Elle Reeve /ourgirl/ confirmed

Guys she is obviously /ourgirl/
youtube.com/watch?v=5R6etCEnoaM
Just look how she is melting when matt said hitler did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.zencast.fm/download/media/1332/914d8b00-114b-4457-b26d-7e28217917dc.mp3
youtu.be/zIIVu1HdaF4
youtube.com/watch?v=BSdwzE5e_9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbra10-3sa8
twitter.com/becki_p20
twitter.com/elspethreeve
youtube.com/watch?v=V3VHZCyNGWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She will eventually expose herself to some redpills and go towards the centre of the spectrum, a la Laci Green.
Then horny teenager Sup Forums "nazis" will flock to her and shower her with money.

Mark my words.

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.
I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Elle Reeve. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.
I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Elle Reeve pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Vice hire something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!
Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Slide thread

She wants it

She did an interview on the daily shoah a while back

She definitely at least got somewhat redpilled from that, although they bullied her a little

cdn.zencast.fm/download/media/1332/914d8b00-114b-4457-b26d-7e28217917dc.mp3

She is kind of a qt
these threads are starting to get to me

Check out this propaganda, here is Azzmador uncut interview from the (((VICE))) broadcast.

youtu.be/zIIVu1HdaF4
Skip to 45:00. He drops an enormous red pill the size of a synagogue.

>Why does Anglin live in Nigeria?
>He has more freedom there
>They have a good sense of humor, they don't worry about mean words being the ultimate sin and actually injure people, as the Jews have convinced the liberals here
>Nigerians love his site
>How does he walk around talking about white supremacy in Nigeria?
>I don't fucking know what he does on the street, have no interest in going there it's a shithole

So based. Too bad they cut all of that out to push the WORDS ARE MEAN narrative.

CUTE
U
T
E

She's so cute

Also, note how the Vice kikes cut out all the images of Elle Reeve smiling when they tell racist jokes and shit. In the final version they make sure to make it look like she disagrees with what they are saying

I want to protect her because she is pretty, and looks retarded and socially inept

she is the perfect bait for our kind

shes redpilled AF in that interview. her peers are gonna hate her. lol

Oy vey, are we going to have a thread about Elle Reeve every day like we do with fucking Lauren Southern.

Surely Anglin doesn't really live in Nigeria....... that's just a meme right?

/my_girl/ has a chin.
Sorry.

How many places don't have an extradition treaty with US?

He does

Actually a lot of these guys live there, no extradition and the Nigerians name the jew. Plus turbo nignogs like Nigerians don't panic over banter like we all do here.

Of course this cannot be released to the goyim, Anglin must be a super nazi who hates everybody

Also Weev for a while lived in Lebanon and Bosnia, even though we're supposed to believe he is a white supremacist Hitler carbon copy.

When you watch all these guy's unfiltered, like Azzmador at rallies, you quickly realize they are doing this to push freedom of opinion and speech so they can name the Jew freely without going to jail. There's even a vid of Azzmador saying he doesn't trust Trump or any politician as he assumes somebody seeking power at that level is a sociopath and probably degenerate. Of course the liberal media can't let anybody know this, they must be stopped

It's strange that she has enough open-mindedness to browse this place and admit that people here largely aren't stupid, but still falls for the everything is racist/sexist/_ist normiethink memes. I always wonder about people like her. It's like they're on the cusp of the so-called red pill, but scared to forfeit their place in society and afraid of being rejected by their friends and peers and family. So she's looking in, flirting with the "dark side", just a toe over the line, but not enough to really give in to reason and logic, still ruled by emotions and fear and social pressure. I'm not even sure it's wrong for her to want to stay blue-pilled when the social cost of being right is detrimental to your quality of life. And, you know, she really is cute, although she'd probably think it's sexist and condescending to say that about her.

If she wasn't a fucking actual KIKE she would be altright.

She's high on something, probably an opiate.

Journalists are mostly drug addicts.

Why do you keep posting this?

youtube.com/watch?v=BSdwzE5e_9Q

She's only pretending, she knows we're right but can't admit it because of her ethnicity. See

what's that have to do with anything?

Go back to r/the_donald

I did it the first few times for a laugh but then actually found a lot of the responses I got quite interesting so kept posting it to get more people's opinions

She's in the media so must do what they all do, manipulate stories to serve the Jewish agenda that free speech is "dangerous", that unchecked freedoms to have opinions is "hate", that not violently trying to shut these people down is the equivalent of being Hitler himself.

