What The Fuck Is This Timeline Even

When did you realize you were living in the most chaotic timeline?

thehill.com/policy/technology/347357-trump-reportedly-eyeing-mark-zuckerberg-as-a-2020-threat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=dmYzjjSfT8s
web.archive.org/web/20170817204555/https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/17/16162226/corporations-replacing-churches-americas-conscience
web.archive.org/web/20170820054625/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really hope Zuckerberg is the nominee for the Democrats. If you think facebook is bad at censorship now wait until his campaign officially starts.

>chaotic

We knew he was going to be their candidate literally a year ago.

They're stupid though, he'll never win. Robot aspie.

You wanna win nigga?

Trump should have him killed

zuck is by far the least threatening candidate possibility. No one likes him.

We no longer have a democracy is billionaires our the only choice for president.

>they "trust me"
>dumb fucks
It's over for Zuck, he can't recover from this.

He already has shills out there doing damage control for that, and he isn't even running yet. I've seen comments along the lines of "we've all been young and said dumb shit". They're trying to humanize this disgusting monster.

Ftw the dystopian big brother of the future we had to fear wasn't Orwells 1984, but the prime time celebrity reality show version

What a mind fuck

please god let this happen
imagine beta cuck zuck trying to debate the god emperor
he'd probably start stuttering, get embarrassed and run off stage crying

Tfw, kill me

>They're trying to humanize this disgusting monster.

Literally impossible

He'd be sitting in the debate chair sweating bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

Good, Facebook can finally die.

Holy fuck, what a weirdo.

Someone post the mancar and the other one

Zuckerberg will lose faster and worse than Hillary and spend 2 billion doing it.

>Baits Kikeberg into running against him
>faces controlled opposition

I'd be shocked if he survived the primaries.

>zuck can't possibly win lol nobody would take that seriously

Because everyone took Trump seriously at first. Don't sleep on threats.

Wow his response was fuxking creepy.

Trump
> this guy is such a lightweight I'm telling you, he broke out in bullets about privacy on his website - privacy a touchy subject, broke out in bullets. Why is he so nervous? Creepy guy- Creepy Zuck

I'll be voting for cuckerberg,

Zuck is too autistic to run

Sounds like bullshit to me. Zuck might try but he's no threat. Just another retarded clown living in a fantasy.

Zuck was prob an auttie but the MK ultra set in and now he's half zombie

>America becomes United States of Facebook

I welcome our Jewish corporate overlords

He should watch out for Mark Cuban too

I don't get this one. Besides him looking like a fag, what's going on here?

I doubt he'll even be the democratic nominee.

I saw a Rick and Morty episode yesterday, in which they bashed Zuckerberg. His backstabbing even made it into pop culture.

Zuck The Cuck meme thread

this was bound to happen, everything about zuck reeks of puppet. rando ass kike steals a company and now is one of the tech giants beside barely ever talking about anything significant. has chink wife which he tries to appease the chinese goverment with. and now after trump won, he is summonend to win the presidency beside any kind of real talent. this guy a complete fake, everything he does seems complete disingenious

lmao DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYzjjSfT8s
He also won't be able to hold up under pressure

Zuck is going to blackmail everybody.
In every district he loses, all registered voters will have their Facebook and browsing history revealed.

He'll be the most blatant anti-Christ ever
web.archive.org/web/20170817204555/https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/17/16162226/corporations-replacing-churches-americas-conscience

web.archive.org/web/20170820054625/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html

If Mark Zuckerberg ever becomes president I will kill myself.

>Creepy guy- Creepy Zuck
Haha holy shit. I can honestly imagine Trump saying that. I feel like he would fucking murder Zuck in a debate.

Hes actually incredibly smart, manipulative, careful and completely selfish with no morals

He's like an arrogant robot with a vengeance against humanity

>democrats run crazy joe
>win because joe is likable despite being stupid/creepy

>democrats run the most evil unlikable person next to hillary
>they lose again

bring it on. expose me, cuckerburg!

Millenials absolutely love zuck and his ilk.

Why is he a disgusting monster? By making billions of dollars off retarded normies? Cry more, bitch boy.

>nominating someone who will be around 78 at the start of his first term
Never gonna happen. They'll go with that stupid bitch, Harris, and they'll lose. Zuck will get annihilated in the primaries. He is so incredibly unlikable. The video posted earlier shows why, and it's why you almost never see video of him. He doesn't know how to talk and act like a normal human.

