Cute Hitler

Friendly reminder that Hitler is a cute.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSx-xvAQis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9NaEOoOLU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Af9xXlSxUwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler loved doggo.

Muslim hates doggo.

Coincidence?

Children loved Hitler. (good)

Muslims rape children. (not good)

I hope you enjoy my thread. Thank you, and remember; Hitler was right! ^^
>ywn have a random bird trust you enough to fly onto your shoulder

Bump

The Lehi North Branch Meetinghouse, located at 1190 North 500 West in Lehi, Utah, was built in 1894 and was extended in 1917. It includes Gothic Revival and Classical Revival architecture. It has also been known as Lehi Third Ward Meetinghouse and as Zion's Hill Meetinghouse.[1][2]

>a million shitposts on Sup Forums will never change this

Nope hes just autistic in this one.

also in this one

Hitler was never a ladies man and he was rather shy.He used to send love letters to a German lady but never talked to her.
silly Adolph

Bernie's boid BTFO

Look how smug he is here

What a sperg.

Just like a normal German desu. I used to take Euro backpackers on Bush tours and all the Germans would always do that dopey smile and start bobbing back and forth when I'd say we were coming up to the crocodiles

Delete this!

That was in his teens and early 20s, when he grew up and became a big boi the ladies loved him.

No, he's just German.

Meant for

Daily reminder that all those women had Soviet cum forcefully injected in their pussies.

Don't worry friend, it cute

Can you think of a more fashionable man in history? The guy knew how to dress.

Hugo Boss

He's either on drugs in this like E, or is riding through a reaaaally fucking bad anxiety attack. He's riding through something fierce regardless.

Fuck yes he did

>ywn see him with your own eyes

Impeccable

He was always fresh af

First of all, he was on copious amounts of Pervitin, just like pretty much the whole of Germany since it was free to buy in any pharamacy. Second Pervitin is medical grade amphetamine and thirdly and most importantly that gif is from the olympics, hes watching the sprinting competition and is really into it ( and also probably half full with amphetamine)

is this even real?

Siiiiick cunt

What is real?

I've never seen it before, was this real?

Yes its real. Why do you ask?

>that fierce look
>that slightly messy hair

God damn.

Makes your ovaries become extremely humid?

indeed

They sure did. youtube.com/watch?v=I9NaEOoOLU4

>I didn't know who you were until I saw the morning paper

Wow incredible, a song, Hitler btfo

A cute!

It's a song about finding Hitler incredibly hot, doofus. And it's dead serious.

Sooner or later SJWs will notice Kate Bush isn't PC and turn on her. Not that she'll give a shit.

who /COMFY/ here?

that dogo is scared as fuck

Actually it's a song about him being a manipulative liar, a showman, a sort of sociopath. She equates him to the devil in the song mate. The message of the song is basically "yes he was very attractive and charming but don't forget muh 6 gorillion"

>"It's the darkest track on the album and not the sort of song I'd write now. The devil's task is to tempt and temptation has to be attractive. Hitler is the closest personification of evil and I mention him not to glorify but to point out he was a man who fooled a tremendous amount of intelligent people and there's no way you could blame anyone for being fooled by that man..."
Kate Bush

Wtf is Dietrich doing? Lol

>my feet hurt

>i wish i had a blanket too

>inb4 "that's not Sepp!!!"

It's Otto Dietrich you fucking retards

Maximum comfy

no hitler hated his dogs he had them eat a suicide pill in order to make sure the pill would kill him

dont you know history

ignore the fact that those same books said he shot himself

top kek

He looks like me when I was watching Lesnar F5 Joe and Roman last night.

Lies

>Giving the dogs a painless death so the russian barbarians wouldn't torture then eat them

Her body is relaxed and she is not avoiding his gaze. The dropped ears likely indicate submission, not fear.

Here you can see Blondi dropping her ears while playing with Hitler: youtube.com/watch?v=Af9xXlSxUwg

he tested the cyanide capsule on his dog because
1. Himmler gave Hitler those pills, and then Himmler betrayed Hitler
2. Hitler didn't want his dog to get raped to death by the Soviets

No he isn't. It's called obedience, submission and loyalty. Hitler trained his dogs very well. If it was scared it would be cowering or backing away and averting it's gaze. If your dog doesn't submit to you, you have trained it poorly.

