Is switzerland /our country/

is switzerland /our country/

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/16/europe/swiss-hotel-outrage-trnd/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/outrage-swiss-hotel-arosa-aparthaus-paradies-signs-jewish-shower-before-swimming-anti-semitism-a7895386.html
edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/16/europe/swiss-hotel-outrage-trnd/index.html
independent
archive.is/lPZfT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Blue Clear Sky" is a song written by Bob DiPiero, John Jarrard and Mark D. Sanders, and performed by American country music singer George Strait. It was released in March 1996 as the first single and title track from Strait's album of the same name. "Blue Clear Sky" was recorded in Nashville, Tennessee at Emerald Studios.[2] The song reached Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts.

kosher meat is legitimate animal torture

Might have something to do with that hotel incident which happened shortly ago.

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/16/europe/swiss-hotel-outrage-trnd/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/outrage-swiss-hotel-arosa-aparthaus-paradies-signs-jewish-shower-before-swimming-anti-semitism-a7895386.html

Little revenge for Israel trying to make an international scandal out of that, maybe?

What if we archive it

>edition cnn com/2017/08/16/europe/swiss-hotel-outrage-trnd/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/16/europe/swiss-hotel-outrage-trnd/index.html
>independent co uk/news/world/europe/outrage-swiss-hotel-arosa-aparthaus-paradies-signs-jewish-shower-before-swimming-anti-semitism-a7895386.html
archive.is/lPZfT

(((religious freedom)))

>Might have something to do with that hotel incident which happened shortly ago.
get fucked Germany.

When has Switzerland not been /ourcountry/ ?

Thanks for the effort, I'm usually too lazy to do that on my own. It's not like those MSM outlets actually get MY money for giving them clicks, you know?

Why? It's the first thing which came to mind. Israeli government tried to strongarm your politicians into apologizing and condemning what the hotel owner did, even after that sign was instantly removed. I see a connection there.

that's a dope painting on the wall in the back.
God bless mountain jews.

When they banned minarets.

That's a window, Polen.

you have no clue how much we hate mudshits.

Thats a good thing

Listen here you limped dickd shits : Allah must be Praised no matter what your easily scared xenophobic impotent balls feel like.

Swiss banking mafia is trying to starve their kosher competitors.
It's another episode of jews jewing jews.

Nah, the Swiss are bigger Jews than the Jews themselves. Lot of banks, lot of money... Don't get fooled by the Alpenromantik of the (((Schweizer)))

I sure hope so, I've been using a Swiss domain registrar since 2000. No GoDaddy faggotry for me.

>that flag
>those digits
checks out

Everything Praises Almighty God. Yes even Satan does. Only humans are silly enough to sometimes try to defile God.

We know that Muslim sexual prowess does not stop at "conventional" partners. But it sometimes does not pay out. pic related

that's some top tier english there

Oy vey not even at Auschwitz we had to shower before going into the swimming pool

Oy vey! Oy gvalt! The Chuzpah of theese Medipacks! This is anudda shoa! By the Protocolls, inform the Elders, call the Mossad! The Goyim know! SHUT IT DOWN!

Lol, get rekt goatfucker

I drowned your prophet in pig blood. You are next. Now pack your shit up and deport your family of cockroaches back to the shithole you came from so you can vegetate a bit longer before my trained pigs rip your pathetic existence apart.