Something big is coming

So Sup Forums, I've been blessed with the curse of precognitive dreaming. Its something that runs on my moms side of the family. I woke up about an hour ago after experiencing a weird dream, relative to my childhood and my own family, but also in a stranger way linked to current events. I've had vague dreams like this before other events as well. Mainly family member deaths, my doggos death a few years back, the Boston Marathon bombing, even Charlottesville...

Something big is coming, i dont know what, i dont know when, but its coming, and soon too. Stay safe Sup Forums.

/thread everyone out

coolstorybro.jpg

You must be a Sage.

you too broham

can you have a few dreams of me getting poon and money?
oh and what is there to discuss about this? we need atleast some info (next time tie it in with sept 23rd for the (you)s )

The eclipse was an event that brings deep-rooted truths to light.

I had something happen to me shortly after I was in the totality that solved a problem I've been having for a very long time that I never even realized I had.

If it happened to me, it'll happen to all of you. People are going to see who they really are, it's an amazing chain reaction.

Possibly a world-ending chain reaction.

I'll do my best since they are somewhat lucid to a limited extent. I've had precursors to this dream for a while now, it has alot of personal details about my childhood so idk if i should share it on here, but i feel uneasy now, like something is just around the corner. I've only ever had this feeling when stuff like Charlottesville, the Syria strike, and all that shit happened. I think we might be in for a big happening.

If thats the case, I'm gonna have to start talking to my mother more about these dreams when i can. This stuff has a long history in my family.

user just cut out the bits that will doxx you this could be a interesting /xpolanormal/ thread

I'm in, tell us your visions.

tell me more

tell me what color is my underwear and I'll believe you

Wish I had precog dreams. Dreamt about living on a farm with a qt redhead gf, good times, shame I have to wake up.

blue & white cross hatch pattern?

>t. read the Obama and Hillary are going to jail larp threads
kys larper, nothing ever happens.

Want us to make something happen? Australia has been on the list.

White with brown stripes is my guess

nope. but you are not OP, right?

im not i just wanted to guess

BREAKING NEWS IN THE NEAR FUTURE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN

that's new Zealand leave ausland alone
unless you help us form death squads
we need some death squads

Alright, I'll greentext it out

>be me
>standing outside my childhood house
>old, two story, farm house in rural Ohio
>its night time, but the moon is bright enough to see, and its winter
>I still firmly believe that house was haunted until this day, but idk if that matters so much in this
>I'm with my younger brother, as well as a woman in her late 40s, possibly early 50s
>she never said a word the whole time until the very end, dont remember her face or who she was at all
>I'm trying to get into the house, i keep turning the light switch on but they just keep flickering on and off, all across the house
>wind is kicking up, so we go inside anyways
>we go into the living room
>my mother is there
>only furniture is a couch, and a christmas tree
>no ornaments, just faded white lights on it
>mother has a paper in her hand
>ask her to see it
>"No, you cant"
>say to her "Mom, you need to show me"
>she says "I cant"
>take it from her, I think it was a DNA test of some sort.
>suddenly all goes quiet, and she says in a low, and scared voice...
>"I'm. Not. Human."
>wind picks up hard
>kitchen door is knocked open, snow flying in
>lights flickering rapidy
>suddenly that unknown woman with us said "what is that?"
>dark, shadow i guess, a figure begane flowing through the door
>i began puking what looked like maggots and spaghetti noodles
>fell to the floor

Thats when i woke up, grabbed my phone to check the time and it wouldnt turn on. After about 15 minutes i got it working.

I know this doesnt seem like it could add up to a real life global happening as is, but let me add this. I have seen this figure in one way or another in every dream i have had before a major event. I've seen its face, the very face of death himself.

To add on to this, after i woke up and my phone wasn't working, i grabbed my gun and started looking around my apartment for anything. I thought the dream was still going on. It was somewhat lucid to the point where i could control my own actions, but not the world around me, i thought it had continued. Hell for all i know this may all be a dream right now.

I think I'm similar to you, I have had prophetic dreams for years but for me they've never been about anything of importance, it can sometimes be difficult to discern normal dreams from a prophetic dream until they happen, but it's occured with 100% accuracy in every dream except one where I actively changed it

Good to know I'm not alone I guess, but I want to know more about your gift.

It runs in my mothers side of the family, it actually saved my grandmothers and my mothers life before. As far as i know, i'm the only male in the lineage to have this

Maybe I just live a more peaceful life

In the dreams, is it impossible to discern the face of somebody you haven't met yet?

