Afghanistan

>Be before election day
>We like Trump partly because he doesn't want to meddle in the Middle East instead of that warmonger Clinton
>Also he is not part of the political establishment

Fast forward to now
>His staff is now consisting of deep-state cocksuckers and he goes 180 degrees on his Middle East policies
>"hurr durr who cares they're just sandniggers"

Neither Sup Forums or Trump has any political stance, you just sway as the wind blows.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/united-states-military-funding-taliban-afghanistan/story?id=10980527
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/united-states-military-funding-taliban-afghanistan/story?id=10980527
freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-iran-supporting-taliban-undermine-u-s-mission-afghanistan/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/neoconservative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you want us to just leave Afghanistan and a power vacuum to ensue? After 16 years of hard work? And come home to see Sup Forums full of uppity Russian and Iranian shills going "haha america lost another war again?"

Trump voters are the biggest chumps on the planet.

>So you want us to just leave Afghanistan and a power vacuum to ensue?

YES PLS KILL YOURSELF KIKE

It's age-old sleight of hand. Play your enemys game while you plan your own moves in secret.

>Play your enemys game while you plan your own moves in secret.

MUH CHESS

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Posts like this are solid proof that America is the cancer of the world. We will never move forward until Americans are genocided.

Death to burgers!

Nothing is going to change in Afghanistan by staying another 16 years. Nothing, just more lives lost to a non-cause.

Who gives a shit if taliban is the leaders of Afghanistan.

No it's not, he is being controlled. It literally doesn't matter who your president is, the foreign policy is decided by your military and intelligence complex. The american people have no say.

>Who gives a shit if taliban is the leaders of Afghanistan.

Neocons like Trump and his supporters seem to care. ((((((((((((America first)))))))))))))))

>Neither Sup Forums
It's only redditniggers who supports him here nowdays

Explain how intervention in Afghanistan is a neocon policy.

what kind of power vacuum ard you talking about exactly? There's Taliban, capable of maintaining control. And there's Kabul. Stop misusing terms

nope this is bad, and the base is freaking out

I didn't expect him to be Ron Paul, but I thought he might at least keep stalling the generals and advisors.

he is 100% cuck now

the only thing I hope for now is more good Supreme Court replacements. that could change things for the better in the far future.

>Explain how intervention in Afghanistan is a neocon policy.

Not sure if you are a legit retard or bait.

But having thousands of US troops dying for ZOG/$$$$$$$$$$ is 100% a neocon thing.

Removing all US troops is an America first policy.

If Taliban take over you trade and have peaceful relations with them.

Oh well so Trump is going to be bombing a whole bunch of Afghani people, so what? It's not like he's doing anything REALLY bad like making racist comments about them.

Iran and Russia should start funding the Taliban to make the burger endless occupation of Afghanistan extremely costly.

>we
actually I like Trump because he's pro-first and second amendment, promises to get spics and terrorists out of my country, and isn't a woman or a literal cuckold like Hillary.

Change of (((plans))).

Trump is a Jewish shill, anyone who didn't see that an unironically believes Trump was ever /ourguy/ is a retard. USA didn't have a non-puppet president since JFK. (((They))) are not taking any more chances with freedom of choice.

Tell me how Afghanistan benefits Israel or any Israeli interests in our government. Just name one fucking thing. I'm going to repeat this to you shills over and over again until you finally admit you're false flagging leftard faggots trying to act like you give a shit about jews.

You want to know something really fucked up? The biggest funder of Taliban is the American military.

abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/united-states-military-funding-taliban-afghanistan/story?id=10980527

They're paying protection money to Taliban

What if we archive it
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/united-states-military-funding-taliban-afghanistan/story?id=10980527

What a coincidence, they already are.

freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-iran-supporting-taliban-undermine-u-s-mission-afghanistan/

>Removing all US troops is an America first policy.
LOL
fuck off shill
America First means kicking foreign asses left and right and making sure they do as told. Isolation is not an option for America. Newer was and never will be.

W E W
E
W

goddamn you Trump people are delusional

Trump cucks to the right wing Zionist Jews but not much to the globalist lefty Soros type Jews. Neither would be better but that was the best choice we had.

Are you for real nigga

>2035
>"We have to stay on guys I mean we can't just leave now"
>In fact we should go back to Vietnam also and finish the job there too

>Tell me how Afghanistan benefits Israel or any Israeli interests in our government.

