How does one become born again through Christ?

How does one become born again through Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/109295313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not by making these threads

> Adoring a crucified jew

Shame on u

I don't know, but I'm interested to find out. I have friends who swear they were 'saved' but I just can't wrap my head around something like that.
>Have you found Jesus?
>I didn't know he was lost!

Something about accepting Jesus into your unholy orifices

>What if your orifices are holey?

I actually know this, but it's late good night. Hope you find your answer through another informed user, good night.

You've already been born again

So I'm experiencing the afterbirth?

Nah that's the rapture

Idk but I need to quit being a lazy fat ass, get a Bible and read it, and pray more often. I have no idea what type of church to go to. I hate the Pope and the Catholic church seems full of pedos.

Believe it

Youre born again by inviting the holy spirit to guide you instead of your ego. Denounce anything physical and material and "human" they are the traps that lead to your death not eternal life which the one true God gave you. Good luck on your journey brother, maybe I'll see you on the overside

Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, ask for forgiveness for your sins and praise his name.

I went to something called Calvary Chapel the other day because a friend was having a thing and I couldn't weasel out of it. It was actually kind of interesting. No sitting/standing/singing but it was like going to a history lecture at a university. Pretty redpilled on Islam, not so much on the jews, but what can you expect.
vimeo.com/109295313
I'm sure there's something like this in your city.

Just forgive yourself for all the horrible things you did in life but pretends it's God forgiving you instead and you'll be good my man

It's funny that you post that. I have a related question for any christians.

Can God send me to the KanColle universe? Serious question. This is literally the only thing I care about. I don't give a fuck about seeing family again or not starving or things that would have been of interest to a peasant 2000 years ago.

Beat your soul with a meat mallet and then deny it all wordly pleasure. It gives it a bitter taste. The great deceiver likes his souls like veal if he is to devour them. The pure taste is close to the essence of the other gods he devoured in his quest to pretend to be the creator and claim lordship over man. Unsavory souls are cast into the great metaphysical garbage pit.

I'd assume you thought this would be funny, what with the veal metaphor and all, but it isn't.

It's not funny because it's divine truth. Enjoy being cucked out of living life as intended by your false god.

So long as you pray, you are in a contract with it and have willfully removed your soul from the natural cycle of reincarnation so it can be munched on and enjoyed for its literally godly taste.

Source: near death experience

I don't want to be reincarnated. That fat shitskin can go fuck himself.

Have you considered converting to Cthuluism, good sir?
We are kind of like the Christians, inasmuch as our saviour is bringing a fiery death for the unbelievers, but you also get to be a cunt to everybody, and a complete hypocrite to boot....oh never mind.

Enjoy never being white then, fellow burgerite.

It's funny you say that. I'm white and terrified I'd reincarnate as a shitskin.

learn to live a good life without christ

If Jesus was so smart why did he died twice?

Through The sacrament of baptism.

> by turning the other cheek and loving thy enemy