Not that i know of, but i've seen that one figures face before in other dreams and hallucinations.

will protect

>138589847
well lets just get hype for alien reveal hyper-happening and famine (maggots and spaghettis noodles)
a return to christian tradition throwing off its commercialization (only a couch where family stays together and a christmas tree with no ornaments)
(snow flying in)
so the reality of winter (a season of death) coming into our lives
(keep turning on the light switch) we keep trying to unfuck the world and see the truth but it "flickers" bringing half truths and distortion (think eating of the apple to gain knowledge)
(the famine after the shadow) this could be the horsemen of famine due to yellowish-white like maggots and spaghetti and also the horsemen is called death (grim reaper) who is described as a dark shadow
well lad thats what i got but my only dream interpretation qualification is being named joseph kind hoping that it's the apocalypse which matches up to this time

you're adopted

>tfw something big is up in 2017

In my dream the other night I had a hell of a time trying to kill this guy. He was some kind of supernaturally powered thing but it was vague, and he was already tied up on the floor. I took a few hacks at his neck with my crappy old sabre but it kept getting stuck. He mocked me that I wouldn't be able to get it done.
In the end I had to stand on the end with one foot and saw up and down. The only possible prophetic message I could see would be sharpen the damn thing.

digits decide on American or european Civil war.

>no nuclear option
fuck you i want my texan cowboy new vegas

belongs on /x/

i think you just predicted the death squad formation in ausland

YOURE RIGHT FUCKKK

revelation 12

I'd rather come to Sup Forums with this, I doubt /x/ would be able to help me and they'd just larp with it, i feel like here i can maybe get some answers that may help us all

DAILY REMINDER war was ww2 (red horse all the major powers had red on their flags nazi germany, america, soviet union, japan, france, uk, italy)

September 23rd. Not August, faggot.
Kek, this guy has the right idea. SAGE

Interesting, and you got destruction digits too, just to add to the mysteriousness that WE ALL are feeling today.

This is where the Fontana happening happens or not, all the pieces are in place but everything keeps changing. Good time to relax and make sure things are under control.

I don't know what to make of your dream there, but it sounds like it's preparing you for shock changes to your reality. This could be due to the huge background stress levels everyone has been feeling too.

Your mind isn't switching off from thinking about visions and signs when you're asleep. Probably a good time to lay off the booze and drugs if you do those things and probably a good idea to keep your gun empty at night too.

Just take the clip out or whatever so you have to manually load it, just incase you accidentally lucid shoot it at a thing your seeing.

In all seriousness I'm remembering the Bible part where the creator/Jesus says; be still, and know I'm God.. or something like that.

Thanks for the green text mate!

Oh, and don't do those dna tests, that shit is evil.

can i get a rundown on those dna tests? is 23andme one of (((them)))

I dont drink too often and i havent done any hallucinogenic stuff since freshman year of high school, and i quit smoking weed a few months back. I usually keep the mag out of the gun aswell because i have had an issue with sleepwalking in the past and i wanted to take precaution.

famine isn't too far off with all these kebabs flooding us

if you read my attempted interpretation of the anons dream i suggested the famine
if you need to bulk do it now for the winter season and be comfy

well i guess i'll do that
i have had a feeling that everything is going to shit for a while now
>tfw going to need to live through 4 seals to see anything interesting

just have faith in christ user god loves those who hate the world are bound to love the word
and get comfy in heaven while the world gets hyper fucked

Digits again!

Nice one re gun safety, I wish Australia had guns. Michael Moore is a fat slob and a liar. Here's some shtf material incase the 23rd is a mega event

It's logical really user, you're sending your dna to a third party company for them to analyze your genetic makeup, yay! Bad side is for them to do this you must give them permission to keep your dna sample for a period of time after you get your results. What they do with your dna is any ones guess. Its just not a good idea.

Yep, basically it's nwo stuff. And the insurance companies can buy access to your results and fuck you over in the future.

Send them some dog shit or something if you feel like getting some freaky dna results lol

Lmao thats a good one

I'm not trying to shill products but I've found if you take something like infowars brainforce it helps you have very vivid dreams, it might be the b5 or something but it does work.

A great burning is coming.
I can tell you that much.

>I've been blessed with the curse of precognitive dreaming
Stop binge drinking before bed

Did you wake up with a boner?

>Something big is coming, i dont know what, i dont know when, but its coming, and soon too.

Oh look a vague dragnet prediction

that's weird OP, i've been having dreams of eating pussy and fucking chicks. Then it came true. Really makes me scared that you had bogey man dreams.

