What is his political orientation?

What is his political orientation?

Party line democrat

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

He's a Whatevergetsmelaid-ocrat

i didnt ask for this

Probably Bernout, but in all truth, I'd probably shoot Alex Jones if he approached me like that.

But that's just me, I dunno lol.

Virginocrat

God, you moralfags have ruined Sup Forums

Shitlib chud.

This shit was staged

goblin nationalist

hes from fuckboy land.

>In all truth
>I'd shoot him cause he squared up to me in the street on camera idunnolol
>in all truth
>commie flag

Don't be a butthurt bootlicker. You're from England too, holy fuck lol

A degenerate commie faggot having an opinion about anything is hilarious

>goblin detected

Coffee Covfefe

Trans-Fat Queer. He was bumping his titties, trying to Rape Alex.

nice pasta dude

P H Y S I C A L L Y

Gullible goy

>Communism
>degenerate

>tea partier
>wants legal child sex slaves

cuckism and globinism

What the fuck are you talking about faggot?
I'm calling some commie fuckwit for being delusional (what a shock).
>you're from England
Leafs don't get to do that kek. Your country is run by a muslim-loving incompetent faggot that was financed by foreign donors and had his foundation set up by kikes, bestiality is legal, you're importing Syrian refugees.

yo mama