Why are crime rates so high in the black community?

Why are crime rates so high in the black community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinton_Rowan_Helper
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are niggers.

/thread

FPBP

1. Lower average iq
2. People using #1 for their own gain.

Because respect for others is a taught behaviour.

they have poor social economic environment making them commit crimes

>mfw i cant type this with a straight face anymore

niggers

because most crimes occur at night and they are harder to see in the dark, many negroes get into the crime business by exploiting this natural advantage

Influence.

genetics

done in one

that flag tho

smaller pre-frontal cortex's, less impulse control, lower IQ's, more aggressiveness and testosterone, coupled with being raise by single mom's who never taught them the value of good behaviour

hopefully science will come along and we can gene edit niggers to make them more like whites or better

A lot of people just say its genetics or cuz they're niggers.

It is probably way more closely linked to the fact that they on average are less hard working, and shitty lifestyles of gang banging and doing drugs/dealing drugs has been glorified in their culture.

the negroes that are fast enough to escape the police stay out of jail long enough to "father" more children. over generations this has resulted in increased speed and jumping abilities.

nah it's genetics

This. Nigs gonna Nig.

Collective niggertry. One nigger is bad. But many niggers together and you get a chimpout. Enough chimpouts you get the high crime areas. Why do you think africas such a shithole. Too many niggers.

Niggers are more violent than General Bucknaked and his cannibal Liberian army? Why am i not shocked by this fact?

Low IQ and no dads. Either of those things destroy children growing up. Combine the two and you get a nigger.

>Why are they poor then?
Because of discrimination
>Why are they discriminated?
Because they commit crimes

Good laff m8

>Niggers are more violent than General Bucknaked and his cannibal Liberian army? Why am i not shocked by this fact?

They are the DIRECT descendants of American Blacks.

The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

The keyword is crime. They are trapped in a cycle of criminal activity. It is deeply entrenched in them and they don't understand how to improve.

Last night there were crowds of blacks and liberals protesting the death of a violent drug dealer. Why, not because of oppression, but just to make cops afraid of them so they can commit more crimes.

To many of them, they have no hope in living in a law abiding way. That hope has to be restored.

give it back, Jamal

Nope it's genetic

Because the way we deal with them is shit. Serious violent crimes need harsher punishments, and stupid bullshit like BLM riots needs to be forcefully and aggressively shut down the instant violence starts. Niggers gonna nig should be a funny meme, instead it's the ugly truth that people don't want to acknowledge.

They depend on crime because they can't depend on anything else. They become radicalized after realizing they aren't capable of being a contributing member to society. Also, the tolerance that the USA has allows just enables them more. It gets past the point to where it's just them resorting to crime to survive. They literally have the idea in their head that they can get away with it. Unfortunately, a lot of the time they do.

God help us.

Beacause dey wuz cosmic kangs but the white cavemen them stripped them of their power and enslaved them.
All we poor whitefags have nowadays is the result of black intellects.

This pic is retarded. Crimes stats aren't reordered by where the perpetrator lives. Obviously criminals will target rich areas over poor ones.

So let me get this straight.. They commit more crime in Rich areas and poor areas.
In rich areas it's because the area is rich. In poor areas it's because the area is poor...

Nope it's because of genetics..

But to be fair, none of the races are performing at their best right now. We've all allowed ourselves to be influenced, brainwashed, manipulated, controlled, poisoned. Blacks could do better, whites could do better, indians could smell better. All our nations could do better. Things could be different.

any reason other than "because they want to commit crime" is wrong. it implies they arent responsible for their own actions or the way they think and is racist. black people commit disproportionate amounts of crime because they want to.

>pulling stats out of your ass

This is simply not true. The blak folk is way less violent than the white folk.

Because WE

>This is simply not true. The blak folk is way less violent than the white folk.

yes of course.. What was I thinking. Thanks for setting me straight.

>no sources

Fuck off, you altright nutjob!

>>Fuck off, you altright nutjob!
and to think you kiss your mother with that mouth

Some people aren't taught stealing is wrong, they are taught it is bad. Completely different levels of mental finesse.
when something is wrong, it's against yourself and god, when something is bad, it's against someone else and society.
Also the ghetto ones get told at a very young age everything is whiteys fault, which makes them so they are never willing to work within the systems meant to uplift them, such as school or work.
^tl:dr LOW iq

Nigger please

fpbp

No. All the violent crime in Detroit is in the ghetto neighborhoods where homes sell for $3,000 each. Rich areas don't have violent crime, that's why the rich live there with tall fences and security. Duh.

