Android 8.0 "Oreo" to include non-optional diversity

Also a feature which routes your traffic through a google VPN, don't you goy- guys just love google?

Other urls found in this thread:

android.com/versions/oreo-8-0/
emojipedia.org/modifiers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"WiFi Assistant"
Auto-connects you to high quality open WiFi and secures your connection with a VPN back to Google.

Probably plenty of other kikery yet to be discovered.

android.com/versions/oreo-8-0/

Includes fan favourite such as "EMPOWERED WOMAN" "EMPOWERED WOMAN IN CEOs CHAIR" and "2 DADs"

There are 5 versions of "2 DADs" and probably 20 "EMPOWERED WOMENs"

My personal favourite is WOMAN WELDER, because we all know female welders are severely under represented in their emoji options

is islam the only religion represented or are there emojis for other religion as well?

Obviously just Islam

>None of the emojis are brown
Back to the drawing board, shitlords.

Linux distros need to get its shit together and pump out more smartphone os alternatives

you got pajeets wearing turbans

wow, only 2dads with up to 2 kids?
How very homophobic to quint families with 2 dads..
WE DEMAND A NEW EMOJI SET TO ACCOMADATE 2DADS * 2 * 2 *2 FOR EVERY POSSIBLE GENDER..
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

WE NEED ALL THE GENDERS INCLUDED IN THIS!

Isn't there a way to 'mix' emojis?

Like, you select a default yellow police officer and then do a +brown command? Not sure if the keyboard does this work or the user.

they use the additional skin colour unicode copepoints to change the colour from yellow to others

emojipedia.org/modifiers/

This diversity thing pisses me off mostly because they make it so big thing. I wouldn't even care if I saw that hijab emoji since I won't use it anyway. Obviously muslims use phones too so it isn't even news.

see it already works like this

Any good ideas for an android replacement? If I have to I will move to WIndows phone or some shit, I don't give a fuck, android is the last google product I have and I am looking to migrate away from all of their products

>Pig and Bacon
To BTFO the Muzzies
>Cow
To BTFO the Pajeets

RACIST!
Why cant the default be brown and you type +white to get the yellow one

this. I'm sick of feeling paranoid for having a camera/mic/gps in my pocket

And people whine about providers not giving updates to Android phones.

THERE'S BACON ON THERE
FUCKING ISLAMAPHOBES REEEEEEEE

>Also a feature which routes your traffic through a google VPN, don't you goy- guys just love google?
wtf does that even mean?

All those families with more than one kid are bullshit, Chinese can only have one kid.

I figured out the other day that google records your mic inputs and sends it back to their servers, it is all stored on the activity page, I had like 6 years of mic inputs that I had no idea about..how fucking creepy is google

It automatically connects you to public wifi signals but routes your traffic through a google vpn for "safety"

Pretty sure they are off that system now

this

Holy shit.
You made me remember that there are people out there who literally use emojis.

Fucking subhumans.

fuck that... I'm going back to blackberry or some shit.

How would a fake GPS app work? I've used one on my phone and sometimes it even throws off the GPS on my computers, such as showing NYC weather. I also have the weather for some Russian city on my phone.

I had high hopes for Ubuntu mobile but it flopped sadly, there are android distros that are de-googlefied though, it is FOSS after all.

>public wifi signals but routes your traffic through a google vpn for "safety"
dont those public wifi signals have a password?

but emojis were yellow so that this wouldn't be necessary...

mfw we use those new emojiis to celebrate every ISIS attack.

even regardless of the content the art sucks

No, they make you ok an agreement saying you won't do anything bad on the network.

yeah but muh diversity

the irony is that it's perfect to make racist emoji sequences

Virtue signaling.

Do yellow emojis represent asians now?

This. I'm pretty sure most people don't know they have a "my activity" page in goole. People should look this up

>not using the finger up

you guys realize we dont have to accept this right? just dont fucking buy android or update and everyone fucking complain about it

kek'd

no its simpsons rules yellows are whites and whites are yellow

WOMAN DOCTOR
WOMAN FIREFIGHTER
WOMAN GRADUATE
WOMAN POLICE OFFICER
PEDOBEAR

Such diversity.

Oh shit, pedobear is making a comeback, I didn't even see him. That's one upside to this update.

