On date

>on date
>girl asks me what i think about abortion

what do you do?

it is morally wrong but saying that will trigger the female

do i lie? but that is also morally wrong

say yes but only for non-whites

Say "I think it's morally wrong but what can I do about it?"

Mohamed Cheikh Ould Mkhaitir (Arabic: محمد الشيخ ولد امخيطير ) is a Mauritanian blogger and political prisoner. He was sentenced to death after he wrote an article about religion and the caste system in Mauritania. He is a designated prisoner of conscience by Amnesty International.[1][2]

Take the role of the responsible father, if you are interested in her. If you're not, go all in and tell her how you feel.

what type pf of a fruitcake asks that shit on a date?

DROPPED

If anyone asks you that gtfo of there, she's going to trap you and it's not a question a sane person asks.

>what i think about abortion
What color?

If I put it in your bum we wont need to worry about an abortion

It's like eating meat. I know it's morally wrong to kill animals for food, but I can't really judge people who do it, we're human and we're weak like that

Only if the child is literally gonna be retarded is it ok. Or if she's black or Mexican it's 100% ok.

such is the life of a moralcuck. enjoy being a virgin forever.

>making out with a girl
>she keeps telling me over and over she doesn't believe in abortion
What did she mean by this?

>>on date
>>girl asks me what i think about abortion
>what do you do?
>it is morally wrong but saying that will trigger the female
>do i lie? but that is also morally wrong
Tell her what you think faggot

there is only one answer that will work, and here's why:

1) If the girl is anti-abortion, she will try to get knocked up so you can be her lifelong payday.

So you say you are okay with it and it's up to the woman. If she gets pissed, then count yourself lucky. If she's okay with it, you are in for a good time.

Imagine being this pathetic, throwing away your convictions for quick fuck.

Say you can understand in the case of rape or medical necessity, but outside of that you do not agree. If that triggers her she can fuck off.

>you are in for a good time

knowing my child was voluntarily killed would mess with my mind a bit

all for other people getting them
especially the niggers
but my kid? fuck that

Ask why the fuck she wants to discuss abortion on a date

Say you believe in the sanctity of life. Unless she's a total bitch she'll accept that's your opinion.

You tell her what you believe you disgusting faggot. If it triggers her she's not a good girl anyway.

They're not throwing away their convictions, they're temporarily ignoring them.

The idea of dating should be to find a lifelong partner (not just someone to fuck) Best to figure out if you share the same morals early on to avoid wasting time.

Well, if you have an opinion, explain it.
Fuck if it "triggers the female".
I think there are reasons to abort (e.g. if it would lead to life unworthy of life, but I'd phrase it differently), abortion for convenience should be made harder and after a certain point in the pregnancy illegal.
Men should get a right to abortion as well, "responsibility abortion" if you so will, by making it so that the mother has to inform the father immediately (and in a way it can be proven, like a formal notary notice or both being present at city hall or some parental guidance center) and the father has a period of time (a little bit shorter than the mother's period of time for abortion) to decide if he wants to take responsibility. If he "aborts", he is free of all financial obligations, but obviously also of all rights. The mother can then decide to abort or to raise the child on her own.
This method still gives the female all the freedom to decide, but it involves the father, who is as of now just completely at the mercy of the mother.

>depends on which race it is
don't actually say this

show her some abortion images and videos

"That's a woman's own business."

There you go. The end. She gets wet. Fuck her, block her number, never talk to her again.

I don't care either way desu. However I am all for it until the man in the relationship can get a fair deal if he doesnt want to hang around.

If you say you're anti abortion she will get accidentally pregnant on purpose.

People killing people has been common practice for centuries. I feel indifferent.

>it is morally wrong
How? I don't know how anyone can oppose abortion. Do you want there to be more niggers, spics, and single mothers? Why?

would you be fine with it live babies being killed within a few days of birth

the idea is growing on me if it was directed towards minorities

trigger the bitch. she is going to hell anyway. don't associate with degenerates.

Say I'm a big fan of Margaret Sanger without specifying the exterminating human weed part.

Just do what I do, OP. Tell her that you support a woman's right to choose and that the most effective means of combatting abortion is by fostering comfortable circumstances in which a woman can raise a child, promoting safe sex, and discouraging easy and casual intercourse.

Abortion in of itself isn't the problem -- especially not in the US. It's modern culture and society.

people need to take personal responsibility for their actions, don't just fuck around thinking your wont get pregnant or get a women pregnant

You are retarded if you think abortion is immoral. It is the only thing keeping the nigger population down, and it kills millions of retards and other genetic fuckups and degenerates that would grow up to be a waste and a burden on the system.

Depends on what color the baby would be.

Aborting is taking responsibility. Would you rather it be neglected and abused or not be born? I don't think you think this situation through.

Tell her that abortion is okay if the parents are pieces of shit and the child would have zero chances for decent life.