>President Zuckerberg

Jesus christ I can picture this fuckwit being cozy as hell with Merkle

The obese neckbeard on a scooter.

>In front of big crowd doing publicity stunt for the dumbfucks
>Interviewer suddenly goes off script and asks about privacy
>OHSHIT.jpg
>STUTTERING.gif
>begin sweating profusely
>Talk about gibberish 3 times
>Revert back to college dorm story and hope noone noticed
>I'm so smart, these creatures are like ants to me
Zuck the cuck is a walking cringe meme

Trump the thump is a walking funny/edgy meme

exactly, he is the perfect lackey, he seems like the kind of guy who would accept a devil's offere in a heartbeat. wouldn't be suprised if he runs on a sugar coated NWO platform, ubi, more diversity, free healthcare (with mandatory rfid chip) and all that jazz.

Zuck is an easy target since he sucks at public speaking.

Also, notice how Zuck avoids any PR events in Hawaii since the locals still remember how Zuck tired to sue his neighbors.

Assassinate, the suicide.

>Anyone thinking Zuckerberg could win any states in the Rust Belt

I hope they run him, they'll deserve everything they get

By the looks of things, we should be rid of it by 2020.

He's not smart. He has utter lack of foresight considering how he didn't think he did anything wrong by trying to sue as many of his neighbors as he can in order to see how much land he could grab.

He wasn't prepared for the inevitable backlash,

nice try, you larping shill!

secret is out; we know how they operate; oooh lets make a movie and tv show with a nigger so people get comfortable with it and suddenly it's okay for nigger to be elected! Oooh lets try to plant a seed many years in advance and stay in public eye as personality and suddenly people are welcome and receptive.. OOH lets try to get CEO of most popular social media site elected by promise of UBI...

BWAHAHAH YEAH, RIGHT! TOM from Myspace has better chance that jewigger, Elon has better chance even Justin Timberlake would win over that thief! He has how many billions and what has he done with it since FB went IPO?!? How many billions Elon had before he was able to start SpaceX, Tesla, PowerWall and others even if with help of IN-Q-TEL?!

Jewberg had his chance in the first 3 years of going IPO to cement his public persona in favorable few but instead he decided to fuck Hindus in the ass by exposing his future plans to the world.

BYE BYE JEWBERG! BYE BYE JEWBOOK

How the fuck is Zuckerberg even considered a threat, the guy isn't even fit to be president... has anyone forgotten that zuckerfuck stole the idea of facebook of someone else.

75D sudoku

Trump knows kikerberg would have an even worse chance than Hillary. Trump convinces the media, with shit tier bait, to promote kikerberg as a candidate.

beware the useful idiots

Lmao, kikerberg is everything the rust belt hates. God I hope that run this fucker.

imagine him having to debate a primary with bernie kamala harris and biden LOL

>t. every Democrat in 2015

It would be a good thing if suckerberg was president. There could be no denial that Jews control the US.

story planted by zuck the cuck's pr dept to make him seem like a viable candidate

he's gonna have an uphill climb convincing anybody that he's human though, and i'm pretty sure that's a requirement to become president, even if it's not explicit in the constitution

You're not mistaken, trips of evil. In fact Zuckerberg might even be forced into running to protect Facebook. I think the Feds are going to start anti-trust rumblings next year to put the stick about with these grotesque, arrogant tech giants. Amazon and Google are better candidates but FB isn't far behind.

Truth, and for that reason he'd probably try to enter late and swing SuperDelegates with the claim that he'll finance the election campaign himself.

In Illinois right now, the Democrats have a Kennedy millionaire running... and they're trying to get him to step aside so they can run a Pritzker BILLIONaire instead. Because the sitting Republican (who is dead meat) is also a billionaire, and a mere Kennedy millionaire can't compete.

I can't wait to see that ultimate shitstorm of all shitstorms.
Deus is Vulting

Ha!

I hope Zuck runs, doesn't get the nomination, continues on as an independent, picks Bernie as his running mate, splits the liberal vote thus ensuring a Trump landslide.

>lizard trying convince normies that he is human
Could work out with tons of kikebook brainwashing.