Remember when you hear a story of someone being robbed and murdered on Gratiot in Detroit and you go "Of fucking course, who the fuck would go to Gratiot in Detroit". Yea, that's not an upscale area.

Nice made up sources, kys.

I live in Sydney and to be completely honest, it's scary how many women are into this Blacked thing now. I see girls all the time wearing Blacked apparel like booty shorts, sport bras, hats etc, going to shops and bars dressed in barely underwear, talking to and flirting with black guys, groping and getting dryhumped in public. They just can't control their love for black cock. I haven't seen a white/white couple in so long, women just ignore them and say they want a black cock to satisfy them. It seems it be more and more common nowadays....

you can buy a home for 3000?

this

wait a few years until we understand epigenetics better
studies already show a link of violent behavior between generations that isn't made up by (((circumstances)))

>Nice made up sources, kys.
of course. All sources are made up. WE need liberals to tell what's correct to "feel" thanks for the wisdom.

Pfft wtf are you on?

Get a book before trying to spreg with your fake sources and made up stat.
The black folk built your fucking country.

>The black folk built your fucking country.
Yes of course they did. They built my house out of cotton. I call it Q-Tip Cottage. I keep it with the help of a white mans invention. Forethought.

It isn't even worth engaging memeflags especially gadsden they are mental midgets.

white people supressed them for too long.

Yes before that Blacks where kings and queens. The evil white man subjugated them world wide and stole their technology.

The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan Helper commisioned by the US Congress
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

read chapter one if you dare. It will take 3-4 minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinton_Rowan_Helper

"The common food of the natives of Ansiko (former Bantu tribe) is men's flesh,
insomuch that their markets are provided with that, as ours in
Europe with beef or mutton : all prisoners of war, unless they can
sell them alive with greater advantage, otherwise, as we said,
they fatten them for slaughter, and at last sell them to the butchers.
To this savage barbarity they are so naturalized, that some slaves,
whether as weary of their lives, or to show their love to their
masters, will proffer themselves freely to be killed and eaten.
But that which is most inhuman, and beyond the ferocity of beasts,
is, that the father scruples not to eat his son, nor the son his father,
nor one brother the other, but take them by force, devouring their
flesh, the blood yet reeking hot between their teeth." Ogilby's
Africa, page 518. "

“Before they sit down to eat meat in company, the Kaffirs are very careful to immerse their hands in fresh cow-dung, wiping them on the grass, which is considered the perfection of cleanliness. Except an occasional plunge in a river, they never wash themselves, and consequently their bodies are covered with vermin.” — Steedman’s Africa, Vol. I, page 265.

Hinton Helper was a famous prewar Southern CRITIC of slavery and secession whose first book, The Impending Crisis of the South, was popularized by the Republican Party (anti Slavery Party). Africa opened his eyes.

True story....the houses are absolute piles of garbage in a war torn area but theres a lot of cheap real estate

hope you get stabbed by a black man, you cunt.

Yeah but you have to pay for a new roof and all the gutted interior and back taxes of god knows how much, and then your neighbors might kill you for _____________ (insert reason).

How do you think I became enlightened to being wary of Blacks ? Hell my next door neighbor got stabbed a few hundred times with a broken bottle by one of the master Bantu race. She was 19.

Intergration, the breakdown of the family due to welfare and the lack of religion or a philosophy to live by.

>Hell my next door neighbor got stabbed a few hundred times with a broken bottle by one of the master Bantu race. She was 19.
Around he we call that a nigger knife.

Because they are massive faggots omega faggots that actual human beings can't possibly comprehend

What else should they fill their time with? They don't have jobs, or raise their kids.

In sure you do in your circles

fpbp thread closed

Yep

This just make me hate those caïn fuckers even more, if that's possible

Why it's not surprising that you are german.

>hope you get stabbed by a black man, you cunt.
Looks like not much has changed. Reverting back to a feral state. That didn't take long.