If parents are normal healthy people with steady income, killing the child just because you didn't pull out in time is nothing but avoiding responsibility and wrong.

Ability to take personal responsibility, impulsivity, and intelligence are to a large extent genetic. All you lifecucks are doing is causing these genetically irresponsible people to reproduce more. With abortion, people that are unable to take personal responsibility are being removed from the gene pool. Eugenics > muh morality.

look i'm not against abortion but I think people should not be fucking random people they don't want kids with unless they take steps to stop it happening

again I'm not against abortion I just want people to stop doing stupid shit

what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

sadly this, abortion is an abomination but it controls the subhuman filth to some extent.

Until it bites you in the ass

>I just want people to stop doing stupid shit
To stop people from doing stupid shit, you should use selective breeding to stop them from doing stupid shit.

Dunno mate, I reckon I'd be tempted to ask her how many she's had?

if you have things to be afraid of around a girl , chances are she is not for you, and a total fucking waste of time
If you cant speak freely with a girl she is beneath you

>I'm not sure what to think of abortion. One on hand it lets us kill babies but on the other it lets women make decisions

This. Also, add that abortion is also ok in cases of rape, specially for minors.

"It's not that I have a problem with abortion as much as letting the woman make the decision"

>on date
>girl asks me what i think about abortion
fucking burgers kek

Every unwanted fetus that is carried to term is a burden on the welfare system.

This and then ask her if she's ever fucked a nigger

You gotta be careful about kissing if you go too hard she could get pregnant then your'e in real trouble

If she asks then she is wondering if she should make you use a condom or if she can just kill the baby later without looking bad.

Just say what you want and stop being weak.

You say what you feel.

"I strongly believe that is morally wrong, but there's not too much I can do about it".

It's all about delivery. Look into the distance as if trying to reach for a star that'll never be yours and then turn to her.
Then grab her by the pussy and scream "RAPE" as you take her for a visit in Poundtown.

>It's murder but I still support it because it's slowing the growth of minority populations

Is this the most unpolitically correct answer? Because it's my unironic opinion. If I were trying to be edgy I'd also say it should be illegal for whites and legal for everyone else.

these children might live fulfilling lives that are better than healthy lives on average. They also have loving parents and that sort of thing.

Fpbp

>until the man in the relationship can get a fair deal if he doesnt want to hang around.

A man understands that he should take responsability for his actions. People don't expect that from women, but men understand that and therefore should not have a say on abortions.

you want your own children aborted?

know what you're putting your dick in.

And Sup Forums still wonders why western women have become what they are

Reply with: 'I'm a fan of the punch in the gut method. And a push down the stairs is preferable to the vacuum. What are your thoughts?'

The problem is that we've given women the right to choose. If you want functional culture and society, don't do that

Tell them I don't care either way, which is true.

The whole issue is so rooted in layers of subjective morality that it's ultimately pointless to try and come to a meaningful conclusion. Yes, that baby could be a genius in the making, or it could be a future felon whose only contribution to humanity is a bodycount. Chances are it'll just live its life as an average person accomplishing nothing of particular significance.

When the ethics and morals of the issue are so muddied, it's best to not think about it too much and just do whatever seems best at the time.

>women who believe in the sanctity of life and want children will never have sex
k

>I personally disagree with abortion but I don't think the govt has the right to interfere in the matter

Ethics and morality are what keep functional societies from collapse. It's not a mistake that women have become what they are since abortion was made legal

>>>Letting the female direct conversation

You'll never be a chad OP

Pull out your gun and reply "If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

>wanting BASED black men dead
Are you some kind of a cuck?

isn't that the same?

Never. I mean NEVER, hesitate on telling a woman that abortion is wrong. It is a human life that is at stake here.
Besides, why would you date a girl degenerate enough to kill her own child? If she is in doubt, answer her question accordingly. If she just wants validation to a possible abortion, drop her off and send her to hell. Make her feel as bad as possible by droping red pills on her.

Tell her you think that a woman should be able to do whatever she wants with her body and then fuck her, retard.

>Ethics and morality are what keep functional societies from collapse.
Granted, though I'd argue that when there's no clear right or wrong path, and when there are multitudes of very convincing people telling you that their path is objectively the correct one to take, then it's probably best to just go with your gut. No matter what you choose there will always be part of you wandering if what you did was right and scores of people both commending and condemning your decision.

There's no point wasting your valuable time trying to find an answer that will never be satisfactory when simply flipping a coin would yield the same result.

I'm not arguing against the values of ethics and morality themselves, just against using them in this situation in particular. I don't feel like I'm explaining my point very well, but hopefully you can sort of understand what I'm getting at.

What the fucking fuck is this?

From the looks of it, a successful harvest of potatoes.

Troll her. Be like, "Oh abortion is the best. I hate babies, never gonna have children. Just flush em right out, is what I always say, hahaha."