Cheesegap is continuing to be censored around the web!

Cheesegap is continuing to be censored around the web!
How are we going to red-pill the normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats this, something you google and get in trouble for? something gross comes up on google images?

what the fuck is cheesecap?

I need a quick rundown.

>literally nothing comes up on google, youtube or snopes
This is either an epic shitpost that i got fooled by or seriously spooky. Probably just a shitpost.

bigger than pizzagate (if true)

if what is true?

cheesegap

OP is an indonesian cheesegap

Bump

I'm curious

Obviously its some new bot that can insert keywords into any image and medium to mass distribute propaganda. Either Google is showing off its muscle or it just wants to gloat to us how fucked we are.

Its a fucking 8 month old meme that only lasted 24 hours. The shelves that hold the cheese appear to be floating in thin air, but upon closer inspection, are clearly not.
Thats cheesegap

Stop sniffing David Brocks smelly Mangina and off yourself. He already sold your sould to hell to be tortured for eternity!
* * * A R R E S T S K I P P Y * * *
IS IT TO BETTER TO PLAY DOMINOS ON PASTA OR PIZZA, PEDO-JOHN?
* * * A R R E S T P O D E S T A - T H E - M O L E S T A * * *
Wikileaks ID 30613 PS. PODESTA LEAKS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

FUCKIN MORON
PIZZAGATE IS REAL
THIS LOOKS LIKE A WEAK PATHETIC TRY ON
NEWSPEAK AND DOUBLETHINK

Merauke Force was an Australian-led military force of World War II which was responsible for defending Merauke in the Netherlands East Indies (NEI) from Japanese attack amidst the Pacific War. The force was established in late 1942 and was disbanded at the end of the war. The Japanese attack did not eventuate and the force never saw combat.

>They don't know about Cheesegap
Where the fuck have you been?

Wtf ist cheesegap? Google yields nothing

The shillers are here.