Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h14m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice blog
I don't give a shit about your identity issues

Italians are based

7 kids? Wow you must be filthy rich

We have the means, and work hard for them

I obviously would considering I'm italian myself, unfortunately I only have two sons with a qt slav woman

My brother married a slavic woman, there is nothing wrong with that, so long as they're raised with love.

yes I am terrone and she is Serbian, we non whites have to stick together

>Asking other people if you're white

If people don't accept you for who you are, they're opinion don't matter.

I hope you're not that Sicilian scum.
If you are, then please stop calling yourself Italian.
Please do not spread your shit genes into that anglo woman.
If you are below Rome, then fuck off.

Sicilian spawned from niggers

I'd never let some terrone scum marry my daughter.
Sorry.

My family is from Northern Italy and Florence, and has been there for nearly 1000 years, so no, I am no variant of Southern Italian.

did Paolo fuck your sister?

I hope everyone on this site gets killed.

I'm sorry to hear that. That hurts a bit.

We'll if you're from Northern Italy, it wouldn't be a problem.

>woke
Stopped reading right there. Don't forget to put the herb in the options field.

Thank you, leafbro

No you are not, subhuman Mediterranean animal

Isn't your nation literally a British criminal colony?

>i'm an arab fucking a brit slag
>give me validation

no. sage

Long story short - us will be making everything we can to keep subhumans of mednigger ancestry away from our European gene pools. Killings the pregnancy wards and kindergartens in Med/mixed European areas if necessary

>Would you let your daughter marry me?
Italians are traitors, no.

Aren't you a thathappened posting arabic mongrel that still lives with his mama in some Naples shithole?

>this derriere damaged Australian

Fuck you get cancer.

Mamma mia... not feeling the love

You actually thought I was sicilian the entire time didn't you you fucking little pussy. Check out my youtube channel, I'm gonna get you exposed.

>she teases me about being Italian but sometimes it gets to me
That's your problem. Stop being a pussy who can't handle banter, and banter from a woman no less. How bad can it possibly be?

>Would you let your daughter marry me?
No. I would kill my daughter for dating a shitskin and you for desecrating her. Before police catches me, I'll try to kill all the rest of your family to wash away the shame

post face pic.

>asking autistic virgins advice about marrying and raising children

>russian talking about who's white and who isn't

No only if you were Greek or Turkish or Israeli would you be accepted as white

It amazes me every time

I tried to get a reasonable side-view, to prove my nose isn't too hooked.

Is this b8?

If you seek approval for your relationship from pol u are retarded, ergo dont reproduce

No, none of this is bait. I get easily shy when she teases me.

:(

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h14m32s

everyone is every nationality, user

Terrone fag is mad.
Why don't you go back to North Africa?

If one more conceited reply slips it's way through your fucking disgusting, yellow anglo teeth into this thread I'm grabbing my steel bat and paying you a visit.

this
just fucking do it faggot, raise them italians.

italians still got that nigger gene

greeks on the other hand dont, specially those that go the fuck out

Had Russian men failed to be doing what I would do to you for ever coming close or near my family, we would be, indeed, nonwhite subhumans just like Italians
Good post

I am greek

I want to raise them British. I adore Anglo-Dutch culture as much as my own, if not more.

I'm confused, what are you asking?
Italians are among the most successful and inventive people in world history. In my opinion, Italians and Greeks are the most accomplished people of all time. People who say they "arent white" are salty Germans or Nords who can't accept the fact that while their people were eating grass, living in caves and fucking their parents, Italians were busy literally constructing the modern world.
Italians were nice enough to let other whites into the Empire rather than simply genociding them outright (which they easily couldve done, obviously) and this is how they are repaid. Idiots calling them not white. Northern Italians are pure blonde/red hair, blue/green eyed, highest IQ white people in existence.

You arent white.
You are lying to yourself, and to this board.
You shouldnt have to be told this.
Your .1% is a fucking lie, and you know this because your last name is arabic.
Stop lying to yourself and start killing your fellow arabs, you muzzy fucking fagget.

Except russians fail at everything they do. Your best known composer was a hack who stole the nutcracker from a german, and you were too stupid and drunk to think up your own political system so you had to steal that from germany too. By just literally dropping dead, you'd be doing the world a favor. The inhabitants of your country are widely considered euroniggers.

Your offspring are going to be more 'white' with a anglo chick than they are with a southern italian. Just impregnate her, italian/northern euro half breeds look very white in my experience.

Funnily enough, when I really let my hair grow out (), I look like a paler version of that Roman meme.

My last name is an Italian cooking spice.

Hips a little wide but damn she got a slaming body.

I guess there's no getting through to you retards. If italians aren't white so be it. They're too good to be.

>I've never done drugs, I don't drink, I work out, I have no violent past or tendencies, I study hard, and work harder, and only wish the best for people.

No. You sound like a huge faggot. Omega level faggot, even. You have no violent past or tendencies? Make sure you whisper that to your wife as she is getting raped by a pack of feral niggers. You cuck. I am not joking, this will take place within the next 3 years due to your lack of resolve.

