You cant have "asians" as one big group you donk

I clearly meant East Asians

Racial pecking order where?
Here it goes
White woman
Everything other race and identifying gender
White Man
>race war when

If you included all Jews and Chinese into their stats they are way lower than whites for IQ. Most Jewish and Chinese IQ stats are based on less than 100 individuals where as whites use thousands for the stats.

If you meant "east asians" then why didnt you just say "east asians" you monkey prick

This is a troll thread. Sage, report, move on.

Christian copts in Egypt score 100 average IQ while their muslim counterparts score around 81-85, not to mention copts are the majority workforce of the whole country

Whites are a leader caste. Asians are a worker caste.

>Jews(ashkenazi)

They're dumber than Anglo-Saxons, you mong.

Where do you think they got the intelligence from? The Semite part?

Chill buddy, why do you even care for them??

The fuck am I?

POO

IN

pooloid

WTF I love Jews now

am i missing something?

Where would you put the average jew in that pecking order?

The fuck are you?

I have taken too much Bogpill.

Swap Jews with Asians and it should be right.

LOO

There are Caucasian sub-groups (almost exclusively white/European) and ethnic pockets in East Asia that surpass Ashkenazi in terms of IQ. The average IQ of about every European country is higher than the average IQ of Israel. I only state this because they are at the top due to usury, perverse manipulation and nepotism.

Slavs are below Arabs
Indians are slightly above Sub-Saharan Africans, Indians are basically Australian abo's (Dravidian genealogy), with some central Asian mixed in.
Making one myself (Removing M.E. Christians, I know many Coptic Egyptians most of them look closer to Blacks, further away from white then even Arabs, those in Lebanon are an exception, but Lebanon has a relatively small population, and even the Muslims there look closer to white)

This not an intelligence based list only, its based on other factors such as natural dispositions towards certain types of cultures.

Whites
Jews (Ashkenazi)
Arabs
Asians
Slavs
Gypsies
Indians (From India)
Sub-Saharan Africans
Australian Abo's

tru sadly but we used to be higher

What am I?

Can I be a (((Shekleman)))?

Explain my nose structure then m8 where did I get those from?

Central Asian genes, Indians are Abo's who where raped by many central Asians.
Most Indians are still mostly Abo's, because Abo genes tend to be dominant over central asian ones
A quick google search for Indian woman shows many fat Dravidian noses, sub-Saharan Africans, and Dravidians where the only ones with this type of nose (with the exception of those with abnormalities from other races
That also explains your chubby rounded jaw line m8, notice how Indians even when they get buff as fuck they still have have chubby faces? Dravidian genes.

Even today, Indians look very similar to australian abo's.
See Photo
He could very easily be mistaken for Indian, despite him being 100% pure abo.
Chubby cheeks, dark skin, broad nose, long (but not puffy) mouth/lips, sunken eyes, over sized eyes.

Very likely a shekleman.

where do amerindians place?

Oy vey, feels good to be part of the chosen ones.

Go on,is it worth to save the genepool? Or should I just give it up?

PIC for detailed analysis

East and Central asians are human spam, there is a reason that literally all asian countries are complete shitholes

>raped
No, they are the ancestors of abbos. The migrating population left behind settlements/tribes on its way across the continent eventually ending up in Australia. Those separate populations diverged as all do in nature when divided by practically impenetrable geo features.

Dude...
where's the back of your head?

>Orientals

Ftfy

cute. I'd smash.

You look exactly like my brother, but brown. This is freaking me out....

Ashkenazi Jews
Nordics
Italians
Germans
East Asians
Sephardic Jews
Slavs
Other Middeterrenean European
Other Asians
Other Jews
Brazilan Pardos
Levantine Arabs/Turks
Mexicans/Central Americans
Indians
Other Arabs/Pakistanis
Blacks

i like poo's. i've never met a mean loo. and whenever i see you guys on here you are cool with all the shitting in the street jokes.

but i fucking hate it when i get poo for tech support on the phone. just because the ones in the indian call banks cant english very well

That's wrong though, Italians have the highest IQ average of all Europe, so they are above Nordics.

Northern Italians > Nordics,
Southern Italians < Slavs

Also how come East Asians are so down in the list? They score higher in the IQ scale than all whites, including Italians.

>not dividing whites into r1b, r1a, and l1a
protip actual nords are shittier r1b is masterrace

Their real iq is below than reported because they are claimed to chose high scoring individuals to increase the average iq score

Whole thread are shitskins, gooks and antifa.

The tech poos are the one with marginal IQ of 85-90 since the menial jobs like farming and other doesn't help in scoring then revenue,the next possible one is a call centre where you can atleast have a decent pay and a house.

Can't blame them, opportunity and shieet, wouldn't you run when the iron curtain falls?

Which ethnicity does your bloodline originate from?

A serial dog killer from Russia who looks exactly like me but white of same surname,seems like autism do have a phenotype,can you post pic?

Haven't been to barber lately.

No homo plis

ashkenazis are yuros larping as juden to get with the nepotism

Average iq of Northern Italians is 110
Average iq of ethnic Germans is 109

Ashkenazis are inbred and homogenous with distinctive genetic defects, there is no larping.
Your obsessive-compulsive nerdism is disgusting, how can you live with yourself

Nah mate its their pro ideology shit,we have parsis here, Zarathustra, Zoroastrians who acts like Jews when ot comes to wealth accumulation.

The closest to Indian version of Jews are Gujratis,Kal penn and the current PM of India,every third guy in Gujrat is a merchant dealer.