First off, I was referencing the obvious bullshit that the history channel spouts out, this didn't happen.

Secondly
>I want to kill myself, but I want to make sure it kills me, I dont want to take them if they dont kill me!
fucking retarded

Third:
A man can kill his brother, but he can't kill his dog.

More proof that he is one of us...

Do you have any idea what those slav will do to his dog?
>Man! it is the hitler's dog!
>Lets skin it alive!

lmao, im a jew and i personally worship hitler, because everything i have today is thanks to him.

hitler gave us israel
hitler gave me all the money i have now
hitler gave me the right to do anything i want and cannot be critisized for anything.

i always thought /pol is anti jewish, then why the sympathy for hitler?
he's literally the best thing that ever happened to the jews, nobody ever did so much for us as he did.

i just love him.

>this didn't happen.

>multiple eyewitnesses confirm Blondie dieing in this manner
>DIDN'T HAPPEN RETARD
O-ok

Hitler tested it to make sure it wouldn't paralyze him or something. You can surely understand what a nightmare that would have been.
Leave out the "testing" it, if anything, he just wanted to make sure his Blondie wouldn't be raped by Soviet beasts.

Nothing wrong with mercy killing brah.

>multiple eyewitnesses confirm
lol ok

But, let's just say sure, he killed his doggo, but stories conflict on his suicide, from gunshot to pill.

what are you, fucking PETA? who gives a fuck

>guy killed a zillion gorillion
>b-but his dog! he's a bad person!

its a damn shame germany lost, imagine how much more good they couldve done to us, the jews.....

fucking slavs always have to ruin everything.

It does make sense that he would not want his dogs to be taken by soviets. However, it conflicts with his ideology, being a strict vegan due to loving animal life that much and the fact that he was the person who practically started animal rights in Europe

>lol ok
Yes, proof can be funny, I guess

true

I also doubt he would do it to test if he would die from it. Most likely another Jewish lie.

What proof? The same proof as the (((confessions))) of gas chambers? Sure you're not hiding an Israel flag under there?

>jews aren't less important than doggo
kek

who gives a shit if he liked dogs or not, dumb goys, the only important thing is that he was friend of the jews.

dogs, lmao, who cares.

Daily reminder: Sup Forums is a /NatSoc/ board and Hitler was always /ourguy/

This is a level of comfy that shouldn't even be possible.

Who isn't comfy by now?

@138595325
>he still has no (you)'s

Someone needs to put a music track on this.

This, just watched a docu on how narcotics entered Finland. Germans made purer and purer opioid drugs and they were used for any kind of illness, they sold 10 heroin cough tablets for 5 marks.
Interwar Finland had the biggest consumption of heroin per capita in the world, which culminated in the wartime experience of absolutely everyone being on drugs from babies to elderly and from mental patients to the nations leaders. The UN sent many worried regards on the subject already in the 30's but only in the 60's finns started to worry about dangers of the stuff and it became illegal
Nowadays we have the highest consumption of coffee and our contemporary culture revolves around EuroShopper energy drinks

That's so adorable.

Well, he is a jew after all.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Excusez moi?

You bow to no one

This

Daily reminder that the Nazis invented Adidas and Puma.

>
>also in this one
This is sped up though, watch how quickly the other people move

So, you believe history recorded by Jews 70 years ago to be exact while (i assume) disbelieving recorded events from 16 years ago - now? 9/11, Syria, DNC hack etc.

His face doesn't fit in to be honest,Hitler just knew better how to protrude his face and appearance.

the Nazis also invented the jewish immunity to everything, for which im eternally grateful, if not for him i would probably be living in your european shithole instead of the Holy Land.

Hitler was a true wizard. What was high was his powerlevel?

over 6 million :D

dont forget the Russian barbarians would have raped his dog too then eat it

Hitler liked to be peed on.

Degenerate.

I love how kikes try to demonize Goebbels as a monster for killing his kids, but utterly fail to reflect upon the situation he was in. Had he not killed his kids, they would have been tortured, raped and then killed by the soviet subhumans storming Berlin. His actions were merciful beyond compare. He spared his children from utter degradation the communist scum were KNOWN of committing upon their victims.

Have girls piss on him power level.

ew

No, Israel was secured in 1918.
Balfour Agreement.

How many people are alive in the world before you collapse their wave function?