en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brühl_Palace,_Warsaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Palace
saski2018.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the whole country is an interracial breeding ground now

Something beautiful

that's what they were talking about; women love to be raped

this

8/10 women under 29 years has abandoned their race and culture entirely. For some reason I don't understand, but I've never left my country so.

no sympathies

what have we done to suffer so?

You were too white.

Being an arrogant goy

I dunno, but Huffpo absolutely loves it.

Cuckholded nigger incapable of violence

You deserve to die

grenade volleyball

Letting your women run the government

Chess sessions

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE AIDS

How do they not know? It's not North Korea

>Ignorance is bliss and we love it!

No surprise there buzzfeed.

Goy, raped

Cultural enrichment, Goldberg

cultural enrichment

Its fake, but that doesnt change anything.

This. By far.

no it isn't. I remember seeing this a year or so ago. It was actually a story about the number of mixed race babies being the most ever for the country.

I didn't ask to bring in shitskins.

you didn't fight back, just rolled over and died

Cunts want shit

>but Sweden reports any minor sexual infringement in the same category as rape, thus their rape stats are much higher than the rest of yuroop
Refute this

i dont know but i love it

You lost to the Slav and allowed a usurper to take the throne. You chose your fate

make a role reversal out of the whole immigration crisis then you understand why woman are supporting it.
just imagine importing asian qt's who are going to forcefully have sex with you, no man would say no to this.

They are talking about child rape.

Arrest them.

I dunno either. Did Abba come out with new hit single?

You took Skåne.

we dont know

This

Being a warlike empire in the Northern europe, conquering lands by sword and even before that bieng a bunch of raiding vikings?

Im starting to believe in karma.

Apparently they don't know.

Too much good life let you into degeneracy, punishment must be bestowed upon you. Suffering must take place before you can have the courage to change. There will be blood, and only through blood you can realize what you have taken for granted.

pretty much. Any protection Swedes would have against this is taken away from them. They are left point blank.

>We Love X
>You'll Love Y
>This Is Why You'll Z
Independently of what is going on in Sweden can we just stop and appreciate how hilariously dystopic headlines like that are?

>Belgium is second
The fuck??? I'm honestly surprised cause we barely hear anything about rape cases. Fucking media covering it up again

Two things Sven.

1. Its in your genetics. Swedes and Nordics in the Upper Midwest LOVE importing Somalis.
2. By being neutral and insulated to the outside world you grew soft, and believed your delusion that everyone is like you "with the exception of those crazy Americans"

I'm willing to accept marriage applications from unsullied Swedish females.

You abandoned the Roman church in favor of a mad German priest. The Pope neither forgives nor forgets.

May their genocide by refugees and niggers be swift and painful. I wish them the best of luck in their demise!

changed that definition well before the migrant crisis

sweden is an experiment country, they try anything liberal and progressive.
we get to learn from their mistakes.

Success breeds haughtiness.

carolus fucked up

Drinking Grade A sperm has its consequences, Gustavus

fucked with God's country, Poland

They love the grenade attacks? Fucking edgy.

beating up on autistic finland

Did you stupid racist fucks even consider maybe the crime rate is higher in Sweden now because white men are victimizing the immigrants?

X is the future- and here's why that's a good thing

>fpbp

Hello Antifa. How is /leftypol/ these days?

Karma is a bitch you fucking cunt

MAKE AMERICA BROWN AGAIN

If only that were the case...

Grenade attacks.
There's no guns. Just grenades.

It's blatantly false.

Every single day I plan my point of attack, in which I'm going to start incapacitating, abducting, and torturing people like you -- either by flaying, or a modern form of interior based scaphism -- I will be generous, and let you pick your soundtrack.

Lol you're either a spic or a potato fucker

>what is correlation and causation

hahahahaha try a little harder.

>Did you even consider this highly unlikely possibility?
>HURR I WILL MURDER YOU FOR EVEN CONSIDERING THINKING DIFFERENTLY THAN ME
Holy shit, calm down autist.

>when your slogan says inform and your headline admits you dont know whats going on

b-but whites are d-doing it too, it's the s-same r-right g-guys?

Youre confusing a consideration with a wish.

>murder
I see you lack reading comprehension as well, I was pretty clear in my intention to torture -- murder is the least of my concerns, and yours as well for that matter.

You took our clay and have decided to be neutral cunts for 200 years.

*Tips fedora*

These numbers could be explained in any other way?

I would because i respect myself, something no one seemed keen on teaching me for some reason.

You didn't join the Axis and sign the Anti-Commintern Pact.

death

Deluge, asshole

>Poles are still butthurt about the deluge

>What is going on in Sweden?

>those cut markings
I think it's depressed

Poland deserved The Deluge desu. Bunch of backstabbing cunts. All of my knowledge on the subject does come from With Fire And Sword though.

you reap what you sow. Polish nobility was pretty much responsible for Deluge.

Correct.

See above.

of course we are, these Swedish assholes destroyed 80% of our castles (that we are gonna rebuild in the next 2 decades) and stole more than a half of our art (paintings, etc.) - and they do not want to give it back, even though their museums prefer big black cock to the classic art

With Fire And Sword is not historically accurate

you know how much time we spent on fighting with Russians and Prussians to get Inflanty (Latvia+Estonia terrclaytory)?

I stepped off the train in Malmö for the first time yesterday, and immediately I saw a lot of faggots, niggers mudslimes and ugly people.

Getting the fuck outta here asap

You have yet to rebuild Warsaw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brühl_Palace,_Warsaw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Palace

You didn't aid our savior.

You did fuck all, Lithuanians fought the teutonic and livonian orders. Your noblemen simply stabbed lithuanians in the back, took their lands and drove commonwealth to ruins.

You didn't listen. Now my country, Germany and France will die too.

saski2018.pl/
we need to change city's president first, witch will happen in the next year. Fucking kikes have stopped reconstruction.

This is what they teach you in schools?

I'm 99% sure you have brain damage

>museums prefer big black cock to the classic art
tfw niggerdick is more appealing than your culture