Have you guys figured out why white girls don't want to fuck you, or is it still a jewish conspiracy?

Have you guys figured out why white girls don't want to fuck you, or is it still a jewish conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRwuWioWzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forget white girls

I get plenty of all women. I honestly don't know why.

Don't be fat, don't be awkward, don't be needy.

>maga hat
I guess subhumans stick together

She looks like she's 20, but at the same time she looks like she's 40.
Why do roasties age so terribly?

Where can I find a coat like this?

I'm not fat. I am pretty awkward but manage to correct it with being playful and "pretending to be awkward" act. The needy part is not an issue..I need to be more involved lmao. Im great at being a support if she needs it but im fucking shit at expressing my own feelings.

>doesn't know how to spell huwhite
kek what a loser

in Goodwill donation bins

Having women want to fuck you is not a sign of virtue. Try again roastie.'

that bitch is like 40 and that kid is like 16. why does he care ?

>Sup Forums mock a guy more alpha than they ever could be

POTTERY

That photo looks like a Rockwell painting of 21st century USA

The confederate virgin, the Yankee chad

Looks like Abby Martin

no

Too much time in a tanning booth will do that to you.

>she's 40 but dresses and acts like she's 20
Ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Yes good goy

Pistachio girl is thicc
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRwuWioWzo

This photo made me want to get into law

Speak for yourself, stupid goy.

fpbp

I pity any man who ends up having sex with that whore. I unironically pity him.

Dried up childless old cat lady with no meaning in her life so she has to invent some bullshit cause to give her enough energy to roll out of bed and reach her fistful of antidepressant, anti anxiety, and pep pills.

She would be much happier if she had some kids and staid in the kitchen.

Many such cases! Sad!

I love her

oh look its the virgin shaming shill again!!

>WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE CONSTANTLY BITCH ABOUT THEIR ANCESTORS BEING SLAVES!?!?!?!
>THE ATROCITY OF NEW ORLEANS WAS UNACCEPTABLE, MY ANCESTORS WERE TREATED BADLY BY THE NORTHERNERS!
Pottery.

>when you can't distinguish between personal and societal issues
Your babby minds cannot comprehend the gravity of the situation. You can only think about yourself, and project that mindset onto your enemies.

I can understand, if you're a woman. You literally cannot grasp our positions and fall back to petty, subtanceless insults. What truly gets me is your lack of creativity in your insults. You've been using the whole virgin shtick for years now. Can you even manage other insults?

Those of us with good jobs and something to lose don't go to KKK rallies to LARP

sage

>ywn watch Emily Youcis stir mac and cheese in a low cut top

He seems like a legitimately good person

No im arab

Because women are inherently sacrilegious when freed.

How did you get that out of what he said? Where does he mention that the south was mistreated?

She looks like Lauren Winter from Heavy Rain

>tatooed arms
>hyper aggression at a man who is just enjoying his southern heritage, pulling fingers in his face

Why the fuck would we want to fuck that dirty scummy old bitch?

And just between you and me, im a 29 year old 6'1 blue eyed blond haired Kiwi of full British descent, and I almost get women lining up to fuck me. No shit, i get asian women from 20 - 40 coming over in rotation to ride my cock, suck me off, fullfil my foot fetish, and I dont have to do shit. Used to have several hot Russian girlfriends (roasties though)

so shut up you dumb nigger. I would imagine that people like Richard Spencer would also be drowning in it. Women prefer a man who is strong, sticks up for their beliefs, instead of some White knight feminist limp wristed tattooed up beta male. Roasties like in OPs picture cannot be swayed, they're too far gone, leftist scumbag thugs and I wouldnt wnat to put my dick in her anyway.

you tried so hard, and only get a (you), a pity (you) that I mercifully gave you. Never forget this for as long as you live.

I'm too sexy : /
They're all intimidated by me

You are me

That post didn't seem to be mocking the guy at all. Quite the opposite.

anyone doxx the cunt in the pic yet? I would like to call her on the phone at 330 am and tell her my opinion on burgers.

>go to confederate re-enactment
>get flicked off by light skinned hispanic girl

Okay?

