Removal of Nelson's Column

Jewish nigger wants to remove the statue of our great Admiral Horatio Nelson, destroyer of navies and ruler of the seas because he wuz RAYSIS

>The people so energetically defending statues of Britain’s white supremacists remain entirely unconcerned about righting this persistent wrong. They are content to leave the other side of the story where it is now – in Nelson’s case, among the dust and the pigeons, 52 metres below the admiral’s feet. The message seems to be that is the only place where the memory of the black contribution to Britain’s past belongs.

WE WUZ EMPIRE BUILDERS AN' SHEEEEIT

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
alexa.com/siteinfo/guardian.co.uk
rank2traffic.com/guardian.co.uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_Kingdom_by_circulation#2010_to_present
alexa.com/siteinfo/theguardian.com
rank2traffic.com/theguardian.com
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3392506/Feminist-graffiti-artist-sparks-fury-defacing-statue-Queen-Victoria-adding-vulgar-female-genitalia-pubic-hair.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hkvy00x3Dt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

A reminder that The Guardian is completely fucked: alexa.com/siteinfo/guardian.co.uk

rank2traffic.com/guardian.co.uk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_Kingdom_by_circulation#2010_to_present

alexa.com/siteinfo/theguardian.com

Good, they are the CNN of Britain.

rank2traffic.com/theguardian.com

We need the people of Norfolk to tell this cunt to go shoah herself.

Holy fuck what have we started with Charlottesville. Every fucking loony lefty is going to normalize tearing down offensive statues now

I'll never forget when the BLM shit came over here.

Black people in Britain literally have nothing in common with black people in America yet the leftist filth all jumped on the bandwagon and caused trouble anyway.

>BLACKS ARE BEING KILLED EVERY YEAR BY THE POLICE
>Didn't the police kill like two people last year?
>INJUSTICE!!!

haha you fucking idiot it's because it's theguardian.com now

imagine putting this much effort into a post and being completely and utterly wrong

hahah, I love the comments on the guardian, 90% of them are our guys

I truly am sorry that shit spread over there

Why the fuck are we so influential

BLM tried to take down statues of Cecil Rhodes at Oxford

they failed.

Are they related?

I shed a tear for the end of an age when people had a strange nostalgia for a time before they were even born, and an awe for the heroes of that time. Now, nothing is sacred.

We like your films and tv shows, unfortunately enjoying those things comes at a cost.

This kind of bullshit makes me more angry than any terrorist attack. What is happening to me

Based African Railway Man

What an odious dyke bitch.

And just 3 years ago we were attacking ISIS for destroying the remnant monuments of Romans in Iraq.

My celtic ancestry was subjugated by the Roman rulers in Britain, a number of whom massacred British tribes, and nobody is calling for the destruction of statues across Rome.

its over

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Isis smashed the buddha statues was terrible.

Leftists smash down Nelsons column is hurrah!

Reminder to hang traitors first.

She is a nasty little nigger kike who deserves the gas chamber

i would love it if they won and they tried to have it taken down and see how many people would turn up and start slaughtering these nigger fucks.

so she can say what she likes, its never going to happen, i would shoot anyone who took a jcb to any statues in the UK

it's the kind of cognitive lapse that typically only burgers exhibit
they must be adding more chemicals to your water

I hope it does happen. Antifa will be public enemy #1.

I want it to happen so badly, just give me an excuse to dust down my brownings.

I can't decide whether I want to gas her or lynch her.

Kick her out of the country, she clearly has no respect for it's history. She doesn't deserve to get the benefits of the great men of history's work and sacrifice.

It will never happen, they tried to remove Rhodes statue and failed. We're not America, any niggers destroy or attempt to destroy Nelson's column and they will be killed.

End of discussion.

Absolutely.

You can have respect for an enemy but never for a traitor.

yeps

this nigger is not even fucking British, so she should keep her nigger kike mouth shut.

im reporting her to mi5 for inciting terrorism

Fucking LOL @ the twitter responses to this kikes article.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty certain Nelson's Colomn is private property

>leftists caring if it's private property

Good one.

Niggers would be lynched if they dared to take it down.

Because it's so obvious what comes after this and people are genuinely retarded and have completely drank the "das rayciss roll over and die" kool-aid

>they pull the statue down
>massive lumps of concrete and bronze falling from that height
>a bunch of leftists get splattered into the pavement

I can't wait

>tfw black south londoner

all my mates thought it was fucking stupid desu

They were all middle/upper class black kids trying that BLM shit here

NONE of them have actually experienced any racsim

neither have I

They're just walking redpills. Clearly non white immigration was a huge mistake, all the good ones don't matter when the bad ones are raping, murdering, parasitical, and trying to erase our culture.

