Aus/pol/ Lets try Again Edition

>Welfare drug test plan may secure Nick Xenophon's support, giving Coalition Senate numbers
archive.is/Qdg5X

>Darebin council stripped of citizenship ceremony after controversial Australia Day vote
archive.is/bneob

>Same-sex marriage: Malcolm Turnbull pleads with both sides of debate to campaign respectfully
archive.is/ghOni

>Brighton siege gunman Yacqub Khayre made bomb threat, inquest hears
archive.is/cQ6gR

>Sex Party to change name to Reason Party, founder Fiona Patten announces
archive.is/g1KjD

>Mortgage stress hotspots revealed
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/how-interest-rate-rises-could-affect-home-loan-stress/8798274

>Western Sydney population explosion to cause future employment headaches, report finds
archive.is/1O11d

>Royal Commission finds widespread abuse of HMAS Leeuwin recruits in Fremantle
archive.is/iw17y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4ldmJ
archive.is/bUN2Q
aec.gov.au/enrol/
yuki.la/pol/133889464#p133908111
archive.is/7uCj3
youtube.com/watch?v=gAbxM6zO4vk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-iR_45JyvGg
archive.is/09lQB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

herro

>Brighton siege
Why have I not heard of this before?

GOOKS OUT

i am greek

filthy wog

archive.is/4ldmJ

>Everything you need to know about the same-sex marriage postal vote
archive.is/bUN2Q

whats for dinner lads?

don't know yet, my oven broke

daily reminder that if every single one of your meals every single day must only consist of chicken breast, spinach and rice you will never ever make it

Can of Heinz Beef and Vegetable Hot Pot.

>eating meat
friendly reminder that eating meat is unaustralian

my housemate is doing some stupid gym challenge thing and all they eat is this shit

raw oats and pull-ups

thats fine, melbfags arent australians anyway.

Daily reminder Kike Kang is a gook

sent an enrollment form on sunday lads
will I get processed in time to vote no?

god i fucking hate how veganism has pretty much been adopted by the (((progressives))) and now has that negative connotation on it
>tfw im a white nationalist vegan

aec.gov.au/enrol/

is it okay to eat meat if your a vegan if you do it through a hole in a bed sheet?

>im a white nationalist vegan
Why?

yeah nah yer a melbourne poofta arent ya

except meat pies is the most Australian cuisine, and we pride our selves on our cattle industry.

HELLLO FUCKEROONIES

Got out of the Army like 3 years ago. I live in melbourne for work, getting my plumbing trade done.

Fuck I hate this place. It is a fucking weird place.

D O G S H I T

>This can no longer be licensed in WA

what?
why not
ive never been to melb

My mate moved back to melbourne from queensland and his kid had never seen a muslim before. Asked him if the guy was a wizard when he saw one

Reminder that we need and must maintain our strong gun control if we want our nation to be safe, especially in a time filled with terrorism.

Why? It's just a bolt action rifle. Is it because it's scary looking?

An Hero

Well yes and no. Despite Reg 26B this and the Model 10 BA (Shown in picture) stealth were able to be licensed.

Apparently one guy who was waiting for his license on one to come through got a bit impatient and called licensing services every day for 3 weeks. He annoyed them to the point where they decided that it now falls under 26B purely out of spite for the guy.

>tfw too educated to celebrate Australia day

Hello, my name is Eugene. I'm 18 years old and studying at UTS. I live in Chippendale but often travel to Melbourne.
A month ago I asked whether anyone wants to be my friend:

yuki.la/pol/133889464#p133908111

As you can see, I got triples in my post. Problem is, I just can't find anyone interested in hanging out with me.
I'm single, and my hobbies include math, chess, and computer programming.

hey gay cunts

pretty ugly tbqh

I've started writing with contractions to make myself more approachable.

>Lebanon foiled suicide bomb attack on Australia-Abu Dhabi flight
archive.is/7uCj3

the absolute state of australian trending

you should kill your parent's for giving such a poofter name

>my hobbies include math, chess, and computer programming

Are you a Gook ?

Holy shit seriously? And we've got record low interest rates at the moment.

Lol we're fucked. SO FUCKED

This welfare drug test plan is bullshit. Why would you deliberately remove somebody's independence? Either they're adults and they deserve to go under for the crimes they commit, or they're absolute children and they don't deserve a choice in the first place. You can't pick both.

The low interest rates are the problem.

I'm open to meeting some girls from here (up to age 35). I'm about 6'1" but not very successful with girls.

Caucasian.

yes, those with hooked noses are rubbing their hands together with glee.

I'm starting a Krav Maga class in the near future.