I had a dream commies and nationalists combined forces to form a network of states in the first world separated by race but unified by a backbone of industrial support that guarantees happiness and fulfilling lives for all of their people

What a coincidence I too had that strange real feeling dream tonight.

Something big was happening in China and oil was worth 200 for barrel.

Last time I had a dream that felt this way was in the summer of 2016, when I saw Trump's victory.

This is what's coming:

I alsnha andreakntuen othe rnug:

>first u wije ip in disney land
>i shitted in the toioer inti jsnass
>i jeried iff inti the niggggger

I wish i had the money to honestly.
Dont remember at all

Pink

Continuted::

>when i sae the penis i ran aeay
>it chasrd me ibto the toulet
>i sucked th eoenus
>it came oh obana ahd he raed zinseof

Haahah benis

Left or Right Wing Death Squads? We can do both or preferential. $A3,000,000,000 per squadron and contractual basis's.

I have the same gift but slightly different. When it gives me information from the future it does so in 5 second long visions just before i wake up instead of through dreams. The information i get from my gift is unfortunately only about my own life and not the outside world. Has only happened twice in my life so far and has been 100% accurate.

Both my parents has this gift but it works differently for both of them. Dad has predicted family member deaths and can easier see bad things happening in the future. Mom can more easily detect good things happening.

I'm also the only one in the linage to have this.

There are also other more interesting things you can do with this gift than see things.

no

How the fuck am i suppossed to know that?

I can predict how big my turds will be up to 10minutes before I shit.

well, you can try guessing. if you guess correctly that's something

What else can i do?

Idk red i guess?

It begins.

no, it is black. but if you really are clairvoyant then woe unto me

We're all going to die

I believe you user if you see anything share it with us

a second holocaust?
sounds fun

right wing death squads boi
left wingers are pussies

> i grabbed my gun and started looking around my apartment for anything
so a mentally deranged burger who has hallucinations wakes up and wanders aimlessly around his apartment with a loaded gun
>Hell for all i know this may all be a dream right now.
Next mass shooter right here folks

jsnip, is dat you ?

will BCC go up today ?
seems like BTC and BCC are basically swapping when BTC suffers and swaps back when it heals...

We will contact the Little Green Men. Be ready. Full payment is due afterwards.

I've had a strong sensation for a while that something really bad is going to happen to the internet, almost like overnight all internet freedoms will be gone, anyone else getting this

Don't be silly Goy, everything is fine.

This is happening right now. Spend 2 minutes on youtube dropping redpills and see how many fake bots respond with typical bullshit rebuts to make it look like people actually disagree with this stuff.
The consorted effort to wipe out the white race is beyond fathomable in immense size.

No holocaust.
Just big fires across many nations.

once the death squads take over the country there will be no problems paying
wait 3 million per squad, ah actually thats not too bad provided they take over

you're right user I guess it's happening slowly

aw ( -_-)

I can say without a doubt i am, but posting it on here will just get me called fake and gay for the most part so whatcha gonna do right?

A$3bil. Price can also be settled in person per contract.

At least i have a right to be a mass shooter you dog fucking lumber jockey

>dark, shadow i guess, a figure begane flowing through the door

It's just my future PMCs dressed in full vantablack

Give it a month or two. See what happens.

1/2
It's mostly just gimmicks desu and it wont help you gain any knowledge about the future and it wont help you in your life. But if your gift is strong enough then you can interact with peoples "aura" (for the lack of better word). You can suck the energy out of people or give energy to them to make them subconsciously like you more. Bear in mind this is really fatiguing and the effects aren't really that useful. It's like a really expensive magic trick. You can even suck the energy out the a forest if you need to, it feels really great.

I've studied this gift since i was 14 and have been trying to find out what exactly is going in the brain to allow this to happen, and to map out what is and isn't placebo. It seems that it's 100% possible to send information between two peoples brains and even send info to your own past's brain (which is how you get information from the future).

Here is the knowledge I've gathered so far (applies to my version of the gift, your gift might work different):
>Don't trust dreams, they aren't accurate enough for info
>Do trust visions, always 100% true
>trust recurring emotions that you didn't ask for and can't get rid of. If for example you get a strong feeling suddenly that something bad is about to happen, and you get the same feeling over and over again for several days, then trust it.
>If you get a random strong feeling but you only get this feeling once, don't trust it as info. It's probably just random signals from your digestive track as it digests food.

3 billion a squad? why in what world would anyone need that much money to give a few whackos some guns