Afghanistan under the Taliban didn't have Rothschild central bankers in it until the kikeified US puppets came in and overthrow the Kabul government in 2001, they simply want their country back. Jews like you need to be gassed.

I bet you literally have no idea what neocon means and use it as a synonym for any American intervention in foreign governments like 99% of shills here. I bet you think attacking North Korea or Venezuela is a neocon policy.

Trump will lead us to victory within the framework of the system. Would you rather be right, or would you rather be smart?

>America First means kicking foreign asses left and right

Yes like another certain American first president we had

Not wasting american lives in an endless non-cause war is not isolating yourself

>2065
>ok guys after another 10 years our super soldiers part of the United Israeli States will leave this country.

Pol 2017

I only wanted to avoid war with Russia. I don't care what happens to a bunch of shitskins. Build the wall, limit immigration and let's bomb the achmed for sport.

>muhh central banks

Kek yeah Afghanistan has a lot of money flowing in that we need to tax from banks.

Vanuatu doesn't have a central rothschild bank either let's invade them!

Do you seriously want Russia to annex Afganistan?

Russia doesn't even border Afghanistan and has a long history of what occupying Afghanistan does to them.

They're not going to

They learned their lesson last time they went in there. Putin is not retarded.

Taliban had been in control of Afghanistan many years before the US went in there, why would they suddenly feel the need to now?

See

Spotted the nigga

Exactly.
The fact this board isn't full of "Trump Sellout" posts
shows just how full of shit Sup Forums is.
They're just butthurt gamergate rejects in the end.

The jews are going into overtime today shilling.

The last three countries without Rothschild central banks is Cuba, North Korea, and Iran, all on Trump's hit list.

But keep getting those 0.5 cent sheckles m8. I'm sure it will help you sleep at night.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/neoconservative

You should open a book sometime

> You bet I think
> I bet you think

So yes. Tell me. If attacking Venezuela, North Korea or staying in Afganistan is not a neocon policy, what is it then? Shipping arms to those regions and selling them to rebels?

they have him by the balls hard

Why do they feel the need to meddle in Syrian an Iranian affairs if they're so innocent? If America left the ME alone it would become Russian playground.

>trump says US to stop nation building
>shills say hes a neo con

>trump says US to stop nation building
>spends thousands more troops to nation build

Wew lad

Trump "says" alot of things which is rather point isn't it?

See
Even his supporters have to justify his blatant doublethink

Yes! Dont bring another war to the middle east, we are not your fucking trashcan! We have finally started deporting afghans, but if a war breaks out, they will all get to stay.

Syria + Iran =/= Afghanistan

Syria and Iran are actually capable countries. Afghanistan is a poor shithole with goat herders, they are not important in any ways to Russia. Syria is important because of it's position and because of its factions fighting for power, ISIS for example, but also the former Al-nusra are power players. They're not in Afghanistan, only Taliban is.

Iran is a whole other talk, they have shitloads of oils and is a strong ally to Russia because of their military capabilities.

>Trump says US to stop nation building

"We're totally not nation building, just bogging ourselves down for another decade of helping the government we put in Afghanistan ourselves"

Democracy will never happen in Afghanistan, get it through your thick skull.

I also think one of Trump's big weaknesses is his overglorification of military generals. He's gonna find out the hard way that they don't know as much as he thinks, I predict.

>Why do they feel the need to meddle in Syrian an Iranian affairs if they're so innocent? If America left the ME alone it would become Russian playground.

This seems to be a recurring argument from the neocons, acting like any other nation has anywhere near the level of military spending the US does.

China hasn't invaded any countries recently.

are you even serious about this job of yours?
he said in the speech hes not going to try and bring democracy
kys

sup shill non american nordkike

Trump's position on afghanistan has remained consistent since the election.

Not your strawman misrepresentation

Hes gone bannon said it himself. No Russian traitor shit daily news. Yea hes switched.

>But he said!

You're so naive

If its not nation building, then what IS it?

In before the "haha we will totally kill them all this time" LARP fantasy

go back to /r/the_donald please. even if you think we should spend billions of dollars shooting some sandniggers, how can you possibly defend trump doing a total 180 here?

nice trips. What if Trump's acting on intel coerced out of Imran Awan and the recent hole in enemy intel with the Awan's information sources going away?

