CHINA/NK HAVE BEGUN WW3

World War 3 does not begin with conventional warfare, instead with cyber warfare.

US Military aircraft and navy ships are crashing left and right suddenly.
>The Pentagon won’t yet say how the USS John S. McCain was rammed by an oil tanker near Singapore, but red flags are flying as the Navy’s decades-old reliance on electronic guidance systems increasing looks like another target of cyberattack.
Source:mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article168470432.html
>WannaCry ransomware attack 'linked to North Korea'
Source: theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/16/wannacry-ransomware-attack-linked-north-korea-lazarus-group

P.S. USA-SK war games on the border of NK have begun.
>Amid an ever-tightening spiral of threat and counter-threat, North Korea warned America to prepare for an outright attack in retaliation for joint military drills between the USA and South Korea.
This thread's for anyone who claimed the Eclipse (Aug 21st) would be a non-happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/16/wannacry-ransomware-attack-linked-north-korea-lazarus-group
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-syria-un-idUSKCN1B12G2
reuters.com/article/us-usa-army-drones-idUSKBN1AK2C0
youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/08/22/0301000000AEN20170822001300315.html
reportweb.co/breaking-world-war-3-alert-north-korea-tells-usa-prepare-for-imminent-uncontrollable-nuclear-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>theguardian com/technology/2017/jun/16/wannacry-ransomware-attack-linked-north-korea-lazarus-group
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/16/wannacry-ransomware-attack-linked-north-korea-lazarus-group

thanks for the archive

>This thread's for anyone who claimed the Eclipse (Aug 21st) would be a non-happening.
Think it's a coincidence the following news came out on the 21st Aug?
>North Korea shipments to Syria chemical arms agency intercepted: U.N. report
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-syria-un-idUSKCN1B12G2

Sirens going off here! Everyone is rushing into the subway.

I personally think America should just stay out of this one. If the chinks and the gooks are dying to go fight in a war with each other, I'd say just let them go. But we will stay out of this conflict. America first! Fuck nation building! Also, evacuate all American soldiers and citizens before the missiles start firing.

please don't vpn larp

checked, it looks like they're upping the anti against USA, not sure how much longer Trump will tolerate them.

We aren't going to start a war with China when they're turning our boats into china accident webms.

if it was a cyber attack by them - they just killed a handful of American military - wars have started over smaller issues.

I think the big threat is China and North Korea fighting ww3 against us in the name of communism. Dprk on their own are laughably out manned and out gunned. But with China, and God forbid Russia all fighting us in the name of communism well... We have ww3 at that point easily.

Link together the pieces Sup Forums
>U.S. Army halts use of Chinese-made drones over cyber concerns
reuters.com/article/us-usa-army-drones-idUSKBN1AK2C0

How else are they supposed to steer? I male the best government shutdowns and commander in chieftering

*make

No I mean it's a really stupid idea to start a war when they can apparently crash carrier groups at will.

head on US v DPRK the dprk would not fair well but it won't go down like. Forget the meme about NK shelling Soul. The will go all out hitting military installations in the the south while saboteurs already in the south will take down communications and disrupt other vital infrastructure while the NK military goes all bum rushing the DMZ and zerg rush a million troops, tanks and everything else into the south.

China is kind of acting autistic in our borders as well,how much of China do you guys think Rothschild controls?

Russia isn't communist anymore. Putin =/= commies. If anything they are just trying to build an anti-western world coalition of former Soviet countries and with a few anti-US or anti-EU countries.

Also both Russia and China knows how incredibly stupid and self-destructing it would be to directly go into a hot war with the U.S. China's economy would crumble into dust, and everyone knows about mutually assured destruction. Hell, even Kim Jong Un knows attacking the U.S. alone will amount to suicide for his country.

There's only like 5 communist countries remaining today. And only one, China, is worthy of concern. The rest are small third world meme countries.

>Russia isn't communist anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0

oy vey goys wake up and listen to this narra- i mean truth!! i was so sleepy reading about the nsa's hacking tools and capabilities that i had to take a long and deep rest, what really woke me up is learning the danger that my compa- i mean country and fellow pedes are in from the savage unbased slant eyed cybergook!

Is it unsafe to own a Chinese phone?