Ever since I went alt right, I've been lifting and stopped drinking or smoking pot. It's been pretty good.

>Yes good goy! Don't ever fight for freedom
>just keep making mr Rosenberg his shekels

She's hotter than he is 2bh

I would honestly love to have a beer with this man

fuck this country that a man as respectful of his heritage as this is treated like shit almost universally online.

yea but she is full of nigger cum

False equivalence.

who cares the vagina isnt a fridge and she's hot enough to fuck
i want to suck on her nose

She'd probably like to take his sweaty fat confederate cock. The more someone loudly protests they hate something, the more their subconscious craves it.

White girls want to fuck me. So do Asians, Latina's and Blacks.

I happen to be tall, built and good looking. Also don't usually bring up politics in public. But I will say this. If you happen to be physically blessed, bitches don't give a fuck what you believe.

I once fucked a girl who went to one of the most liberal schools in the country, who demonstrated at BLM and Occupy etc.

The trick to showing your power levels in public falls into two categories, either be really good looking, or keep it short and sweet with a nonchalant attitude. Show people you are the "cool" kid and they'll follow suit.

>It's another turn on white women kike shill thread

those women have been ruined by liberalism and feminism created by guess (((who)))

don't blame the symptom for what the virus caused

Only way he could kill a union solder is if he sat on them.

White women love the IronPill, I'm working on kid #3, fuck off negro.

YOU WILL NEVER GET TO FUCK ME, DO YOU HEAR ME YOU BIGOTED WHITE SUPREEEEMIST CIS GENDERED NAZIIII!!!!!!

YOU WIIIISSSSSH YOU COULD FUCK MY USED UP HOLES BUT YOU NEVER WILL, BECAUSE YOU STAND UP FOR YOUR RACE! SO FUUUCCCCKKK YOU!!!!!!

Animefags and crossdressers go in the oven too

OP is right. Nazi beta virgins wish they could be as alpha as us leftists

>women once again confirming their only value is a collection of holes

If you look at this man and only think about pussy, its all youll ever be.

Sex is not the issue its white men not wanting to built families with broken goods which is completely understandable

no you are me first

Why are people who watch Love Live so pathetic?

That's about the time you tell them to unironically kill themselves.

Exactly they don't want to fuck *YOU.

:-)

hahaha, sweetie, you WISH you could nazis could get pussy like us leftist men do.

um no sweetie.

I express my feelings too much in relationships. There's no winning.

This is fucking hysterical

>why white girls don't want to fuck you,
Tell that to the White girl that's having my 3rd child you ignorant faggot.

Because they are dead on the inside, and that's sad.

Jokes on you cunt.
The Jews didn't trick me into cutting off my dick and turning it into a vagina.
As soon as I invent my cute robot waifu I can stop fucking OPs mom.

Look at the schnozz on this kike faggot. He must be able to smell foreskin from a mile away. And see it from down the street

Holy shit I would pay good money to watch a video of Youcis making some home recipe mac n cheese. I never realized how much I needed that until just now.

because they have jobs and careers and stuff and to have a grown man fuck buddy to support actually appeals to some of them? bc babies are gross but puppies are cute and at least the loser they support has a libido after sleeping in till 11 and doing nothing all day?

>they like me because of my big tits and Ashkenazi I.Q.

Not seeing much evidence of either, heeb-beast.

Go away Emily, stop fishing for Sup Forums dick, nobody wants your necrotic cunt.

>is that the worst you can do?
no

This is a 1-2 post pump and dump thread. I bet people get off on being paid to make sure all of their threads are on Sup Forums's front pages.

lmao is that the worst you can do? you get to cherry pick any horrible picture of a trump supporter and you pick a 8/10 goth cutie as being a represnation of terrible genetics? you dumb low life idiot. I could easily just google search "leftist tranny" or "leftist numale" and send dozen of pictures of the most hideous, beta male leftists but i have shit to do, a nice life to go live. Enjoy your low quality of life spamming shit online to anonymous users. Butthurt leftist faggot

to be fair, he's just trying to get his green card