Do you think we will see the first openly retarded president in our lifetime?

Do you think we will see the first openly retarded president in our lifetime?

trump is about as retarted as they come lmao

We already have Trump.

you have seen him already

His name was Jimmy Carter

The media/Democrat shitbirds already gave that title to Ford.

Not that any of you jackass kids remember that shit.

Came here to post this, except ironically.

Rumors are swirling about Maxine Waters, doubt she'd win, but anything is possible.

I'd vote for Lemonjello Johnson.

yes

>openly retarded
>openly
wut?

As opposed to a closeted retard.

Our president has alzheimer's. Still a large improvement over the last one, a literal redhead communist lesbian

This. Bush 43 must be so happy he will no longer be remembered in the history books as the most retarded president to ever fuck up the United States.

Maybe, if you run.

What's wrong with trump?

dementia

lel

Who do you think were the dumbest and smartest presidents in US history? And no Bush, Trump, Obama agenda shit etc, give me an actual nonpartisan answer from the first 40 presidents or so.

Smartest: Lyndon B Johnson. He strikes me as being most innately intelligent, 11d chess human manupulator ever to enter US politics. He wasn't even a highly educated guy or anything like that, but apparently, he was an autistic genius when it came breaking down other politicians thoughts, feelings and emotions and using that information to his advantage.

Dumbest: Warren G Harding. Everything I've read seems to indicate that he was just a genuinely incompetent person who happened upon the presidency because people wanted a chill guy to lead the country after WWI.

What was so bad about him?

Wasn't he always be a bad speaker?