Have nigers even experienced racism in the U.K After the 80s? I feel like racism is even more tabooo there despite having less local history with slavery.

Really? That's a nigger city now.

What happened to them? I think they tried protesting once and then got BTFO and so left.

I don't even know how they would bring it down, it's fucking solid. They'd need explosives, it's not like those hollow statues in the USA where it falls down and bends.

Then you had best tell your friends to back the fuck down because it won't end well for them.

Challenge accepted. GTFO NIGGER!

No.

As a white guy the only racism I've seen in the UK has been directed at pakis. I've never seen somebody being racist towards a black person or talking about them as if they're lesser than us or something.

Like I said, all the racism I've heard is just stuff like "I wish the pakis would fuck off, dirty bastards"

It's true, so let this be a lesson to anyone thinking of going down this road.

YOU
WILL
DIE

Dude, their goal is to eradicate white people and anything related to it. It's a race war. Anything that hurt white people is good for them, that's why leftist shill for Islam which is opposed to everything they pretend to stand for (slavery, racism, sexism,...). It's all about their war against white people.

>Black people in Britain literally have nothing in common with black people in America yet the leftist filth all jumped on the bandwagon and caused trouble anyway.
same fucking thing in Canada. although it pisses me off to no end i don't blame blacks entirely. rather many of them are so fucking manipulated by jewish activist victim/identity politics, they can't see straight themselves.

Yeah theres racism everywhere, especially towards whites in East London

I had a white friend quit the force because he was spat at and beaten by filthy mudslimes on a regular basis and since he was white it was almost impossible for him to retaliate without the PC brigade coming for him

I personally haven't experienced racism, nigger really doesnt apply to me since im not descended from slaves n shieeet

Yeah I'm pretty sure with it being that height it will have huge steel rods running down the centre and old Nelson will be bolted and welded onto the top. You'd need a JCB or something to even get it to move.

It will be like a giant bollard, you could probably smash into the thing with a truck and the cabin would just crumble around it.

It would need to be a govt thing, so its not going to happen.

If BLM and this kikes mates they turned up at night with JCBS etc, you better hope the Police get the first to stop them, becuase if most Brits find out and get the first, wew lad, there will be violence.

>Afua Hirsch is a writer, broadcaster, barrister and human rights development worker of Ghanaian, English and Jewish heritage.

Nelson Mandela was probably named after him.

Well if they destroy it, go after the Nelson Mandella/Ghandi ones. Along with feminist statues.

There was fury over what some feminist did to a Queen Victoria statue and she's now in hiding.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3392506/Feminist-graffiti-artist-sparks-fury-defacing-statue-Queen-Victoria-adding-vulgar-female-genitalia-pubic-hair.html

Notice how it's a paki.

Watch her on the view, she gets completely rekt by everyone because she's an idiot nignog.

I'll die defending this column.

The ego on these niggers, they think everything is about them.

I watch this nigger kike on SKy, she hates whites and she is inciting violence.

I think we need to call the Police about her, if this was a white man talking about taking down a Nelson Mandela statue, then we would be throw in the cells quick as buggery

So who is for removing the Nigger Mandela statue? He was a terrorist cunt, why is this nigger in London?

As will I brother, although I won't die, I'll be busy killing them.

Don't know about you though.

If you fail ill build another one, although it wont be anywhere near as good as the original.

You can't really blame them when they're surrounded by feminists and self-hating numales who tell them that they're brave and inspiring all the time.

>I personally haven't experienced racism, nigger really doesnt apply to me since im not descended from slaves n shieeet

Random question, then why is it impossible to say the n word in Britain? It makes no fucking sense, I can understand the stigma surrounding the word "wog": but why is it wrong to say "nigger"? It's not like you have history with the word.

I will come over there personally and bolt an even bigger statue of Nelson and Jackie Fischer raping niggers and Germans on that column if you dare to go trough with this. Wtf is wrong with you people.

Most people here would form a defensive perimeter to protect it, although if she's inciting people to pull it down then the police could be called and they can protect it.

This kike bitch can pay for that protection and she should be locked up.

Anyone trying to take down Nelson's Column will get their fucking jaw rocked.

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=hkvy00x3Dt0

Thanks bro, we may call on you if thats OK?

Aye, it will never ever happen becuase as you can see by the comments in the Guardia and lads itt there will be people ready to take up arms and start slaughtering anyone who goes near Nelson.

This nigger kike racist agitator knows what she's dong, she even laughed at how this will trigger white people on her twitter page.

Im just reporting her to the Police, I suggest everyone does the same.

Anyone with a fake black twitter should meme this, it's so ridiculous one of us could have written it to stir things up.

