Poverty

What do you consider to be poverty?

Pic related: a poverty-stricken youngster in the UK in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/uk/sheffield/2017/06/06/can-student-vote-tory-23980
ucis.pitt.edu/nceeer/pre1998/1992-806-36-2-Moskoff.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fiver
>trip 5s

Glorious, but back on topic if she were suffering from poverty then maybe should could cut back on I dunno all that makeup and luxuries she treats herself to.

i would be more than happy to give her some money.......for services rendered.

>What do you consider to be poverty?
No food, no shelter.

doesnt look very poor to me.

looks healthy, good weight to her, well dressed even the stockings arent torn, hair was dyed.

she might not have a lot of money bu ti dont consider her "poverty-stricken"

Too bad "poverty" today means "I'm not quite as rich as everyone else".

>Make-up

>poverty

You faggots have no idea what poor is, yet

Poverty doesn't exist in the UK anymore. Benefits payments are so generous they have become a lifestyle. Once poverty meant a choice between feeding yourself or feeding your children (or simply starvation for everyone). Now poverty means you have to make do with a 36" TV instead of a 50" TV. Or you have to buy a second hand Xbox One instead of getting a new one. All paid for by someone else of course.

Pay taxes

Poverty has nothing to do with money. Money is in the here-and-now.
Poverty is not having a future.

To the extent that your future is under your conscious control, poverty is a mindset.

Poverty, then may be construed to mean three subtle and separate things:
1) a mindset
2) the cumulative effects of a history of actions driven by that mindset.
3) Pure bad luck.

>Poverty is not having a future.

Deep. There was me thinking it was not having enough food to put in my mouth when I'm close to dying of malnutrition or exposure.

what said

and by those parameters, I'd consider myself in poverty.

>tfw 10k+ college debt for 2 years an no degree (drop out)
>tfw just gave notice on 10/hr job because I was making enough to pay my bills AND eat
this is hell. just kill me.

Less than a thousand a year. Aud.

yea yea 75% of all women in the UK live in virtual poverty according to them.

There is no poverty in the UK.

Foodbanks sprag up ALL around the UK after Gordon Brown lost the election, set up by militant leftists to foster the myth of "poverty".

Handing out free food, and the fact that people take it, does not indicate poverty: it just means people will take free stuff if it is made available.

tl;dr: foodbanks are nothing more than leftwing propaganda to foster the myth of poverty (which doesn't exist).

Living in london means you're poverty-stricken, pretty much.

>falling for the student meme

oy vey fall into debt in your early 20s for a meme degree

I'd welcome her to my harem
I promise she won't suffer by being poor anymore.

>Gorilla Mindset
This means niggers aren't poor.
May be this is they reason why they like to rap about women, money, drugs and guns. Makes sense.
We all must think like niggers and be hopeful for the future.

Pretty much this.

Sup Forums-tier waste of trips

(((who)))?

Sleeping outside or in homeless shelters, food is always abundant even if it's shit.

I am not afraid of finding myself poor financially, but being poor of yourself is true poverty, a being without faith is spiritually poor, a being without law is morally poor, a being without love is poor sentimentally.

But what terrifies me most is being poor in wisdom.

Why are anglo females such slags?

#woke

Ya want to know what poor is?
Look at Hati

If you're dying of Malnutrition then you don't exactly have a future now do you.

Dickhead

Poverty in UK or USA doesnt exist, you have welfare, food stamps, rent paid for by the government and even free housing. Hell you can probably even get a free iphone for free, not to mention you are somehow eligible for a LOAN without current or past job experience.
Meanwhile I need 5 years of employment without a single break and twice the minimum wage to get a loan on the house(more like an apartment).

This is a slide thread
List of antifa members here

Just because we can buy a load of shitty Chinese crap cheap means nothing when bread and fuel is 10x more expensive here than anywhere else by a fucking mile

I got turned away by mission Australia because I didn,t qualify for food aid.

Day 2 of no food.

Gods Will if it is my time to go.

At least my taxes from the last 14 years helped to support the refugees and all their babies.

Was the least I could do to before starving.

Thank you United Nations.

HELL NAH

i like muh tax free living.

Get everything you do. But pay ZERO for it.

God bless Cayman

anyways, don't you have some money to give to your tax jews?

Yeah this european fat cats, simple cannot realize how shitty it is to live in the borderlands scavenging for food.

Funny, the USSR had 100% employment rate.

I remember in the early 80's some kids wearing their football boots to school, as their parents couldn't afford shoes.
2010's poverty is not being able to afford a huge tv.

Poverty exists in the US. I've seen it in the back woods of Maine. Outhouse poor.

>makeup
>smartphone

That's not poverty.

Even tho this is bait i will reply.

ucis.pitt.edu/nceeer/pre1998/1992-806-36-2-Moskoff.pdf

Read it you commie fuck. It is true that they did do a decent job at keeping employment high but it was at 100% especially at the end of the USSR.

>but it was at 100%

wasn't

keep changing definitions

I know you probably hate this meme but join the military

>Be one of the most privileged people on the planet
>GAWD, SURE IS HARD LIVING IN POVERTY

somebody get the gas

When you have skipped meal (s)

you can only get those things if you are a minority

>roasties refuse to marry betas so they can keep fucking chads
>go on welfare instead
>whine about poverty

pottery

Poverty is having no family that loves you, no friends that'd die for you, and no Jesus in your heart. With those things, you're rich in spirit.

Just kidding. Poverty is no food and/or shelter.

A fiver is poverty though. You can't buy fuck all with £5.

Shut up retard

Roasties think they're poor if they don't get 4x vacations a year to tropical paradise. People have no idea what poverty is anymore in the West, everyone just wants attention and free shit.

