Guys we are the master race

>guys we are the master race
>but we need the state to protect us from other races

sounds like a bunch of weaklings looking for the easy way out

because it is

I don't need the state to protect me from other races, I need the state to not fuck me up if I protect myself from other races

The "Nation" of NatSoc is a Christian Nation.

Anyone who says otherwise is a racist beta who believe the black penis size lie (((they perpetuate))).

Anyone who says OP's pic isnt sexy af is a grade-A faggot.

this

We're not Nazi's we don't think we're the master race but we have the right to be the majority in the countries we created. The Africans can do the same in Africa and the Asians in Asia.

Blacks are like the kids you didn't invite to your birthday party but show up for the free cake with no gift

But the smell...

that would be antifa hiding behind police because they know we will find them and its the only protection they have from reality taking them off the streets permanently.

I just want them to stop importing niggers wholesale.

good morning israel

>sounds like a bunch of weaklings looking for the easy way out
Why would I need the state? I have 3 tins of .308.

>people from races that have never successfully run a nation become the majority
OH GEE I WONDER WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

>wow white people need to unite into a tribe to fight off other tribes? wtf that doesn't make sense?

We operate differently.

We place all our intellectual talent and work towards group and society. We do this with an individual undertone.

Blacks don't have that societal conceptualization, so there's only one side working to keep society peaceful and productive.

This. If it weren't for state, other races wouldn't be a problem

Your Jewish and Nigger master races are the ones hiding behind the state.

80% of blacks would die without the state paying for their liquor and cheetos, i don't know what op is on about

Every fucking day with this thread. Every fucking day you idiots take the bait.
Not just this thread, every slide thread, every lefty/pol/ raid. No wonder Sup Forums is shit.

Niggers think that the state is some objective entity that will save them from the racists and pay them money simply for existing. In reality the state belongs to those who pay for it. Taking back what's ours is the most alpha thing we can do.

>state takes our money to fund unlimited dindu reproduction while they lay at home and we work
>dindus still not satisfied, start making threats
>we respond with rejection of being used this way and are labelled as a hate group
>our critics say we're crying to the state to help us

The state is literally robbing us to breed an army of retards who want to kill us so they can live in shit puddles and spread disease. Asking them to stop isn't begging for help.

This topic is filled with stupidity.

Fornicators, adulterers, liars, theives, all should be EXILED/DEPORTED immediately. Of all races.

The multi-racial population that remains should not follow a draconian system of Tribes. This isnt the fucking Middle East, faggots.

This

>The multi-racial population that remains
There does not have to be a multiracial population. We have self-segregated pretty well, let's make it official.