy just keep sucking.

No Ron Paul. Fucking normies.

Why is that guy complaining so much? He made like an entire column of tweets complaining about it. YouTube demonetization when?

A FUCKING

We are fucked guys, this war is never going to end. Their is no reason to still be there, other than lining the pockets of corporatist and having the military compeltely surrounding china.

I miss the old Sup Forums
Memeing ron paul Sup Forums
The jew were just a meme Sup Forums

LOLBERTATIANS
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>What real interests are there in Afghanistan?
1) prevent it being used as a terrorist base
2) use it for an American military base
3) $3 trillion in mineral resources

>Rand Paul supporters drive away support like maggots eating shit from a dead dog's entrails.

i can't even imagine how you'd describe what 0% public-supported, revoltingly primed since youth flag-that-america-literally-fought-a-war-against-waving nazi supporters do to drive away support

This.

I have a hunch ties between Russia and the U.S. are fine but that China has a boner for American control.

This would give us a reason to fight them after siding with India. Especially after the little fistfight India and China had.

It's a plan to destroy China and rid part of the debt to them

fuck off millenial cukc,

Wow! Nice digits, friend. What you wrote carries more weight because of them. Know that.

Eventually these redditors here will fizzle away in shame.

they loved wjc

>If you suck the dick of warmongers enough, you too will warmonger: the repost 2, the shittining.

I mean, there's a reason they are on the lower range of the IQ spectrum of the nation.

Some fairly mature tech... that hasn't been 100% successful until recently. And only when we knew exactly when the missle was fired and from where. Trumpy is an agonizer, always has been and always will be; until he quicks because he's back into a corner - look into how he did his business partnerships in the past with New York City. He forgot to give them millions of dollars for tax deductions from buying the Commodore Hotel and ended up just dipping the fuck out and giving excuses like, and I'm paraphrasing here, the books were fucking lost in a flood from some random building. Look it up. Oh, and he's a Nazi sympathizer, but most people like that around here.

>Attention
>Donation$
>Hits
Molymeme and Cernovich are truly kikes at heart. I somewhat respect Milo's kikery because he's upfront about doing this shit to promote himself.

The power grip, the machine is simply too strong. Yes, we should have known the breadth and scope of it. Someday, things are gonna change.

>1) prevent it being used as a terrorist base
It still is with us there and so what if it's a terror base? How many Afghanis have come to the US to attack us?
>2) use it for an American military base
Don't care. We're not trying to be imperialist/nationbuilders. Let the terrorists kill each other for once.
>3) $3 trillion in mineral resources
US has trillions in mineral resources under our feet and in our waters offshore. No more blood for treasure. That's why I say fuck that pipeline in Syria.

It's not a coincidence that Bannon and Flynn were ousted (two non-interventionists) and then two globalist generals brought in before this happened. They got rid of all the people who would have advised him against this and now they're feeding him nothing but globalist bullshit.

I don't think you know what conservative means.

This nuplace will continue to succ his dick down to the wick and greatfully swallow every drop of doublethink

I just want him to finish this god damn war on an idea as soon as possible so we can go back to peace time. Fucking evil fucks want us warring forever. If he can wrap this up and completely declare an end to the war on terror before his second term I'll vote for him agian, if we're still at war I'm done, I'm voting libertarian.

The majority of ethno nationalists sympathise with the nazis aims but are not nazis themselves and would not wave a nazi flag in public, from what I have heard at Charlottesville only one person was spotted waving a nazi flag.