Roosevelt and Churchill are passing phases of a world in upheaval and a social revolution. They don't seem to know it yet. They are sitting over there in their plutocratic little world, surrounded and enslaved by everything proved obsolete in the last decade. Behind the scenes the money-bags and Jews run their show; a parliamentary circus tramples what is left in rights and privileges of their people. I on the other hand have my people behind me. - Adolf Hitler

/ptg/ is pure cancer at this point.

You can't even slightly criticize Trump or you get called a shill. These people are past redemption.

you retards either use what he says against him and if you cant do that you imply he actually means the opposite of what he said
that speech quite clearly outlined exactlly what obonobo and bush were doing wrong and he said he was going to try something different

>If its not nation building, then what IS it?

IT'S AMERICA FIRST YOU FUCKING SHAREBLUE SHILL

This

Trump is leading them on saying "I'm a good goy" whenever possible so as to stave off the assassinatio and buy him time to destroy them. Trump will not be bullied by anyone

See He has every political stance there is to make, therefore he has no political stance.

Ok let me ask you this then. What if he succeeds in killing all the terrorists (what does this even mean?), then what? Do they just leave? What will happen then do you thing?

bad news son, you're literally retarded

Troops are needed i afganistan to curb chinese agression against india and thd potential for war in the region involving pakistan and iran.

Afghanistan is very important in terms of the grand chess board. I have made many threads warning of this over the past 12 months. I have predicted exactly the chain of events weve seen with boarder disputes between china and india and development in the south china sea.

America is preparing for war, afghanistan is going to see much larger numbers of troops deployed in thr following months.

T. Work in the australian intelligence community, have done a lot of work in china for the government.

They just want to build million more bases around Iran.

did you not listen to the speech cunt?
why the fuck do i have to explain this to you
you fucking worthless piece of shit
HE SAID HE WOULD BE WORKING WITH THE AFHGANI GOVERNMENT AND LET THEM TAKE CONTROL

Here:

Don't forget Syria

This
They also want to keep china and pakistan in check.

>HE SAID HE WOULD BE WORKING WITH THE AFHGANI GOVERNMENT AND LET THEM TAKE CONTROL

>We're not nation building we're just overthrowing the Taliban and installing our our government

It doesn't matter how much you capslock or use curse words, you're not going to be right.

gringoyims got btfo yet again
and the cuckoldry of white people continues

WTF Iran, why is their country so close to our bases...

The war in Afghanistan should have been privatized.

>The war in Afghanistan should have been privatized.

Jew pls go

Trump had offer from private army, but he declined.

When he's reading from a paper or a teleprompter like he did now, it isn't the real Trump, the REAL Trump appeared when he said Alt-left, you can see it in his words and eyes, it is a shame that they have to control him, someone please release his shackles

They tried that

Turns out the afghani people didn't like mercenaries driving down the roads and shooting randomly at people. Not really helping installing a pro-american government.

kys retard
youve got no other comebacks now
all bases have been covered
and its appears youve been BTFO

>aussie intelligence

I already gave you a comeback. It's nation building because he is overthrowing the opposition and installing a pro-american government hoping it will be the end of "terrorism" in Afghanistan.

How is that not an extension of the former foreign policy under Bush?

>mfw Sup Forums is nothing by useful idiots

because he inherited the war rather than starting it
whats your solution?
just pull out?

Sixteen years of living and dying for a lie. Fight to win? If you want to fight to win glass the country once and for all and let's put these men to better use at the southern border.

You don't stop a heroin epidemic that is killing whites exclusively by sending more troops to protect the fields producing it.

I wondered if China came into it. There's no other points to be scored in that region that voters give a shit about

>T. I'm a bullshit artist

ASIO tracks it's employees website history you dumb fuck.
Fuck I hate LARPers so goddamn much

>Just pull out?

Yes exactly. That's what you should do if you really mean "America first".

It was tried. Where ever US soldiers are deployed you can be sure that pmcs arent far behind.

>just pull out?

Yes did that trigger you?

>2016
>America first guys no more wars
>fast forward to now
>W-We're not nation building we just need more young American lads to die in wars
But as always, this is just 13-dimensional chess!

>peaceful relations with terror group that flew planes in to buildings
nice one goyim

you think you know more than old wiseman veteran hero John McCain?

Fuck off shills