Is Tap Water Safe?

Our local cities provide water to us. But how do we know this water is safe? What if there is stuff in the water that is injurious to us? What do we do about this serious problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is Tap Water Safe?
Yeah, its perfect safe.

If you are a transsexual and want to transition for free.

"Shoot to Thrill" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC. It is the second track on the 1980 album Back in Black. This song is also the second track of AC/DC Live and AC/DC Live: 2 CD Collector's Edition, and is included on the Iron Man 2 soundtrack.[1] Although the studio version was never released as a single, the song is a fan favorite and a staple on classic rock radio stations.

if you drink tapw ater, i automatically assume you're poor.
it's just gross, tbqh.
if you must, i suggest you get a ph and ppm meter to see how cucked your water is.

I even turns the frogs gay

If you live in any western country other than America, yeah it's safe

water i get from tap here is from a local source of water.

tastes great / 0% hard water rate.

compared to water in Oslo, which is recycled and tastes bad, i really don't mind tapwater here.

if you are afraid of the tap water.
drill after your own fucking water and install some spicy pumps

I don't drink tap water, I only drink bleach

French were always faggots

most tap water is full of estrogen from contraceptive pills and other pharmaceuticals flushed down the toilets in cities upstream

then there's agricultural runoff, pesticides, fertilizers, manure, etc.; industrial runoff (heavy metals from mines, benzenes, etc.)

no, most tap water is not safe

>What do we do about this serious problem?

move upstream

if (healthy) {
continue;
} else if (OP) {
die;
}

will I become the girl I always dreamed of being if I keep drinking?

I filter my tap water with Unilever Pureit.

>If you live in any western country other than America, yeah it's safe
hahahahhahahhahahahahha

Unless you have your own well or get your water from a spring you are basically fucked

What does this mean?

estrogen, fluoride and for europeans soon oxytocin (so-called 'love hormone')

The hormones are a smaller problem
We've had legionella in our tap water. They had some tests they went quiet and put info papers in every house that this water is very clean. Fast forward 2 months, they're ripping all water pipes out of the street to renew them...

:(

They need to pacify the population and make it more tolerant to inmigration, oxytocin seems like the perfect choice.

Well water master race, enjoy your medicine water

>If you live in any western country other than America, yeah it's safe

sad but true

>But how do we know this water is safe?

Contact your local drinking water treatment facility and ask them.

No you're not. You are likely to have more problems from your own well or spring because that is usually filled with insects, animal feces and carcasses.

t. water engineer.

Water in Oslo is not recycled. Treated wastewater in Oslo is dumped deep in the Oslo fjord which is not a source of drinking water.

The 4 sources of drinking water in Oslo is heavily protected, far from the city AND the water is treated after it is sourced.

If you stop drinking tap water and start drinking water from nature like well water or rain collection, it's weird, honestly, but your estrogen levels go down, you start to hate commies and become more capitalist, you become less submissive in your life.

Is that the secret?

you can also look up a lot of this info online

Basically, you also stop procatinating and find the beauty in the simple things.

There's a reason why succesful people try to live in eco-friendly houses.

Drink soda.

Eco-friendly houses... yeah because they are more expensive and the rich folk can feel and brag they do something for the environment, when they actually don't or just pollute by other means (see jets).

Drink your tap water goy, fluoride makes your teeth clean.

>ps it doesnt, it actually lowers IQ by 10 points
>hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

this guy gets it

Not were I live.

Filter it, boil it

I live on well water
>tfw the Jews can't get to me

Our friendly corporations provide soda to us. But how do we know this soda is safe? What if there is stuff in the soda that is injurious to us? What do we do about this serious problem?

I moved in with my parents and started drinking bottled water instead of tap water, I just got a high paying job, quit drinking, quit smoking, stopped jacking off, eating healthy, exercising and swimming, and now shopping for a new car. I never believed the tap water conspiracy until now, and all of this happened in just three months.

>Is Tap Water Safe?
ffs burger kys. don't tell me you actually buy freaking water?

> tap water goblin :D

No, and neither is bottled water. And neither is rain water. This is your only solution, user.

this

buy bottle water lads

fuck you

hard water is redpilled water. you need to read your town's water quality report available online.

hard water = high levels of magnesium and calcium.

soft water = sissy water with low magnesium levels. if you have soft water, you can bet almost 100% guarenteed that your shitty adds sodium fluoride "for teef".

my water is classed as "very. very, very hard" due to high levels of magnesium. no added sodium fluoride.

example of difference: if i make a cup of tea with hard water (boiling tap water in a kettle), it really "packs a punch" when you drink it. it feels vivifying, strong,... "Hard". and takes a while to drink. if i make a cup with soft sissy bottled water sourced from california or wherever, it is such a weak tea, i drink it in seconds since it passes right through, and besides the caffeine and other tea stuff, i get no feeling from it at all. it's "empty".

hard water is redpilled water.everyone i know who drinks their sissy soft water literally has become a sissy. i even bottle my tap water if i'm going out of town to somewhere with shit soft water.

>other than America
>and Spain

post the rest, guise.

>Member of the landed gentry posting on Sup Forums

What did he mean by this?

sage, report, ban the jew, execute the jew mods

Is this what Finish people look like? Their faces are all puffed up

>he doesn't know how to make fresh tap

50mg Per 100ml
マグネシウム
カリウム
カルシウム

The plastic in water bottles has chemicals that leech into the water and fuck up your hormones too, user. The only solution is to make your own water.

i have a well dredged at 500 ft, the only thing im worried about is my oil tank leaking into the ground water

Literal pot bellied goblins are hobbling around coming after us

UPW is the cleanest water you can get

Hell no. With girls peeing all their estrogen from bc pills into the water, you avoid this if you want to remain a man. Get yourself a sink filter and pitcher filter to keep your balls.

So you buy our tapwater instead?
Why is everyone in America slaves?

If I lived in a 3rd world country I'd be worried too.
Godspeed user.

No!
Trust me.
Glyphosate is bad

Don't be such a victim. Go get a water testing kit. And the question should not be is my tap water safe? It should be WHY IS IT NOT SAFE? Jewdom.

I see what you did there

Depends on your country and city, mine not.