China prob sees it has all the cards while America feels increasing inferiority complex about it

Don't be surprised effeminate spic women and nigger army will be comically incomptetent and disastrous

Well just as give up on happenings some fag get me hyped again.

how about you dont let incompetent 80 IQ niggers sail your ship ?

Can we surrender? I think we should surrender while we can.

Something is happening, just not what you think it is. Maybe it's incompetence or corruption to cash in on insurance, wouldn't be surprising the least. You know tax payer will pay for it.

>North Korea shipments to Syria chemical arms agency intercepted: U.N. report
This whole thing is bullshit FYI.

>US Military aircraft and navy ships are crashing left and right suddenly.

The MSM is focused on it lately. Next week you'll hear nothing.

Until it happens again in 5 weeks.

i like this theory
please happen

There's also those marines that went missing off the coast of Queensland here recently. Might be related. Might not. idk

Soon

>what is a false flag

Note that NK carried out there largest nuke test Sep 9th last year to protest the usa-sk wargames.. which have just begun. What will they do this time? Guam?

And literally nothing happens.

>>WannaCry ransomware attack 'linked to North Korea'
do you really wanna hurt me?
do you really wanna make me cry

No electro interference the lin is all speculation

the USS McCain had the right of way, and the tanker hit it portside aft

never happening. don't waste your time.

Well, you would most certainly hope so. I just see no way to calm NK down whilst your country and USA tests them more with these current wargames. Do you?

See

it's been 50 years of not happening. it will be another 50.

You are correct but did NK pose an actual threat to 60% of US mainland then? Both their July ICBM tests were wildly successful - no propaganda involved, they proved themselves.

Probably fresh dog meat arrived

Trump curse going after McCain for voting no on the healthcare reform.

>yfw the sirens go off and there are public anouncements too seek your nearest bombshelter or stay indoors with windows and doors shut.

Its not technological. Its retarded... but its working.

What are (((they))) planning?

Spoopy

They get missing many times. I wonder when crash happens they fall overboard and sharks eat them, then weeks later Australian catches the shark and they can confirm they dead because they found dog tags inside shark's mouth.

>bump

>China's economy would crumble into dust
What do you think would happen to yours?

Connect the dots.

USA is getting desperate to start a huge war, to distrakt from the fakt, that the US economy is totally collapsing ...

based jap

checked

$20 trillion in debt very soon

usa is self reliant nowadays. sink chinese trade vessels and the war will be over in three hours

>Owns a Huawei smartphone.
Ehem, well I wish our Chinese and Korean comrades the best of luck in the coming war against the decadent west!
>was that convincing enough?
>can they read green texts?
>not sure if the gook's slanty eyes have the same colour perception as normal ones.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/08/22/0301000000AEN20170822001300315.html

Bump
Interesting article about cyber warfare
saved in my scrap book

whoopsie.. nk missiles in 5-6hours (2-3a.m local time nk)

They are using quantum equations to calculate probability to make these event look like accidents to observors.
USA is fugged.

fugg

uhm...

What does it say I cant open the link

k u got doubles. are you really that excited?

now i am.

lel

high quality numbers

Are there any non-Chinese phones? Not assembled there, I mean?

Thunderbirds are go!

Why are Russia / China / North Korea always the first guesses?

If there is truth to these ship scuttlings, just ask yourself who the US would then be operationally reliant on?

Guesses?

No shit because (((they))) were trying to sell us out/set us up in the next WW. Hopefully we catch this shit soon. It was retarded as fuck to outsource any parts or manufacturing for our military tech. You can thank the swamp for that shit.

Another thing to consider is the India/China tensions. Pakistan is an ally to China and now we want to increase in Afghanistan right on Pakistan's backside.

If you're worried about fighting communism then your main worry ought to be the EU, or your own streets.

reportweb.co/breaking-world-war-3-alert-north-korea-tells-usa-prepare-for-imminent-uncontrollable-nuclear-war/

>digging lice out of the nation's hair who has been using the earthquake weapon for at least 20 years

srsly
remember fuck u shima

jap bantz has been top tier consistently for months over here

>china
>communist

Motherfuckers had ruined it.

Both tankers in each incident were built 40 miles away from each other in south Korea in 2008. Was there a spy hacking ship's autopilots in 2008 to put in Trojans?

I think they thought the drones might have backdoors so they didn't want military guys flying them near bases in case someone can use it for Intel.

Anything with the red star my friend. China's army is private army

it was over 20 for a while...its lowering