The biggest red pills you can hand out to the public is releasing an unedited and edited interview side by side so they see how the Jewish editors and liberals at these orgs manipulate the story completely.

Know what though? There was no extradition treaty between Cambodia and Sweden and they essentially purchased his extradition anyway. There's also the option of assassination if they ever wanted to get rid of any of them.

Dude, I fuckin died laughing at this

>they essentially purchased his extradition
Oops I was referring to anakata. The Jews definitely hated him more than Anglin or weev.

let's see the feet

That's a joke you retard he lives in Ohio

Jesus christ the iq of this board

>that sub 100 IQ
my dick is fucking diamonds guys

Seriously, one of you guys needs to bone this chick and bring her over to /ourside/

qt

She's human garbage, what the fuck is wrong with you guy?

s

lol it could easily happen

>leaf

Every fucking time

Matt is so fucking lucky... that little punk gets to meet everyone.

Ask weev on Steam or gab where he is, it's not Ohio. He's wanted for hurting some liberal's feelings a few months ago who is suing him through SPLC and can't find him to deliver the lawsuit

he had to flee to japan after the reds threatened to kill him and his family

She fucking doxxed Christopher Cantwell so that he could be arrested, fuck her. Laci Green never actually did anything to us as far as I know besides advocating against our interests.

Looks like she has Warberg Syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbra10-3sa8

twitter.com/becki_p20

Warberg Syndrome is someone who the Elites like to kidnap and rape because of their genetics.

Elle Reeve is most likely MKULTRA'd and is neck deep in piazzagaite evidenced by her twitter picture

twitter.com/elspethreeve

I looked at the data and this checks out

She looks like the female Christopher Hedges

Lel

took a while for this to be posted

leave this fucking board you cancerous piece of t_d shit.

THE ABSOLUTE MATTMAN

c'mon guys...

Not gonna lie, I keep seeing threads with this girl and would like to know if her boobies or vagina or butthole are on the internet anywhere.

>us

The fact that she's getting shilled so hard here in the last week while people like Mike Enoch and Lauren Southern constantly get shilled against and shat on makes me suspicious.

She looks retarded and also has a job on (((Vice))). If she was really sincere, she would've already been fired.

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

She displays the 'resting-brickface' perfectly.

Would be surprised if all this attention doesn't trigger a massive look u-turn in her.

You know she's collecting these memes for her next story. This shit's the gift that keeps on giving

I don't get why people keep fawning over this ugly bitch. She looks half retarded.

Shilling.

The same shills who prop up Elle Reeve, Laci Green and Ben Shapiro are the same ones who make threads attacking Lauren Southern and other activists they don't like.

I would just like to remind you fuckers that in an interview on CNN about cville she completely discredited the god emperor by saying that literally all protesters where neo nazis that went there to chant about whitesupremacy.
That being said, i would like to hate fuck her so hard that she will be screaming SIEG HEIL when she cums

user, I...

I just want to keep pushing this meme to the point where she HAS to acknowledge it. I'm doing it for the lulz.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO BANG HER.

she looks like a sad person like the rest of us.

Kek has obviously spoken through this man

I'm guessing the people posting these threads were only 3 weeks ago posting Lauren Southern threads.

The irony is real.

>No life
>No Aspirations
>living on neet bux
>400lb (so called hacker)

How about you get a part time job. I was classed as the above too only 2 years ago.

But I work 20hrs week and it's great. You still have plenty of time to sit in front of the pc

lmao

>I need two-bit journos working at far-left Jewish news sites to acknowledge and notice me because I don't have anything else

|
|>
|x
|

Her face looks like it's melting on a regular basis.

>my people

sounds pretty raci... ah right shes a jew. nevermind.

>Christopher_Cantelle.jpg

R L

I hacked nudes of her from her PC

We're only worshipping to get her to our side, right? Playing into her primal female grounding, right? Like what happened with ugly southern?

youtube.com/watch?v=V3VHZCyNGWA

>females want to be worshipped
Get a load of this Virgin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahaha that was so cute

Kek saw this posted to antifa fags and they start ripping apart her appearance to "smear the white race"

That's when you drop the redpill on the genetics

she looks like a fucking slug

Fuck I want to marry her

>among my people

such a red pilled thing to say

definitely /ourgirl/

I don't know why, but I want to put this mousey little creature in my pocket and pull out to pet or squeeze to hear her squeak every once in awhile.

Are you guys saying she's /ourgirl/ since every time that happens, they shit it up and are never heard from again? Besides Lauren anyways.