This little Jew creep tried to get the Chinese president to name his son

how can he be a president (of the Greaters country no less) when he cant even take care of his own webbsite? this guy also sells private informations to Corporations and World leaders gladly.

only a idiot would vote for him.

Sorry are you talking about Drumpft here

It's going to be another 20 years before America even thinks about electing a Jew. Those flyover states do not mess around.
Also, he looks like the face of "those damn millennials" that old people hate. No way will any of the elderly support what they see as another spoiled autistic kid

Sure. Donald "the madman" Trump considers Cukerberg as thread. Sure.

> "He's a geek, a computer nerd, his only claim to fame is his social media company. My son Baron, he's very good with computers"
>"You don't see him running for President, but he's very good with computers people, let me tell you".
>"This Zuckerberg. This limp handshake, sweaty computer nerd, he wouldn't make a good president."
>"Limp Zuckerberg is a very weak candidate folks. Very weak".

>Zuck is totally a good candidate!
>Trump thinks he is a threat!
>My sources? People with similar thinking.

Barry needs to go back in time and fix this shit

>Zuckerberg had previously sparked rumors of a future bid for political office when, in May 2016, Facebook created a class of company shares that would let Zuckerberg retain control of the company even if he were “serving in a government position or office.”

kek, still wants to hold on to his shekels, though. I thought he was giving it all away?

Isn't that boogie?

Half of facebook users are going to bail and move to other sites if this happens. Plus facebook userbase has peaked and all new starters are just spam bots or gwegwe magwagwa from bongobongoland who has 5 friends and stopped posting after a few posts. I use twitter almmost everyday and facebook about once a month.

0:26

the actual father on sight.

He cannot survive any meme clash, as he is memed pretty much downside.

hahaha.

"He has pictures of your sons and daughters on his computer. He's a creepy guy."-Trump 2020

All the bullshit that facebook pulls will be owned by Zuck, he's not a good candidate

Zuck running as a democrat? If the party allows him they deserve to fucking lose because holy shit, the stupidity.

The fuck is the United States? A democracy or a plutocratic oligarchy?

Yeah it is. Also just a testament to how fucking petty and hateful Sup Forums is to try to frame this as something that Boogie should be shamed for. He's there trying to have a good time and make other people happy, regardless of how retarded he appears to others. You fucking autists wouldn't know anything about that because you're too socially awkward to form a human connection with anyone other than your fellow retards on Sup Forums. You all make a big deal about "muh white genocide" meanwhile you're too hateful to ever even have a chance at emotionally connecting with another human being, let along sticking your dick in a girl to procreate. This board is fucked. Go fuck yourself. Go jump off of a bridge. None of you deserve to live. Sup Forums is a fucking dumpster fire.

Kill yourself.

No way in HELL would I EVER vote for Zuckerberg. That guy doesn't seem right to me. Like he isn't human or something odd.
President Sell-our-data.

Trump would destroy him in a debate.
It'd be like running over a baby with a steamroller.

I'd watch it.

>Zuck the cuck is my next candidate
Feels fucking bad man.
Why can't the left find someone with a personality? I just want to vote on the side of science.

>Mark Cuban
Remember how CNN trotted out like 40 trump rape victims over a month? No way Cuban will risk it.

Imagine what a seasoned politician would do.
>assuming there are some left

I predict by 2020, sentiment on pol will shift, zuck will be like bernie on steroids and offer enough gibs for everyone to satisfy the NEETs, and Sup Forums will be full on zuck cucked. Screencap this.

Good. Dems won't nominate hime, especially if they wouldn't take Sanders. It will split the Dem vote and guarantee Trump's second term.

>Like he isn't human or something odd.

>trump bigging up an zuckerberg as a worthy opponent

Let's see if he manages to troll that delusional kid into running and completely ruining the opposition.

Ironically it was the billionaire who spent the least and won.

>Zuck vs Trump
>One inherited millions is a draft dodger and turns the populace against one another for profit. Cheats construction contractors for a living and throws them "SLAPPS's".
>the other a privileged prick who had programming tuition since he was a kid, went to Harvard and stole an idea from both his colleagues and from existing networks like myspace, got rid of them while climbing

All cancer. Even people like Gates, Jobs and the other guy that made his fortune on the stock market would be less cancerous than these. If Rockefeller himself was alive he would make a better candidate. Thats how bad they are.