When he says 'globalist', he means 'Jew', right?

When he says 'globalist', he means 'Jew', right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiHcMiT7HrU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_Family
youtube.com/watch?v=M5KTiAcTEyc
youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, when he says 'Zionist', he means 'Jew'.

No, he means inter-dimensional vampires.

The true powers that be aren't just of Jewish decent.

To go down the rabbit hole check out the Dragon family.

If you do, when you have checked them out, ask where the WTC gold went? What happened to the hidden vaults? Why was the treaty signed in 1943, who benefited from it?

Did the K's work with the J's to take back the SRG?

Jews, and also a bunch of other secret royal families sort of like the Rosthchilds but less known.

Alex Jones likes jews.

Goblin

Exactly.

Any publicly rich group that clearly states how much they have might be "in on it" but have less control.

Those that conceal their power and wealth are the ones to observe.

That doesn't mean the ones that are public don't have influence over the general population. My point is that they are scapegoats for the public to be able to point a finger at and to pacify them as they (the public) think Ah Ha! I've got you!

No, he never criticizes Jews because all the companies who sponsor Infowars are owned by Jews. The only time I've heard him criticize Israel was when a woman called him out on it.

For example it was only discovered that after he died Muammar Gaddafi's personal networth was north of USD$320B.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiHcMiT7HrU
He gets absolutely demolished in this.

Please leave pol

hes right though

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_Family

This one? Where do I get a copy? Also, they should team up with Outkast and the rest of the Dungeon family and release a sick EP.

Blue book.

No, he means the Satanic banker bloodlines, who only pretend to be Jewish.

I can't tell if he's gone crazy or if he's been blackmailed into trying to discredit Infowars since they made the death threats after his rant at that Rothschild fellow.

Either way, Infowars doesn't have much good on it anymore imho.

Yeah, he's right tho'. Maybe a red pill... Start with reading up on the federal reserve, the 1st and second bank of the united states, and fractional reserve banking with debt based fiat money.

Now, you have more money than God and the biggest scam in the history of humanity going. What do you do to make sure it never ends?

When you get there, the rest falls in place quickly.

I like inforwars, its like a Sup Forums parody. As to op's question , i believe he is in a mindset like this: most glbalists are jews/reptilians but not all jews are globalist

this kek

youtube.com/watch?v=M5KTiAcTEyc

thats how I hear it
I know he used to call out the jew directly, and even though he now refuses to do so, I still know to whom he is referring
my complaint is I hate how often he calls the jews nazis

No, because that would imply jews rule the world.

No. Alex Jones is a good goy.

Most of the people he blames are chritians and muslims. "Jews" alone don't cover eveyone accountable.

He's right.

>oy vey goy, it's not us it's someone else

They are ethnically Jewish and practice some form of Kabbalist BS, probably that of Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank.

They are Jews.

Reddit spacing isn't welcome.

>Bennet and Polis both on the list
Doesn't surprise me in the least

Figures both CA senators have dual. These absolutely evil motherfuckers. They really all need to be removed.

Televangelists vs Alex Jones

Satan = New World Order
Demons = Globalists
God = Liberty / Freedom
Jesus = Donald Trump
Christians = Infowarriors
Saved = Awake
Holy Water = Super Male Vitality

same playbook... different jargon

gas

He means demons
youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

I remember once he had a call in cant remember when went like this.

>Caller calls out Jews, literally asks why AJ doesnt call them out by name ect.
>Alex interrupts and says look guy, some
of the globalists are jews yes but not all of them, people call them the elite, or globalists, i just call them evil.

Then he thanked the caller and went on, my sides where in orbit

do you want the big enchilada?
let me give you a basic gestalt