DONALD TRUMP LOOKED AT THE SUN, CAN WE IMPEACH HIM FOR THIS?

DONALD TRUMP LOOKED AT THE SUN, CAN WE IMPEACH HIM FOR THIS?

No

>Took TWO scoops
>Looked at the sun
>Condemned extremists

This guy literally makes me sick...........

His whole existence id offending. Literally shaking when see him breathing.

sage

also nigger

Trump is one stupid faggot.

You're not supposed to look without glasses period, but I'm pretty sure everyone did and he's probably ok. They tell you not to because if they didn't then some people would literally stare at it and actually hurt themselves. I doubt that short exposure has any lasting impact.

>The mason sign

This.
Why is drumpf such an orange dorito buffoon

He harnessed all the power of the sun.

He is literally God now.

You can't compete

You can look during totality. Not sure if totality was reached from where he was.

Either way, it's not anymore dangerous than looking at the sun regularly. The only reason they emphasize so hard not to look at an eclipse is that your eyes won't have the same "pain" as when you usually look at the sun, but the damage is still being done. People will look at the eclipse and not realize damage is being done to their eyes.

You need to stare directly at the sun for 10-20 seconds to cause sunburn. It's temporary.

1-2 minutes of staring is lasting damage.

is that a jew he's climbing on?

Yeah I had the same thought.

>Donald Trump descends from the heavens. Nobody panics.
>Donald Trump looks at the sun, and everybody loses their minds.

it's only dangerous if you are looking at it during a total eclipse and everything goes dark and your iris opens wide because it is dark and then suddenly the sun hits you full force with your iris wide open you are pretty much fucked. not something you will be aware of right away, but your retinas have now been permanently damaged. but no, glancing at the sun in daylight, when your iris is closed up tight, doesn't matter if it's eclipse not, you'll be fine.

The issue with looking during totality is that the temptation is to keep looking when totality is ending, I guess.

But I'd guess that it would be more dangerous than looking regularly because your pupil would be relatively dilated?

Yeah that is the danger. They emphasize to make sure to put your glasses back on as soon as the sun starts to peak out from behind it again.

>Not sure if totality was reached from where he was.
DC was not even close. Trump is an idiot.

Did you read the rest of my post? Or was it too convenient to ignore?

Looking at an eclipse is not anymore dangerous than looking at the sun in terms of eye damage. Looking at it for a second isn't going to hurt.

oh shit, I didn't even see that.

AHHHHHHHHHH

why should he risk impeachment when he's going to ramp up american military presence in afghanistan?

the narrative is shifting.

The jews don't want you to know what the sun really is

>nigger education

Check out Barron

12D pokemon go

The virgin eclipse viewer vs the Chad star gazer.

You are retards, you are looking at a dying star that is emitting the strongest light we can possibly see with our own eyes. By looking directly into the sun, even if most of it is blocked by the moon, you still let the beams hit and destroy your nerves. Everyone has a blind spot in their vision which gets patched up automatically, you may have realized when it is dark you can't see stuff in the center of your vision, where the blind spot is located. By looking into the sun or some other bright light you are increasing that blind spot, and by this you actually can become completely blind.

>tl;dr don't be a fucking retard not literally everything is a conspiracy you are destroying your vision by looking into the sun

t. actual eyeoptician

>LOOKED AT THE SUN
It's where he draws his power you literal snow-coon.

Go off and fuck a moose before you get cucked by a spruce you maplenigger.

In other news, 20% of the USA including the President are now completely blind because they looked at the Eclipse for a second!

No you retard they are burning their optical nerves and their blind spot increases. By this, their vision gets worse even if they do not realize it in normal conditions because your brain is patching it up.

In bad cases like pic related it got so big that the brain can't patch it up anymore, and there you go you are officially partly blind.
If you are one of those premium high iq people that looked for several minutes up the sun you are going to have nearly all of your vision destroyed, and you won't even realize because as long as you look in the same spot and lose vision by that, your brain patches the hole up with the last image.

Absorbed two suns

How will the country go on with drumpf at the helm now?

KEK

This shit is even on the german news sites

An actual optician would know it takes minutes on end of staring to go blind and that almost all vision loss from photochemical damage due to sun gazing is reversible. They'd also know the main symptom is scotoma, not blindness.

this is why i love him, he's like a walking trigger to leftie cucks

Do you think they could impeach Supreme Court justices? user., they could start with the Chief Justice, Mr Roberts.

kek

>Muh blind spot is from staring at the sun
It's from your nose.
>Staring at the sun makes your nose get bigger
Is that why Jews are so fascinated with stars and put them on everything? This would also explain why they always squint and sound like they're in pain.

Libtards are too pussy to look at the sun.

That's such bullshit. The blind spot is caused by your optical nerve, and it's not at the center. The reason you can't see well at dark directly is because the center of your eye is most thickly covered with cone-cells, the color sensing cells, and they work poorly at dark. The rod-cells are scattered more around the center, so that's why your peripheral vision is far better at dark than your direct vision.

t. a god damn computer scientist who apparently knows more about human eyes than an "actual eyeoptician"

NA Education

>4 fingers

What is this a cartoon?

lol that fuckers looking the wrong way, autist

How does he even manage to breathe?

Boy isn't right.

This post gave me glaucoma

He's looking at this one.

I wonder who else is behind that column?

posted the wrong pic

HOW IS ONE MAN SO ALPHA!?!

>first solar eclipse since 1918 (visible from the United States)
>better make a picture from Trump
This world makes me sick

>first solar eclipse since 1918

Are you retarded?

So he's just glancing at the sun like any normal day?

Wow
So news worthy!

Here as well

It's mind boggling...

I don't know why he didn't go watch the total eclipse?