>HEY HEY
>HO HO
>NELSON'S COLUMN HAS GOT TO GO

Give non-brits some context.
I know that's admiral Nelson, or whatever Bong-title he had and he won Trafalgar battle against Spanish Armada.
But what's the dirt on him? Why would any group of people except maybe the Spanish in general want that statue removed?

how is the Guardian still operating? Since Rusbridger left its gone to the wall, its a fucking embarrassment now.

Lads don't let them do it. Your nation has a glorious history that should be defended and preserved at all costs. You civilised half the world, these fucking people would still be living in mudhuts and eating each other like their African brethren if it weren't for people like Nelson. Defend yourselves. Enough is enough.

Even Londoners, who are the worst of the worst for this type of shit wouldn't tolerate them screwing with Nelson's Column.

Because he had a company of black slave sailors or some shit (even though it was a token handful) and he didn't speak out against the Atlantic slave trade loud enough because he was too busy as you say, destroying the Spanish and French fleets.

They see him as some symbol of oppression. It's pathetic, it's wogs thinking their lives are equal or even worth more than this statue.

HAH! No wogs, your lives are worth less than shit and the sooner they learn this the better for everyone else.

Because muh slavery and oppression

Don't worry Nelson's column is safe, literally NO ONE would tolerate it. Black Lives Don't Actually Matter tried some bullshit in London and people told them to fuck off.

They also tried to stop a load of wogs getting deported by chaining themselves together and sitting on a runway at some airport. The plane took off anyway and deported the wogs.

The BLDAM movement doesn't have any momentum here, it's just a handful trying it. They tried to remove Rhodes statue and failed.

Oh God. Oh, dear Jesus. Not here. NOT HERE.Not in our Mother Europa. They can't do that here. THE MAD MEN.

>tfw you don't know whether it's "sheeeeeit" or "oy vey!"

This be a fucking white cis christian female? Is rayciss white supermace?

I grew up reading this book(the translation, mind you) and i kind of don't like the idea of this guys (well deserved) monument to ripped down.

A black kike, no wonder she is so fucking awful.

Hated by 99% of the world.

He was alive during a time when white men weren't all cuckolds

Both of those statues have about the same chance of being successfully removed by leftists. But they won't start with the biggest targets, they'll start with the obscure ones.

because people are fucking idiots and American influences

>Cecil Rhodes' Reverse Lottery

We're a weird country, they blow us up, they rape our children and no one really cares.

Touch our statues and the country would go insane. Not even joking, we have our priorities so fucked up it's crazy.

I have a cousin over there the last few years mate and the place has warped his mind. Cucked beyond all recognition by the multikulticult. I fear you might underestimate the threat.

Again I hope you're right but once these hyenas see their buddies over the pond making headway destroying the historical fabric of America they'll pile on. You fags should start petitioning your local councils for new statues the length and breadth of the country, fuck these üntermenschen into the ground.

The Guardian is dying and its readership plummeting. I shilled so hard on there during the migrant crisis and brexit. So funny and swamped by rational people winning arguments and getting upvoted every fucking time. All the leftists could do was whine about mass banning. Then they belatedly tried the same on the DM and just get red arrowed to oblivion. This is what irl would be like if jews didn't own mass media. The time will come though when information and speech is truly free and people will start thinking rationally again.

>Things that will never happen #9001222
>The guardian

Oh it's nothing

They won't dare, they're idiot niggers but they are not suicidal.

I hope to God they give it a proper try and get BTFO'd by emboldened patriots.

>uk
It will happen very soon.

They want his statue removed because he was the biggest noob ever. He got close to the island where I live so we bombed the hell out of him and took his hand, literally.

Soros and people like him will just flood them with money for doing their bidding.

why do blacks always lose to jew genetics?

>flag

O fugg another naval habbening :DDD

>Lanzarote
Bitch we practically own Lanzarote anyway with all our tourists. And in regards to Gran Canaria, enjoy all the AIDS riddled faggots we send.

HAHAHAHAHA oh and nice Armada you got, looks nice sitting at the bottom of the ocean. kekekekekekke

I blame americans and rhodes must fall

And then what happened?

No ammount of racemixing eliminates the Jew from oneself. Look at her nose, that nose will haunt her next generations to come.

Lad you get locked up for complaining about suicide bombers killing your kids and rape gangs running 4 figure totals on fagbook and shitter. Don't underestimate these people. Don't be complacent.

It's a sad day when the effigies of the best and brightest examples of mankind are tore down by the dregs of society, people who have never deserved honor or respect, and people who damn well know better have to watch in disgust because of hands tied by something as meaningless as "social justice".