Sup Forums humour thread

Sup Forums humour thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the state is always evil
libertarians are a bit funny in the head aren't they?

lmao you cease to be a human in the eyes of me as soon as you start acting like a commie

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

I did a paper on Nuclear energy once and how the Fukushima reactor accident was being overblown.

I got an A. But I'm in Oklahoma. Most colleges around here seem more redpilled.

You WISH /pol would be like that, compared with its daily total cuckposting and shillposting

They don't say that. State and state abuse of power is cool as long as it protects their property.
In effect point of libertarianism and especially the an-cap variety is literally neo-feudalism. They just sugar-coat it in a contradictory ''new'' ideology because outright demanding neo-feudalism would attract literally no one. Not like it attracts many people now anyway. They are basically kwetching autists.

We need him back. Please bring the fag back. Call it Stockholm syndrome but at least he talked to us.

wtf

I love it when they eat each other.

lol, those russkis are bretty funy with their bant0x

#based

def our guy

Can't, too busy sucking Google's dick

OK just for the fuck of it. only the fucking gun is maybe right NONE of the other shit is what he wears......... Morons.

>negative window covfefes

>>>fit

You'd be fucking useless using weapons, but your faggot ass would certainly dazzle them with a fashion show.

>moot being back
Traitors are worse than enemies, user.

Marx will rolling in his tank

egalitarianism