I need gps for my delivery job.

How do i keep the jew off my back?

Pretty brave of them to put two pedophile men with two kids as an emoji. Must be trying to push that propaganda now

90% of people don't give a shit so good luck with your fight.

Tape a tax form on your back and you should be golden

Really shows the ingrained racism that permeates these organizations, like Google, when the only emojis of people force the idealized vision of white European hair and try to invalidate the existence of POCs by excluding the natural hair of black and brown women.

so there's hijabis and turbaned sikhs, when are we getting a kike emoji with a kippah? That would be fun.

Now some ebin menes :D so they have to stop this like faceapp ethnic mod

dis, wtf craKKKaz, neguz ain't juss malananated cavemen honkies

How you gonna fit that big arse nose on a tiny emoji?

Like "I am going to kill these (diversity insert emoji here).". This stuff are easily to be exploit.

>women should not be beaten and not be in the kitchen

Where are the 500 genders?

In case it wasn't clear, this needs to be signal boosted to the nogs, let's see if we can get (((google))) to double the # of people emojis.

The number of emojis is the number of genders. I sexually identify as a thinking guy.

They'll patch them in along side SINGLE WHITE MALE RAISING (x) colour kid

All the single daddies, all the single daddies.

whyte boy has dis small benis

Pretty sure they're gonna release with recolour options like every emoji, calm your fucking shit negro

Instead of discussing about the emojus like the FAGGOTS you are, I NEED to know more about this:

>a feature which routes your traffic through a google VPN

>leaf

Wh*tes btFO

So when I use public wifi, I will automatically connect to a Google VPN?

Nice! Browsing Sup Forums through a Google VPN, redpilling the Google AI. Learn it about the jews.

FUCKING DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA

I wonder how much Nabisco paid those hook-nosed fucks to name this trash "oreo."

I'm so glad that diversity has broadened our emoji selection. I bet if Hillary was president we'd be getting 120 new emojis instead of just 60 though.

Sailfish OS

>the man and the child next to pedo bear
well

Sweetie are you saying it's OK that I have to select the fact that I am a nigger and white is the default?

Go code your own OS, apps
Oh sorry, ...
We have to do it for you.

Buy chink shit. It's still largely android, but obviously can't use Google. I have a Meizu with FlymeOS. Sure its a Chinese botnet, but what do I care? I don't live there and I don't think they care about me shitposting.

Connecting through VPN does help prevent man in the middle attacks. Friend of mine had ransomware installed after connecting to a hotel wifi

>over 60 new emoji

JUST GET A ANDROID PHONE WITHOUT GOOGLE YOU FUCKS

That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with MITM. Exploitation of a system is much easier when you don't have to go through NAT.

Can that be done on the phone or just baked in?

Besides all shares of oreo yellow ones seems kinda racis.

such as?

Install LineageOS

my china smartphone sends partly unencrypted data about me to servers in china. imei, imsi, macs and some encrypted shit. They can remotely install apps without using google play.
> tfw i bought a hacked pocket computer

How long before pigs and dogs are removed because it's offensive to Muslims?

not sure if pic related still (((works)))

xperia

>Doesn't want android
Give you android

It's like some of you can't even fucking read

I hate liberals more each and every day. I thought it could not grow, but they keep finding a way to irk me.

I don't see how most of these emojis are relevant in any sort conversation.

probably like 90% of sandnigger emotes used will be followed by a bomb and explosion emotes

This isn't a big deal
For crying out loud its not worth the effort we got the Jews on the ropes here, most willing to leave Europe and you guys are worried about a feature that literally nobody uses

Google has grown to big too fail, it's time we regulate it as a public utility.

I don't own Android and apparently I never will.

>2 dads

As a welder I can tell you that women are moving into the field because most men cant pass the drug test.

remember when emojis didn't have a gender?

>Dear Android
>after my kids watched the emoji movie they were terrified to find out that there is poop in their phone
>Looking through the options there is no way to remove emojis altogether, not even blocking them is possible
>I had to stop them several times from washing their phones now
>Looking at your direct competitor, the iPhone, it is also not possible there
>My only option was to give them old flip phones to rid them of phones filled with poop
>I sincerely hope you will address this issue soon to stop this epidemic of poop phones
>With friendly regards