Has Freedom of Speech gone too far?

A KKK chief just threatened to 'burn' all immigrants – freedom of speech has gone too far

Christopher Barker’s threat was not simply an opinion– it was a direct threat to a person’s life. So why is no one doing anything about it?

independent.co.uk/voices/ilia-calderon-interview-kkk-leader-christopher-barker-racist-threat-freedom-of-speech-protected-a7904926.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FMfXw
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we archive it
archive.is/FMfXw

>Antifa threatens to beat the shit out of people daily, cause riots to kill free speech

Nothing he said was wrong

Reminder that people were prosecuted for 'inciting racial and religious violence' when they talked about the muslim gang rapists in Rotherham back in the mid 2000s.

>.co.uk

yeah I saw that totally real and not false flag at all video to!

"KILL WHITE COPS! KILL WHITE PEOPLE! OINK OINK PIGS IN A BLANKET"
Media: zzzz
"White people have a right to exist as a majority in their own countries"
Media: TOO FAR BURN THE CONSTITUTION

>freedom of speech
>too far
one of these things is not like the other
>b-b-but it's the kkk!!!
the first amendment doesn't give a shit about your fucking feelings, you fucking faggot cock sucker
>b-but muh feelings!
so what? die in a fire, you fucking snowflake

Who?

brits don't know what a human right is, because they don't have any.

>threatened to 'burn' all immigrants
somebody get this man a zippo

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

no one would have even known about it had they not made an article about it

Threats are already not covered under most countries' free speech laws.

You Americans are good people. Every time I read this "Fuck you coming for my freedoms" style talk my hopes for the future go up a bit.

Can't wait to hear him on the daily shoah this week. Hope Richard Spencer is on so he is associated with him. We are winning the middle class over to our ideas

>archive.is/FMfXw
They don't quote much of what he actually says. Typical leftist con-job. Burn them out is a metaphor. I doubt he has a plan to burn all niggers.
But this guy is likely a fed or a jew puppet.

I'll burn the planet Earth, because fuck you all and it.

There, I threatened the ultimate evil. Terrible, isn't it?

isn't the total number of KKK only at 3000?
they number less than ISIS, are more peaceful and law-abiding than ISIS, and yet liberals fear the KKK more than ISIS?
please explain

>some dipshit we went and interviewed and put on the front page
>how can we stop this hatred?

KKK is an CIA asset.

muh narrative
>They wonder how they lost the presidency to Trump.

toying with freedom of speech is a dangerous game in america.

>.uk
lol

SAGE

>be careful what you wish for, lefties
numerous professors, celebs, pols, threatening potus life
>you want freedom of speech restricted
>don't whine when you end up in prison

>a crazy man from a largely defunct and useless social club makes impossible claim. Is it now time to surrender the rights of a country we know little about???

>A KKK chief
>[of staff]

Hmmm.. who could it have been?

how is a threat of violence free speech?

So I watched enough of this stupid interview to find what the Independent is blathering about, and he didn't threaten her at all. He was saying violence is inevitable if we continue down this path, and the violence has already begun. She didn't ask him to explain that, didn't ask how to head off the violence. She cut to herself sitting alone in a room, talking about how brave she was to continue the interview in the face of this big bad gringo. This is just another media whore making herself the center of the story.

It starts around 42 minutes if anyone is interested.

The KKK is a joke

He's talking to like 3 people in his state and theyre all related to him

>No Norwegian flag
RIP

The flag has been picked up by another based user

>The KKK is a joke

Tell that to Trump, he come from a family of them

TOO FAR is my least favourite meme. It's just a fucking grab for power by claiming the high ground. I always fucking hated it in humour when people start saying shit like "too far, man, too far", as if they were the joke police or something. Who are you to decide what is and isn't "too far"? Fuck off, cunt

A huge number of liberal Americans:

>"Kill Cops"
Cool!

>"Punch Nazis"
Awesome!

>"Kill White People"
Sweet!

Some KKK retard says the same thing about immigrants...
WHOAAAAAAAAA WHAT IS VIOLENCE?

Threats of violence are not protected by 1A

It's not free speech gone too far because threats are not free speech.

/thread

There's no such thing as a mere KKK chief. They're all grand imperial dragons, 17th level wizards and paladins of the fiery cross.

wrong.

Credible threats of violence are not.

If I say "im going to singlehandedly eliminate the united states government in a bloody coup" Im fine.

If I say "hey neighbor im going to kill you tomorrow." im fine.

However If I say "im going to kill you tomorrow neighbor." and the cops show up to my house and I have the house key said neighbor thought he lost and a gun then I might be in hot water.

Further correction - threats are protected speech UNLESS they are specifically incite IMMEDIATE lawlessness or illegal behaviour, or cover or rights infringement i.e harrassmenr or libel/slander.
The Brandenburg Test.

Shouting "FIRE!" In a packed theater is protected speech.

Is this moron stupid? Seriously and directly threatening to kill someone has never been protected as "free speech". This is why we you know investigate threats to assassinate political officials.