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821

Ghetto improvement plan:

>Go to Detroit/Chicago/Atlanta/other niggerville
>Nigger huts like $3000 each
>Get lots of white people to buy all the niggerhuts
>Niggers gone
>Bulldoze huts
>Land values instantly double
>Profit

Would be nice if we could find someone with money to invest in systematically reclaiming our cities

Low IQ, poor education, high testosterone combined with a poorly efficient version of Monoamine oxidase (the enzyme that breaks down dopamine and noradrenaline and serotonin) which leads to poor control of emotions and aggressions.

35% of black men have a low functioning version compared to 5% of white men.

>live from Newtown

>fake sources
>fbi stats page

nigger plz

Shut it down

they need more handouts to allow them to travel to whrere the white community lives and commit crimes there. It's racist to allow black on black crime.

Muhfugguhs be frontin an need ta learn dey lessin.

multiple generations of criminal influences, many are born into a family where no one has had a steady job in generations.
australian ex criminal and drug addict here in mixed race family with an african immigrant step dad and 2 step brothers, who grew up in a much nicer environment with a strict christian family and alot of money. there family is very supportive and they went to an expensive private school until their mother died. they both have jobs and qualifications and finished school and clean criminal records. i have none of those, not yet at least, last two are not reversible. where as i grew up in a shithole with no dad and 2 other family members in the city. i was taught to ride my bike by a preteen couch surfing criminal who didn't know his age and his family never took him to his first day of school. he stayed at my house, he was like my only brother until he was arrested for robbing and bashing someone at the same train station id later get bashed and robbed at. cant say i blame him, there was fuck all at my house when i grew and began stealing and then selling drugs. if my mum got blacked a year after i was born maybe things wouldve been different.

we were already done here at that point, janitor please close the thread

>55
Checked n Kekked

Culture, spics are worse.

Because of Christopher Columbus statues

because the cia had permitted drugs to enter the country then sold them to dealers that operate in the inner cities and intentionally spiked the tap water with lead in black cities

the government cant even deny it and has admitted to it. lead causes developmental issues in children

Unironically this.

Social mobility it's the key for a change in social status.

Just like the poor spanish that found richness by stealling and raping in the american continent.

white' australian but im half irish idk if that really counts.

cuz nigger are hyperracist and would not accept civilised values, JUST because whites had them first.

yes u heard me right :
IT
IS
BLACK
HYPERRACISM

are the welsh white? shit am i white at all?

You can buy the houses for 1$.

Problem is the retroactive interest on back taxes. So that 1$ house owes 200k$ in back taxes.

>Why are crime rates so high in the black community?

Ask your dad.

Oh wait...

because of the culture of gangsta life
Black families were once stronger and more devout than whites, but drugs, cia and the jew gangsta culture ruined blacks forever

At one time I thought AntiFlag was so cool and edgy when I was a teenie Rebel in the 90s

I met Justin Sane at a show in Orlando and shook his hand,
His grip was limp wristed and he felt like a woman

the guy is a weak faggot,and everyone who listens to his music is also a weak faggot

Hence the guy on the photo

Why do poor whites not have similar crime rates tho?

They do
They like to mimic niggers
I noticed an increase after the movie Friday was released

Which results in a lack of empathy both for others and their future selves. So many can not see themselves through other people's eyes or see life through other people's eyes. This results in the short sighted impulsive behavior.

Poor people commit crimes.
That isn't just a black thing.
Check the stats of poor people across the globe.

They don't though. Compare a poor town that's majority black to one that's majority white. Compare poor blacks in the US/Africa to poor whites in the US/Europe. They're not even remotely similar.

>that 1$ house owes 200k$ in back taxes

That's stupid, the taxes aren't going to get paid anyway if the house just sits there. A decent city government would forgive some or all those back taxes if someone were actually going to redevelop the area...oh wait...

Anyway abandoned $1 houses are a good place to start but ultimately I'm talking about occupied houses. Gentrifying all the nigs right the fuck out of there. Recolonize these bits of Africa in our midst.

No, niggers commit crimes. There is no white equivalent to detroit, chicago or africa. Black people are shit and blacks know this better than anyone. That's why the goal in life of every black person is to get the fuck away from their own kind and live with whites.

problem, Juden?

Fair enough I suppose
But the nigger culture did bring into poor white neighborhoods nigger behavior and glorified it as normal and cool