HAPPENING: ARCHDUKE GRAND FERDINAND ASSASSINATED BY THE BLACK HAND

Oh shit some dumb add Serbs just killed the only dude who stuck up for them in all of the Austro-Hungarian Empire

>GRAND FERDINAND
Fucking phone autocorrect. End my life.

It's literally nothing. Not like it's gonna start a war or anything.

Lol literally who
Nobody gives a shit about some archduke

If they know it was the Black Hand you'd think they'd go after it if they weren't already

>the daily telegraph
Yeah ok bud, if you're gonna troll get a real source. And fucking archive it too, I'm not giving that rag my shekels

It was probably the b*snians

Damn Dark Brotherhood.

This. (((The Daily Telegraph))) is literally fake news. Sick of this LARPing.

He's heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne.

>Assassination May Lead To War
Fucking (((Evening Herald))) warmongering like usual. It was single guy. Nobody gives a shit. Nobodies going to war over one guy.

>"assassination may lead to war" says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

The Austro-Hungarians are serious about this dude. We might have a war soon.

Confirmed psy op to start a war in Europe

>the black hand
WE

Quit panicking the serbs will bend the knee

Hey yeah op you fuck, let me know when someone important gets killed. Literally who? President might start a war if assassinated, not some no one archduke. What is an archduke anyways? Something like a half ass knight?

>implying any major power will even bother going to war over the death of some irrelevant prince in a backwater shithole with a vague connection to the german "emperor"

WUZ

>Jew York Times
All your articles are fake news. Just fear mongering to get people riled up. Honestly though, I wouldn't even care if those two shit countries fought. Doesn't concern me.

ASSASSINS

LITERALLY NAPOLEON

someone post the "you just got serbed" image

>servia
Wtf? Is that even a country?

Sorry
Not

N

SUSPECT SEEN LEAVING THE SCENE.

Vhat? Shere is litervy noshing to vee here.

Lol, who even is this Ferdinand kid. Don't worry nothing is happening

We know it was the cr*ats or the b*snians. Serbs are a peaceful people.

Oy vey I remember it just like yesterday how that dastardly anti-semite Napoleon cancelled all the debt that the French owed to G-d's chosen people. It was literally Jewish genocide. I'm so glad our good goys in Britain put a stop to that.

Samuilo Haiduk was the name.

He and his Hapsburg kin had it coming. Importing Slavs to replace the Master race! The Empire is sure to crumble. Sadly, I fear for the German reich. Bismark is proven prophetic.

Oy vey goy, we must secure the holy land for the chosen ones, perhaps a Balfour Declaration to get the Americans involved,... maybe a Treaty of Versailles to subjugate the pesky Germans

Hey that sounds like something that Napoleon would say. Reported to the constable.

Not just Slavs, but filthy Magyar steppe people too. They're barely better than the Turks.

Serbia stronk Ferdinand dead! This will totally work out in our favour

Look if anything happens which it won't just call up the good ol U S of A and we will be over there lickety split.

>black hand
Leave it to niggers to start a fucking war

kek

SHIEEET

Lies! Never heard of any of those places.
This thread is now for the posting of rare paintings or even photographs of the ladies. Especially if the subject is a royal, and especially if they're less than fully clothed.

What do you want to do about it you fucking hawk? Let's talk about the real issues. Doctors won't see my father-in-law because they consider taking a union cannonball to the knee a pre-existing condition, Mexicans are pouring across the border at least one new family every summer, the Indian savages are still chimping out over gibmedat land, some nigger looked towards my wife, and the price of horseshoes are through the fucking roof!
You're caring about some Franz Ferdinand Fuck?
>KYS

Daily reminder that Tisza was a hero who was murdered by the very people he tried to save.

The Indians are fucking irrelevant, fuck off antecuck.

Didnt serbia conquer like half the land it owns today in WW1, seems like ww1 was worth it

PUTANG INA NYO FERDINAND

Psh, if we did go to war, you can be sure we'd be back in time for Christmas.

Ok rabbi, how about you take them then?

Austria will wreck Serbia in a week, nothing else will happen.

You also forgot our president is a progressive but at least he hates niggers

luggenpresse fakenews.

Just bdcause one Serbian Black Hand member killed someone isn't a reason to condemn all Serbs or the Black Hand.

#NotAllSerbs #BlackHandOfPeace

>WW1
What?

OH SHIT AUSTRIA LOST THE BATTLE OF CER, GERMANY HHALPP

Wtf is WW1? Are you talking about President Woodrow Wilson?

Eugene Debs can still win guys! Match my donations!

What flag do you have? Weird looking.

DEBS!

It looks like the North German Federation. That hasn't existed for almost half a century. Rare as fuck.

OY VEY I BET GERMANY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS THOSE DIRTY GOYIM HOW DARE THEY TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR MONEY WE MUST DESTROY THEM

>North
Meant South

Oh shit. Willy what are you doing?

Where do I submit my art application?

Checked for truth.

RETARDS IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

YOU GUYS PROMISED THE HAPPENING WHEN:
>France and Germany went to war
>When Wilhelm II was made emperor
>Japan declared war on Russia
>Entente Cordiale
>Moroccan Crises
>Bosnian annexation
>Italian - Turkic wars
>Balkan wars

and now some nobody is dead and it's a fucking HAPPENING!!

Has Sup Forums ever been right?

STOP BEING DOOMSAYERS

is this real?

fake news sage

FAKE MEDIA AT IT AGAIN

>Has Sup Forums ever been right?

We are always right.

What's the CNN user? Today is June 28, 1914

Archive that shit. Dont give fake new views.

...and right again

user... what's the NBC?

Wow color photos. How'd you do that?

bavarian army trench messaging here is come

Why is this thread full of american peasants here? Let the Great Powers handle that shit, France stronk we're going to invade Berlin in 2 weeks

Thinking about summering in the Pacific isles this year boys. See what those slant eyes have to offer

Post yfw nothing happens