Why can't all you alt-right nazis just be quiet?

I never said anything!! This is what I was wearing when the commies attacked me.

>Posting the shooped version

rot op grachtsjood zwarte betekend zwarte en piet betekend piet toch.

In australia we learn dutch just in case you become immigrants again due to nazism.

Fuck off, jidf, your people created this mess

All of those things on the shirt are good tho

stop replying to bait threads you underaged faggots

That doesn't sound like fun, though.

I'm merely kidding. nationally the tradition is ruined it by making them offcially "rainbow petes". Bear witness to the results posted above.

Regionally where I'm from they are still black.

>Why argue against your opponent, when you can silence them?

stop being an edgelord virgin

we had this thread yesterday

Why can't all you cum guzzling ball gargling mentally ill poofs just be quiet?
crawl into an oven pleaze.

Saw it at least once today.

and the day before that

kim?

I saw the protests when I used to live there. The scariest thing about your country is the hidden racism. In Australia we are honest about racial discrimination. In Holland, they are fake polite 100% of the time, no time to drop the act. They let you waste your time. Many people also tried to tell me that there is no snow in Australia and called me a liar (I snowboard near my home)

I am already quiet because I'm unhappy

stop punching us then

Why can't you ANTIFAggots just drop dead?

why be a member of the white panthers screeching about fucking white males, a flamer pronouncing "were here and were queer" or a tranny harping on about caitlin jenner and the state of bathroom equality when you could just be dignified about it?

Goddamn that girl is my definition of a 10

lol this is stupid. Being quiet doesn't make you less of a racist, sexist...

I disavow these Petes. They should be rounded up and shot and splatter in a beautiful palette of rainbow colors.

that's because she is intelligent

>Why exercise your rights when I don't agree with your opinions

Why GTFO when you can just show tits?

> "Why be racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic when you could just be quiet?"

because it doesn't help in any way.

> average leftwinger: "Do you defend freedom of speech for the alt right?"
> neutral person: (...)
> average leftwinger: "KILL HIM! KILL THE NAZI!!! FOR TOLERANCE!!! FUCK WHITES!!!"

>why be yourself when you could be just a silent clone of the hivemind

Sauce

She's ready for the breeding pens. Already got numbers tattooed on her arm and a ring through her nose to lead her around by.