Pol is dead and the left killed it

Your movement is dead. We've exposed your bluff. Your race war now kill all normies narrative.

To add further insult to injury. Pol is shillville. I literally come here to expose zionist lies but the irony is you cannot accept my redpills.

Whats that you may ask?

The Reality pill. Race doesnt exist.

Top left david duke.

What
Take the true redpill and neck yourself

nah weeb your in my domain now

This is good.

Try harder OP

((()))
>t. worried kike

ty

How come I look nothing like that?

Neat bait mate.

Dude your still showing your face on pol. Wow. You do, you just dont want to face the truth.

>exposed your bluff
You'll see what happens when the innocent are publicly executed for an unjust cause, and I don't mean isolated cases of madness like the charlottsville run-over, and I don't mean specific skin colors or beliefs.

>race doesn't real
So stop calling everybody racist and stop making race-benefiting laws. Unless this argument works both ways it's logically unsound.

Then admit what you really are. Youre not white. Your skin is beige or pink from being melanin deficient. A recessive gene. Caused by albinism. a disease. You want a compromise? You want to heal?

You cant even pass step 1. Admitting the truth.

You're an albino descended great ape.

>reddit spaces
>pol instead of Sup Forums
>fake redpills

bait

What movement? Bunch of animejerking fags in a imageboard circlejerking ain't much of a movement. Never was and never is a movement just circlejerking larpers now fuck off libtard.

>we killed Sup Forums!
>a place that dies every summer when edgy highschool kiddies have more free time
Yeah sure man, we care a lot.

I come here to talk about government and economics. Sucks for you.

I think he just wants us to post our movements

I know
No
this. get rekt. A whole lotta bark. A whole lotta nothing.

you must be new here to be trolled so easily, don't even respond to this thread. it's transparent

I don't understand your point

That's pretty funny user, I can still post on this image board so it doesn't seem to be dead to me. :^)

>movement
You must be a maskfag. Fuck off.