What the fuck happened /pol? where are all the happenings?

what the fuck happened /pol? where are all the happenings?

WW3, Yellowstone, mass civil unrest, WHERE IS THE CHAOS I WAS PROMISED???

damn it i was suppose to wake up to something more exciting than trump looking at the sun without protective glasses...

you missed some
developments on the AWAN case

you will get the "nothining" and like it!

your whole existence may not even come close to seeing one miniscule happening. your life will be "mediocre".

I want my life to be mediocre. hell it beats expecting something worse only to find out nothing happened.

its a vicious cycle

Kek works in mysterious ways, you got the chaos you deserved, not the chaos you wanted. The chaos is your inner turmoil over the lack of habbenings.

You are a fool if you thought anything was actually going to "happen."

2018 GOOGLE

Next month bro

ffs another month of being on edge because everything is converging to a September happening..

Listen I'm tiered of laying complacent in my mothers basement, in mental incarceration. What I'm hinting at is that we should be the ones to attack. We should be making happenings happen boys.

the mainstream knew about this.. thats why they associated 'tin-foil hat- to crazy..

The eclipse was a warning. The REAL happening is on September 23rd.

Sup Forums is now just mostly made up of LARPing faggots who constantly post "HAPPENINGS!" to try to give their meaningless lives some spice. Only a fool would take any "happenings" posted here as fact.

i'm not a christian, i subscribe to another Abrahamic religion and i don't plan on changing. whats in store for me? can i be saved?

Takes time lad, patience

You woke up in the wrong timeline and missed out on the happening of all happenings, user.

If you don't plan on changing...don't county on it.

I can`t believe people buy into this tabloid-tier political drama bullshit. Its not going to happen.

This your first year on Sup Forums? I remember my first "happening" thread with the Baba Vanga posts on /new/, good times.

Is that Mila Kunis?

if i have to go through the tribulation, will it already be too late? what will WE (the billions of people who don't accept jesus but believe in god) have to do? I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!

Some real shit is going down, I had a large picture explaining what it was but I lost it. This is part of it though.

I didn't censor it btw, theres an uncensored version but I cant find that either. I completely forgot about it until the eclipse happened.

If any fags have the picture describing September 23rd that would be great.

scared ya huh?

sure is buddy, use to be a degenerate and browse /b for years

hurry up and make America great already so i can go there for a holiday

I also made a thread about it and got trips but it got slid hard by shills.

>surprised a regular and relatively common event did fucking nothing

i got the damn picture. i just want to know (from someone who knows his christian books), whats in store for those who believe in god but not Jesus...

if a return happens, whats our fate? what will we have to do after in order to secure our afterlife? can we even do something?

It's always happening but it never happens. You should know that by now

from another thread
it's the kike being crushed by a fist of light

Faker than nuclear weapons

Well, if you are from a religion of Abraham but don't believe in Jesus, than that probably means you are Jewish.
This is prophecy from the Jewish scriptures

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." Zechariah 12:10
There is still time to change your mind.

Fucking mega kek, there have been "end times September 23rd" videos on youtube for a decade now. Yet to come true.

We're all in hell. Nothing is ever going to happen. Nothing is ever going to change. We are in hell.

how does a white skinned aussie mudslime with white Australian parents sound to you? crazy huh?

Muslims believe in Jesus.
There problem is that they also believe in a guy who was murderer and lived his life in the exact opposite way that they claim a prophet told people to live their lives.
If you are going to follow a man who believed he was possessed by a demon and almost killed himself because he was so sure of it.
Yeah, things aren't going to go well during the end times.

We're trying, man. And welcome aboard the ride.

in the exact opposite way? you have been on this board for too long.

you do realize that our ways is one of purity, one free from any satanic practices, we have our own demons that we use to fend off by the word of god.

sure its more 'barbaric' than the other Abrahamic religions but we dare pick and choose our beliefs to fit western society like you have..

look at whats happening to Christianity, i love my fellow Christians friends, and i have a hand full of them, but their beliefs are clearly being snuffed out in the name of tolerance.

we have our own demons THAT we fend of by the word of god***

Islam doesn't have to take up western influence to be demonic.
It started out demonic.

i dont want to sit here and explain everything to you but i will ask you this.

if islam started out 'demonic' why the hell is practicing any sort of magic (such as black magic), seeking assistance from jhins/demons or anything else remotely satanic prohibited?

have you even read any islamic literature? its just different in its ways and you cant comprehend the fact that societies across the world are different in most ways.

its strict in its ways because, well, look around you. has Christianity saved western civilization?
we don't tolerate any form of degeneracy and somehow it keeps people in line.

I read that in her voice, kek
Sounded just like her

Bank of america mural shows this. Sept 23 cassini launch date. That is all

The point was to lead people away from living as Christ said, and giving credit where it is not due, as a wolf in sheep's clothing.
If they took up magic they couldn't claim to be Abrahamic.
That way the maximum amount of people could be led away from Christ's teachings. That is what makes it satanic.

YOU made many threads:
>I'm deepthroat
>I'm WHanon
>I'm shamshamligiadongadingadong
THESE ARE MY PROPHETESE
And then nothing happens. Huh. Possibly you should quit wasting time on a Tibetan silk weaving forum to spout your bullshit, eigh, cunt?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING
LEAVE YOUR HOUSE YOU USELESS PERSON

Testing. Love it.

go back to r*ddit

leave my house? mate i spend most of my time outside fucking your sister.

fuck off leaf never used r*ddit, never will

GIVE ME THE DAMN PROOF BECAUSE I NEED IT.

why would google censor it? you do realize that constellations are lined up unlike the previous predictions