Redpill me on Canada

If we disregard shitposting from Canada and rampant Chinese migration to Canada, isn't Canada pretty much the best country in the world given climate change?

BC, The territories, and the Maritimes are alright.

Rest of its pretty much a flat desolate shithole.

Great land, shit country.

quebec, maritimes, northern ontario all nice. stay away from toronto and hongcouver and youll be ok

Why are you downplaying your greatness? Flat land can be good. Your country is rich. And Toronto isn't Detroit tier, is it?

this
luckily the french get most of our illegal immigrants and it's cold and shitty here so they don't want to live here anyway, except for asians, but that means hot asian girls everywhere
Canada's multiculturalism is pretty much white/asian/poo in loo sikhs - who's religion was founded on fighting islam

What I want to know is why we never had a problem with illegal immigrants until now, and they're all coming from the fucking US. Here burgers are always mocking us for taking refugees when the reality is that a bunch of Haitians coming from burgerland is considered a 'heavy increase in illegal immigration', I thought we were supposed to have more illegals than you, is that a meme?

chinese have always been immigrating to canada since colonial days. how fucking stupid are you?

Canada would be great if it wasnt for all the Canadians.

weed it's legal here time for another dab

Pretty much this. The territory is excellent, tons of geographical variation and resources, and allows for a god-tier population density. The government and popular culture is pretty much the Sweden of North America.

Apparently Edmonton is going to be a sanctuary city for "undocumented" migrants now. Absolute disgrace.

No it isn't. It's more legal in the states.

It will be next year, allegedly. What a great deal, taking years to legalize weed in exchange for making misgendering a mentally ill tranny a criminal offense.

can burger has undocumented migrant status?

If you're brown and you burn your passport first, come on in!

If you're white or have actual job skills and education, fuck you. Cough up thousands of dollars, wait for a year or more, go through medical and criminal checks, get interviewed, and then maybe we'll consider letting you stay.

it's legal in Canada I should know

No it isn't

>isn't Canada pretty much the best country in the world given climate change?
no it's terrible here don't come, you'd be best to stay away

>arguing with a pot smoker
don't bother

bro you don't know shit

there are a lot of poos too.

you will be taxed to pay for liberal failures and nonwhites (redundant?)

Toronto isn't dangerous outside of the black neighbourhoods, it is just distasteful the demographics and the whites are the worst of canada

But I am too, user

>at South Edmonton Common about to see a movie.
>want to get high first
>really windy
>duck behind a wall
>cop shows up and says I saw him and hid, but I was just hiding from the wind
>gives me a written warning

ravioli ravioli
straight from canadoli

I always drain the sauce out then eat them straight from the can

Our immigration used to be focused on skills before we became a touchy feely help group

>Detroit tier?
Not even close. Toronto is more like New York, less cooler, on a much smaller scale. I often hear people from Europe complain this place is lifeless and money-oriented, which I think is because it's full of immigrants, however some do like it here.

It still is. Its just that the darker you get, or the lower the GDP of your home country, the fewer skills you require to get in.

Maritimes is where it's at

i get to hate niggers here

>isn't Canada pretty much the best country in the world given climate change?

Climate change would make Canada worse, unless you somehow prefer rainy and dark British winters.

Except you're almost as hated as Quebecois. And about as comprehensible.

Nothing cool happens here. All our news is about happenings in the USA. Also everything is expensive

This. Who the fuck wants to live in Atlantic Canada? I'm getting as far away as possible once I finish uni. BC would be nice.

>Also everything is expensive
Why don't you have a veggie garden? Saves you thousands of Kanuk-dollars.

That's a lot of IFs, m8

yep, Canadian wilderness is beautiful, politics of the country are not

>Everything is expensive
can't emphasize how true this really is as an American who frequently has to work in Canada