Visiting Boston

So dear ameribroos , I am gonna visit Boston , Mass next friday for some time , not too much just a couple of days , what should an European expect to see there ? Is there still Antifa leftovers ? Any crime waves or shit that I should watch out for?

Masshole here. I live 30 minutes outside Boston. What are you trying to see and do? No, there are no real crime waves in Boston.

I live 20 minutes outside the city, go catch a red sox game, such a great part of the city with lots of sports history.

Supposedly there is an active serial killer around.

Well since I have an overly autistic obsession with military stuff I am going to your artillery museum and also want to visit Cassin Young. Oh and try lobster too.

Go visit Bunker hill.

>antifa leftovers

No. They're not exactly street gangs

>crime waves

Typical crimerate for this time of year. Tourists are perfectly safe as long as they stick to tourist shit or at least don't go full retard. Have fun.

Oh Baseball ? Not really my kind of sport but gotta check out why so many people like it anyways.

Sage

Will do

Eh guess Antifa there is just pussied out? Here in Europe is a lot different but here our fascist gangs just clean the floor weekly , it is common to see a stabbing here and there .

Yeah, it's not really like that here (yet). Antifa just go to political demonstrations to start shit, and then they slink back into their holes after it's over.

Eh here it is a bit easier , they want to be treated like a gang and end up having the neo-nazis , fascists and gypsies ( don't ask me why on that last one ) on their asses since they really enjoy spraying a lot of walls with their shit.

Plus they are still a punch of slack-jawed faggots , some spanish dude holded 100 of them off with just one pocket knife in the metro.

Also good places to eat lobster? Any other dishes I should try?

I live in Boston. Almost everybody here hates Trump but nobody here likes antifa style losers either. People here just want to do their jobs and live their lives and not be bothered. Im moving away from Boston soon because I have many complaints but one thing I will not deny is that Boston people are generally responsible if a little boring. It's fairly quiet here and safe. Eat clam chowder. Walk the freedom trail and the harbor walks. Check out acorn St in beacon Hill. Kayak in the Charles River. Visit harvard and MIT. Eat Italian dinner in the North end. Watch sunset from the back Bay esplanade. Have a good time in my city, I'm from here.

Thank you a lot burgerbro

You picked a good city to visit. Great architecture and history, lots of good food and places to see. If you run out of historical sites or regular old novelty shit to do and want to switch it up a little the Boston science museum is pretty cool as well, or it was back when I lived in MA. Don't just have a whole lobster, also try lobster rolls. And when you have clam chowder get it in a sourdough bread bowl, shits fantastic.

spent a few weeks in Boston recently. Attleboro is pretty quiet, nice lakes. Patriot Place was cool. Boston itself is a clusterfuck, but oddly clean. i think they have $10,000 fine for littering or something

>the Boston science museum is pretty cool
Through Sept. 4th, we got a sci fi in pop culture and movies exhibit.

They got the Delorean from BTTFIII... and from this twitter pic... someone from ZZ Top too.

Get your photo with a picture of le science man!

Also a vintage donkey kong machine, or maybe a very nice repro.
I forget.

and how robots are going to kill us all

Visit Battleship Cove in Fall River. Huge navy museum with the USS Massachusetts some frigates and a Russian submarine.

Plus Fall River is literally Lil' Portugal.

Harvard Square has a shit ton of great sights and shops.

There's also a European deli and market with food imported all the way from Eur...oooh. Wait. Never mind that one. Plenty of other places there.

Just have fun, man.

Grendel's Den is a pretty good bar in Harvard. Forget what times they have a discount on food if you got a drink.

Sunset Bar & Grill over in Allston (not the one by BU) has over 100 beers on tap. Plus tons of other fun shops and places around Allston along Brighton Ave and Harvard Ave.

Bostonbro here. Expect to see some of America's oldest buildings, and a city that grew from cowpaths. Lots of history, museums to visit. Don't worry about crime, etc. Nothing to be concerned about there. Just have fun. Boston is a self-segregating city, but friendly to all kinds nonetheless. The people here mind their own business though- don't expect a friendly hello unless you make eye contact or say hi first.

Bostonian here, it's a fucking boring town with nothing to do but drink and shop. As a tourist you should just hang out at the colleges, they're some of the nicest in America.

Just don't be a loner out at the bar around the holidays, and then proceed to walk off with a pretty girl or white-bread trustworthy type fellow- else you'll end up in the river, see?

Harvard Museum of Natural History is pretty awesome. Keep meaning to go back.

The Harvard Art Museums are nice too.

Meanwhile the Museum Of Fine Arts, Boston is pretty great too. That's over by Northeastern. If you're by there, grab lunch at Chicken Lou's on campus. Though I don't think they're open after like 4 or 5pm, especially in summer.

Come see all the artwork we stole from you Europoors.

why would you go to the USA and visit pretty much the worst city there?
whats next? Detroit? new Orleans?..

>Arthur C Clarke
Renowned sci fi author, wrote 2001: A Space Odyssey.

>Steve Jobs
Renowned businessman, built Apple from the ground an then rescued it from death in the 90s, literal billionaire.

>Jules Verne
Renowned author and futurist, inspired generations.

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Black Science Man? He did some postdoc work. He worked at a planetarium. Then he went into entertainment and became a talking head for news shows.

Here you go, little buddy. Hang it on your fridge or buy a frame at the gift shop

To be fair, the exhibit is about science in pop culture and Le Black Science Man is known for popularizing science in pop culture.

I see what you did there