Would you buy Australian made guns?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAbxM6zO4vk&feature=youtu.be
Check this out

nah we are really fucked if the housing market goes tits up right now. The chinks are cracking down on foreign investment so if people start defaulting on their home loans who is going to buy them. I don't really want chinks to buy them though

Don't see why not. I am not aware of any issues in quality difference and we need to support Aussie industries.

We tried drug testing dole bludgers, ended up spending more on tests than we saved on cutting them off.

Scam by the testing companies if you ask me.

I didn't think we made anything anymore

2.1 kilos of beef topside NIGGA
roasting that bitch with some potatos carrots and leek gonna make a sick gravy with the drippings

>entire semester on comparing negro slavery and abo discrimination
>had to POLITICALLY relate it to fucking charlottesvile and trump today
VCE was a fucking mistake

>2.1 kilos of beef topside
You're not going to eat all that yourself I hope.

I reckon so too.
Plus, what could possibly go wrong when masses of druggos suddenly have no money stream coming in.

fuck I love gravy

I'm all for testing dole bludgers. They laugh at me for working to support them, I want the last laugh.
In a perfect world, for all the taxes I pay, these cunts should be coming over and washing my car, mowing my lawn and sweeping up the yard every week.
Only fair, anons. Would make a huge difference to me.

See

if they were serious they would go after people selling drugs

>welfare drug test plan
They've been talking about this for years, it's never going to happen. If it does a good portion of people on welfare will test positive.

1. use drippings from the roast
2. put a bit of water with some beef stock cubes
check in 1roasted potato, bit of roasted onion, garlic, cvarrot, blend it, put stock in to make optimal thickness for taste

= delicious

We need another Hitler. At least he put the druggies to work. It might be prudent to skip out on the "putting 30% of your GDP into the military" bit, though.

also prepping a pork belly in the fridge
gonna get that skin crispy as a bitch

I got some of this for when i'm feeling lazy

Only complaint I frequently hear about them is a issue feeding with the last round in the magazine. But It's also an easy fix.
Otherwise they perform quite exceptionally from what I hear, also Cerakote standard factory finish is always a big plus.

that's a fucking travesty

nah it's pretty good for instant shit

Anyone here tried brush turkey? What's it like? Turkey?

youtube.com/watch?v=-iR_45JyvGg

Nah I tried to catch one last time I was on holiday with the missus and half cut but it was too quick for me.

This m8. I don't love the thought of paying for the dole but I see it as some sort of imperfect criminal insurance. Take it away or restrict it and I'm sure that the rate of burglaries, robberies, thefts and drug dealers won't increase at all.

>durr get a job

There are fuck all jobs going and the majority of people on the dole who are the target of drug testing are totally entrenched in the welfare system. They've never worked, they're not interested in working. Their resume is hardly going to blow an employer away.

Anyone else going to vote no for the same sex marriage for the laffs?

voting no because I hate poofs, any extra butt hurt will be icing on the cake

Fags are fine
The outrage would be amazing though

Swiss man facing deportation from Australia due to associations with Soldiers of Odin, a right wing group who run soup kitchens and perform safety patrols in Melbourne CBP to protect people from apex gang and other niggers and shitskins - archive.is/09lQB

i will fucking rape your mouth

>I see it as some sort of imperfect criminal insurance.
Yep, that's the best argument there is for us lifters in society. So, what do we do to the dole bludgers who still go on to to burglaries, robberies, thefts etc? There are plenty of those we still support.

I'm voting no, cos this vote is stupid.
It's not even really a vote...

to do burglaries etc

but they won't deport the fucking niggers

Why would it be for a laugh? It's no because poofs and sodomites should not be encouraged and should not be so openly accepted as they are now

I'm voting no cos I hate smug lefties and their cultural marxist puppeteers.
Don't have a problem with most fags so long as they maintain appropriate boundaries of behaviour.

I hope nobody minds my asking, but have any guys here tried a penis extender? Do they work?

Thank you. I have bookmarked it.

no and I doubt they work, but id you want to give jews some money go ahead

Would mosques be forced to marry fags? Kinda want to see it happen desu.
On the other hand I don't want churches forced into it.

from what i've read they can't force them to marry them but i'm sure they will try sooner or later

Wouldn't they want to contract your penis?

I don't understand shit like this.
Why would gays want to be married in a church when they obviously are not religious.

they want to make money, so telling you that your dick is small they can sell penis enlargement for shekels

Fucking hate that shit, the smell is fucking rank cunt

That's the decent gravy that they serve at a 24 hour place here in Adelaide. Shit's fucking cash man