Living under conditions that hinder you from ever getting an education or a job is what i consider poverty. Everything else is human laziness

Maybe she should find a good man and be a stay at home mother?

>Impoverished
>Makeup
K.

Fuck's sake.
I hate it when people on benefits get the latest iPhone, have a PS4, and the latest TV.

You can buy make up with a dollar, and tribe girls wear it too, and they have no property concept.

>got to Lidl
>2k of potatoes for £1
>buy pack of 8-12 sausages, £1
>cucumber 50p
>melon £1
>go to Boots, multivitamins £1

Food and nutrients for £4.50, enough left to buy a couple Fredo bars for desert, what's the problem? :^)

>not buying chips, a burger and a Tango at your local peri peri

PayPal? What can you do with 5 amairfunbucks?

I was going more for food for the week but if you want to be a loose cannon be my guest.

got plenty of money for make-up, doesn't she

>he doesn't waste money on junkfood and survive the remaining days
>not a chad, a virgin

SUCH MANY CASES!

Eat the top bun on Monday, vegetables on Tuesday, meat on Wednesday chips on Thursday and bottom bun on Friday. Saturday drink the tango Sunday drink nothing but water until you feel full

Are you white?

1 dozen eggs and maybe 3 bread loaves. Or large bag of plain rice, no eggs.

Egg and bread probably the smarter choice.

PayPal?

and...

This. No makeup, no problem.

I remember sights like that from back then.
I even remember some kids at school from back then that used to take their lunch and others leftovers home in a box. As covertly as they could...

To not be able to afford food every day. I've been there, I dumpster dived expired TV dinners whenever the money ran out.

>student
>aka "WAAH WAAAAH i blew £10,000 on an academic ponzi scheme that i am only now realising i will never make returns on why am i so poor"
One day we'll have our own version of Mao's Cultural Revolution, we'll drag the lecturers through the street and the dumb cunt students along with them.

My bankaccount got closed down by the bank when I hit the red. Tho I have paypal, set up years ago, it points to that closed account.

Appreciate the offer. Im fked big time.

Yeah but that's all shite, not starving to death isn't the mark of a quality life.

And yet shes wearing a full face of makeup and obviously uses product in her hair. Deserves to go homeless to learn a lesson

>poverty stricken

you're full of shit OP, pic related can afford eyeliner, lipgloss and makeup

You're just posting this to show that not every British girl is ugly. It's really transparent, faggot.

There are barely any people in actual poverty in the UK. Poverty is being unable to buy a phone, not buying an iPhone and then whining about using food banks. There weren't even any fucking food banks ten years ago.

Lol a girl who looks like that has a moist ATM with no limit on withdrawals

>poverty-stricken
>pictured using latest iphone

No problem, I'd rather give fun bucks to people in a rough spot than people who aren't trying

fpbp

Not having enough money to eat? And since the number of people who die from hunger in the US is zero...

nice

People that dont even have one bitcoin

That means you can shower and use make up and still have no money to eat.

I don't know, I've never been poor.

Unlike my brother and sister, who always begged for money from my parents, I've had at least a summer job since I was 13 years old.

Unlike my brother and sister, I've always been responsible with my money, never buy anything frivolous before paying my rent.

I'm not rich, but at least I can live independently, unlike my sister and brother.

=[ damn user, that hurts

>poverty stricken

then where'd the cosmetics come from?

>tfw in 10 years, 90% of the world will be poor

I know. In my case I wouldn't be able to clear the $5'into a functional bank account to use.

Its pretty hard for me to think clear atm.

Im trying to process the fact my brother is a doctor, and I am about to be in the street.

Ahhh, broken families. He can eat steak over my dead body and d keep telling others he lived to be a doctor because he likes to help people.

If only my dad was alive, he maybe coyld have fixed the family.

Wonder what he would think to see his 2 sons. One rolling in cash leave the other for dead.

So I lose faith in this World.

Same here, I save my money and cover my bills. If I have anything left over I buy a take out meal or a bag of chips. I don't buy drugs or outside entertainment. The biggest thing I bought with no care was a ps4 with 5 games for 200

>Can't afford the next iPhone :ccccc

>My bankaccount got closed down by the bank when I hit the red
Woah you guys got white bankers or something? Over here (((they))) just hit you with big fees if you go into any amount negative for more than 30 days

I hit the red, they froze then shut down my account, in that order. But over 30 days of no money in. ( unemployed )

This.

She's a blonde white girl with blue eyes, clear skin, stylish clothes, white-girl pout. How could she be impoverished?

>has full face of makeup
>has highlights in here hair
>Is literally holding currency
F A K E
A
K
E

Genuinely and respectfully might have to disagree with you there mate.

>set up by militant leftists to foster the myth
I not sure they were ALL set up by lefty cunts. There will have been those just set up by normal people wanting to do good in their community.

>foodbanks are nothing more than leftwing propaganda
Would agree the left has done NOTHING but stigmatise their use as evidence of failure by government to 'act' and use their existence as propaganda

If anything mostly they are the triumph conservative principles. Of small / 3rd sector groups and individuals (the overwhelming response by normal people donating to them keeps them more than full) to help those in the most need and where we would want 'The State' nowhere near.

If the left got their way they would Nationalise this informal collective Food Banks and its network and make people living in need of the odd £10-20 food handout dependant on them for food forever.

I'm a manager at Amazon and my brother delivers food. I make enough to cover rent and pay all the bills. All he has to pay is rent ( we spilt rent in half ) and he drags ass on doing that. It's to the point my father the landlord wants us to move downstairs even though I pay my rent he's bringing me down. I try my best to help him and to keep the apt in order but i have so much on my plate especially with trying to get a promotion and getting ready for school in the spring

I still owe back to the bank but into some kind of consolidated internal account for people who have had their bank accounts shut down.

>Included: Free Taxi's