What language do you use, sub-human? Feels good that we let the ottomans to eat Greece

You're fine. Just stop saying woke. That's ghetto slang.

Get your filthy kike eyes off our goy girls.

Reeeeeeally not feeling the love on this one, wow.

I own weapons, and am proficient in martial arts. I also chapperone her as many places as I can, and where I can't, I make sure she is armed.

Not wanting to shoot heroin, and get into brawls doesn't mean I'm not prepared for them. It just means violent chimping-out isn't in my nature.

Daily reminder that your ancestors were dragged to and dumped on a shithole desert wasteland island against their will.

t. wog mongrel

Shave your beard. Id say yes if you are white.
Appearance isnt everything though, you have to display manors of a intelligent white alpha male as well.
Your girlfriend jokes with you about your .1% arab chromosome? Why?

It would be passed on to your daughters but not your sons

Daily reminder yours were bred by niggers and arabs for sports. Daily reminder wog nations are the most enriched today

She likes the beard. I am very civil, and well-mannered.

She just teases me lightheartedly. I suppose its my own insecurity over my own ethnicity and people that gets to me.

I love Italy, but we do a lot of unbecoming, dumb shit.

Not his picture. He has no girlfriend. Shitalian bait, but the wog problem must be discussed, so use your opportunity to preach your experience with wog untermenschen

Why do all you anglo cucks talk like such victims? Can't be much fun for you to actively seek out threads that mention italy even in the slightest just so you can shit talk them because it only showcases how insecure you are and you fuckin know it.

you address the wog problem

I just don't want any Italian subhumans in my nations. When the time is right, I'll go after wogs with my military trained mates

You have my support sir!

>(though it is on my maternal chromosome, and won't be passed to my children)
Your IQ isn't two deviations above the mean if you're this dumb. The only 'maternal' genetics you wont be passing on are the mitochondrial, and those are in chromosomes, dipshit.

Actually I'm of Anglo-Irish descent. But since the Irish are called non-whites by some, I can see where wogs are coming from.

Half breed wogs do look white(in the northern European sense). Particularly half Italians, in most cases anyway.

You think you're hot shit but the truth is anyone can sound tough in front of a monitor. The mafia would fuck you up bad.

I meant to say maternal mitochondrial DNA. All of my non-European DNA comes from one maternal ancestor 900 years ago, and is located in my mitochondria.

>I hope you're not that Sicilian scum.
>If you are, then please stop calling yourself Italian.
Most Sicilians do not consider themselves Italian before Sicilian

This is very true.

Maybe Italians shouldnt have been kind enough to let you into the Empire. Roman Britain was essential to the growth of the British people. All so you could turn Judas later and kill us in WW2.

As for Germans, so glad you were let into the Empire so you could breed like rats and destroy it all. Then destroy Europe 3 times. The Romans should've genocided you both and replaced you with superior Roman blood.

I don't care how they look, because they are not fucking White or Australian
We have guns, our own "spots", the infrastructure and we spread drugs all over the continent. White Supremacist cell organziations in Aus are not something wog subhumans can ever tackle. Can't take down the bogan

Leave your identity crisis at the door, newfag.
also, that plebbit spacing, newfag.

Lol you're 10.

The Roman Empire is proof that the biggest mistake Italians ever made is to assume that Nords and Anglos were worthy of their respect. This is not to say that they aren't highly respected and accomplished in their own rights, but they are so ungrateful towards Italians. The Empire is the birth of White Dominance, and nowadays all we hear is how "not white" we are.

>Roman Britain was essential to the growth of the British
Shut the fuck up, sub-human wog occupant. You've been flooding the Roman Empire with shitskins, the Roman Empire is the reason you are all arabs today.

Okay, so that's possible.

My wife has Jewish DNA through Europe. Fine by me man. Good culture (JUDEOchristian), and decent genetics if you avoid the Ashkenazi founder effect. Anti-semites are small minded people who don't know history or biology.

I regret making this thread.... I just feel worse about things.
I'm just going to marry her, give her as much love and affection as I can, and raise some competent half-breed children.

>using the word woke like that
Vai via, Mobuto.

I'm 27 y,o career criminal and damn proud of it. I don't care for law, "decency", "civility" or human lives

If you're told "no you're not good enough" does that mean you would try to have fewer children?

You would rely on the opinion of some "movement" to decide whether to pass on your genes?

Really?

Not anymore If Britain won't accept my "basically nigger" children, then I'll move this family to Italy.

Don't forget to brush your teeth once you're done eating shit, inbred anglo.

This thread is racist.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. She's white, you're white. Have plenty of children. Be happy. The End.

Fuck this stupid genetics-predisposition crap.

If you're dumb enough to believe that genetic heritage is that vital, please just off yourself and spare the world your stupidity.

Culture and family unity are the important parts in a society. Love, educate, and train your children to be tough and competent. Fuck genetics.

italians are obviously white