>2017
>believing in liberal 'science'

Public school academia have used 'science' to turn an entire generation into leftists. If you aren't sending your children to a private Christian school or homeschooling them, you are part of the problem. Period. You are a degenerate of the worst sort, because you are turning your own children into degenerates as well.

Liberal 'science' has children adopting atheism, accepting homosexuality as 'normal,' and even believing that the races are equal because we all evolved from apes, rather than God creating the White Man in his image.

TL;DR Public schools are degeneracy factories and sending your children to them is child abuse. Pic related, liberal science is cancer.

Scientific method does none of those things, jews do.

The damage they've done is irreparable. Public schools cannot be allowed to exist.

Actually you could make the argument that homosexuality is wrong from a scientific perspective. If someone else had that screencap I'd appreciate it.

Science is a part of religion. The first scientists were monks curious about how the world works.

Libtards claim homosexuality has been observed in animals.

It has..

My point is what does that prove? That animals can suffer from mental illness, too? We already knew this.

>Blaming science
>Shitposting on something made by thousands of scientists
>Not blaming the jews

Do you also unironically believe that the earth is flat? You can be skeptical about moon landing because NASA is hush hush about it but we send a lot of space buckets on that thing.

A dog will hump a damn vacuum cleaner they don't know what they are doing they don't become attracted to the same sex the same way humans do

>A dog will hump a damn vacuum cleaner
Humans will fuck a piece of plastic because there are no partners around, do you think it means men can't tell a fleshlight apart from a real woman?

>>Shitposting on something made by thousands of scientists
uh Sup Forums was made by one nerd loser in his mom's basement

Masturbation is common in many species. After all mudslime aren't the only organism's that have sexual "emergencies".

No because humans are intelligent which is my entire point. A dog just gets horny and his fuck neurons start firing with no control

you're the one saying it's not a fact

what is YOUR point?

Are you telling us to ignore science because it doesn't align with your religious beliefs?

you mean this?

>are you telling me to stop believing what you don't believe?

You must be new here.

Science doesn't say anything about morality. You're thinking of nihilism, and so is OP. Modern liberals confuse the two all the time.

Certain morality is objective. Stop enabling degeneracy.

>Liberal 'science'
Science is evidence-based and logical, so I can see how you might associate it with liberals, but in reality it can have no political bias.

>has children adopting atheism,
Atheism is just the failure to believe in any gods. It is the default position, the way we are born, so it requires no effort or instruction at all

>accepting homosexuality as 'normal,'
Homosexuality occurs naturally in dozens of mammalian families, so the correct term is natural, not normal.

>and even believing that the races are equal
What makes any one race superior over another? Imagining such a thing exists is a psychological defect, not a biological one.

>because we all evolved from apes,
We evolved from the same common ancestor as modern apes, not from apes.

>rather than God creating the White Man in his image.
The Jews say their goods look like them, not "white" (whatever that even is).

>You are a degenerate of the worst sort, because you are turning your own children into degenerates as well.
The arrogant ignorance of bone-jarring stupidity, and denying your children adequate education are far more degenerate.

Thought about replying to these points but each one is so blatantly incorrect I can only assume you are pretending to be retarded.

>Thought about replying to these points
But you got nothing except bone-jarring stupidity?

>you are pretending to be retarded.
Because you doing it for real.

ok hoss haha u sure got me im so mad !! :)

>Read image
>Discounts all OP's opinions because OP thinks the universe is only a couple thousand years old.