Cheeseburger is German citu. Just paying it forward, Hans.

>based bong knows yelling "Fire" meme is meme

Just move here already before you get jailed for not letting Mohammad rape you.

I thought KKK was a CIA honeypot meme these days like TOR

Just looking for a decent lady to give me a greencard marriage, or moving over after I finish my Mech Eng degree. Used to be one of those "stay and fix it you coward" folks but Britains just in a death spiral.

I cant wait for freedom

Are there any actual quotes, or did he just say the word burn and msm is running with it?

It is, but that is the point. You let them have their meetings, some protests and shit, but nothing big. So they think they have accomplished something and keep quiet about the real problems. They exist but are basically controlled and on a leash. That's way easier.

>An FBI agent said kill niggers lets burn the constitution

Honestly just start the process now. Probably will be 2 years before the immigration process really kicks into gear for you. Gotta get in now before the UK gets added tot he Muslim ban desu.

I used to play games with a bunch brit folk and it sounded pretty awful over there desu. I don't know how native brits have managed to hang on this long without rioting or fleeing the country in droves. I guess the old british tolerance levels are alot higher than I anticipated.

America truly is the last hope for the west but we absolutely need more westerners here than ever before. DNC is desperately shilling mass immigration and funding violent antifa cells to cause chaos. america is still in good shape but its starting to deteriorate here as well im afraid.

It is. I'm willing to bet half of them are cia/fbi/state/local police. You would think they'd inform each other about it, but every now and then they go in for the arrest and start arguing over who is arresting who.

please elaborate

Sadly as a student and a white man, I have no luck getting in as it is unless I finish or someone wants to marry a university dropout (which requires her to financially support me for 9months to a year, as I wont be allowed to get a job for that long after getting my green card)

Race war when?

It's too bad she's just like most other roasties.

well good luck in the future man.

Maybe tell immigration you will graduate in X years? They might be able to start the process now and then hold it until you graduate. That way everything should be in order for you to immigrate once you finish your degree.

Additionally this could open the door to jobs in the US and help broaden your overall job search. Im sure companies would be much more willing to hire you if your immigration process is already in order before you apply.

Im not sure if immigration will do something like that but could be worth asking.

You that much most about militias, and the funny legend of a militia sting from the perspective of an undercover state marshall in a militia that moved towards violence but after the entrance of a swat team to bust it turned up to be entirely made up of local undercover cops, ATF agents, FBI, a CIA man and a few ex veterans who got into it for guns but all got angry and left when the various agents pushed for a bombing campaign.

The KKK isnt even that bad. Black guy I knew from a skype group 6 years ago visited a KKK meeting after seeing a sign during a road trip with a friend, and it was just a bunch of old white guys and bikers being watched over by a bored cop while they dickered over a local charity event

Actually, as part of my course (all uni degrees are more or less discrete, no mixed studies, minor/major, only what you go in for) I'm looking at a year in industrial placement, and have my eyes on the US. In many cases, though more local, companies usually offer their placement students jobs. Since a job offer is a requirement of the H1B Working visa system, and Trump's eminent replacement, it'll help to no end to have a company thats willing to sponsor me for the placement visa, because they might go for sponsoring the H1B too.

Even if that doesnt work out, I'll go work up north in the UK where there are no non whites until I get "chartered" professional status, far better than the pakilands down south

Well this is just horse shit. Sure you cant get a job that requires you to pay tax on your earnings. But that doesn't stop you from earning as a laborer on a construction site. As long as you are getting cash in hand then you are fine. Maybe think about joining a Motorcycle Club such as the Outlaws MC aka American Outlaws Association. As a prospect the club will generally help cover your living costs and provide you with a half decent motorcycle. Your life wont be glamorous or anything to begin with, but if you are wise with the money you will eventually earn, and don't do anything stupid you could live a reasonably comfortable life. Just hang out in a bar where they hang out or go to one of their events and be friendly. Mention you are looking for work but don't be too eager. If you get an offer say you will think about it. Get back to them within two days with your answer. This shit isn't hard guys. Before you say you dont want to break the law, 99% of clubs will give you a choice in these things. All MC's no matter who they are have legitimate businesses you can work at for cash in hand. Most will launder money through them but you would never touch any of it if you just work there normally.

I'm sure Hillary's mentor Robert Bird could have told us all about the KKK, being such a senior member for so long. Did Bill Clinton mention The Clan when he gave Bird's eulogy?

(no You's for you, dicksmoker)
>1 post...
So sad what's become of this board.
SAGE
sage
SAGE

Don't blame you mate, I've been giving the US some serious thought recently.
Every western country is going through shit right now but at least the US has it's constitution to help guide and protect its people. I love the idea of this document existing to protect its people from their government.
Europe is being fucked.

..what? People have been chimping out and threatening people for as long as the ability to speak has been a thing. This is nothing new and there is precedent for handling it without violating the first amendment. Saged.

Don't the Alt-left threaten to kill trump in a daily basis