What would you have done to Lara Rogers, if she (left) was doing this to you?

What would you have done to Lara Rogers, if she (left) was doing this to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA
youtube.com/watch?v=hZPECFQ4NhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing.

Rape her but not cum so that i retain my masculine energy

nothing. this is on her hands

Call her a filthy kike and watch her recoil in pain.

This bitch finally got doxed? Is she jewish

Smirk at her and chuckle.

I'd destroy her skull with one kick to the head but only in self defense

Basicly this - she is giving him clear signal - fuck you - so she wants to fuck him - what does this chubby fucker thinks not mounting her ? I hope some of his white felas will fix his mistake

I won't lie to you I have a thing for moderately ugly girls with that hairstyle, that type of prominent nose, and that angry cast of expression. So I'd fug her. But like this guy
I wouldn't cum, because I know the importance of conserving my jing

>tattoos
>nose ring

some random degenerate bitch, who cares?

start singing confederate warsongs until she leaves of punches me.
if she leaves i win
if she or someone else punches me, hello lawsuit

She's literally asking to fuck you. Not rape.

There is no important distinction between sex and rape.

she works for amazon, doesnt she?

Probably hit on her, tell her the things I was gonna do to her.

>yeah bitch i'll show you my fucking cannon, i call it old ironside, why don't you show me them purple mountains so old general lee'll stand to attention

Can someone who knows body language decipher if there's sexual tension in this picture?

Her fallow womb is less capable of arousal than a nigger is capable of working.

Wew lad

she's obviously a closed minded anti-free speech leftist swine

fuck those inbred losers and their small minded opinions

Get a load of this from Facebook:

>A session for us to practice talking with people we know whose opinions are different than our own and to practice speaking up to strangers to defend justice. This is the same session Kate Fraleigh has done. This time Lara Rogers from Charlottesville SURJ (Showing Up for Racial Justice) will lead it. RSVP To Lara at [email protected].

"A session for us to practice talking with people we know whose opinions are different than our own," what a laugh! Could they have picked a worse person for this topic than Lara here?

give her a nice skull cracking head butt,

poetry

Surprise, surprise, she's a coal burner...

Based bants bruv

Sperg out and beat that cunt within a inch of her life until the police arrives and does the same to me

Then once i am out on bail i would make a thread on Sup Forums

More pics please

nothing, but then again i wouldn't be larping around in a confederate uniform while wielding a flag and saluting a fucking statue while there's shit tons of public outcry against said statues, so i doubt she'd be flipping me off

Jesus Christ, I hate white liberals more than anything else in the world. The fucking double speak and hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA

btw, the reason she is flipping him off and swearing at him is because she knows she can't get away with assaulting him. Open carry works.

Do the TRS faggots understand that this one incident was 1000 times more beneficial than their retard rally?

Why are they scheduling more rallies??

ask if she wants to cuck me.

Depends, if I was trying to make a point like that guy nothing probably. Otherwise I probably make her bite the curb.

Somebody post the based Policeman whos wrecking that ugly bitch.

The retard rally killed Lee's last hope. The people there were probably 75%-25% in favor of keeping Lee before Spencer and crew showed up.

I would say - you can be tolerant while you speaking English

She looks like a coal burner

She is.

I don't know if we can post dox here. But, yes, she is.

Is she cute?
Drop the flag, kiss her hands and date her if she is

Australian bants never cease to amaze me lol

Post it m8 I've been trying to find shit about her for awhile now

This is such a cool photo

Ironically if there is such a thing as white privilege this is a perfect example of it.

She would only do that once to a non-white man or anyone in a country where they "keep it real"

She gets to hide behind her female privilege while attacking others for their right to free speech

They probably would've found 14/88 pieces of her body that I buried

she doxxed now
the streets will catch up with her

The thing every other normal people would do. I'd endure her libshit antics and after 3-4 months she'll suffer a series of "unfortunate accidents" like being tied and recieving a field lobotomy in some dark alley so her relatives would have to care for her mentally disabled ass for decades.

My sides!

Top tier digits, ID and bant.
5 stars post

lean into her so she assaults me and i have reason to beat her with the butt of my AR

Would definitely rape her in self defense

I would fornicate with her tenderly, then make her my gf

>She is [a coalburner]
Sauce? Or are you just making shit up?

Count on the yank to be a gay cunt

This is honestly the only answer unless you want jail time or a media witch hunt on your hands. While I'd never stick middle fingers in someones face this has become acceptable in out society when you direct it towards the right. Our norm is to preach respect ad tolerance and we don't even respect peoples personal bubble.

Keep walking towards her till she falls over then laugh when she attempts to assault me.
Then I'd bash her with the butt of my butterknife.

If you're Muslim that's ok btw.

Isn't that the thing that white liberals feel they know what it should be like for every other race an class of people
And that in part is racism?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
WE WUZ BLACK HOLES N SHEEEEEIIIT!!!!

>wants to have sex with a woman
>gay

Okay so let's make a rule
For anyone that appropriates southern culture
Cannot deny the bars and stars or they're just a pretentious weak minded faggot

That means no more fried chicken

Has she been doxed yet?

I wouldn't wear a military uniform I don't deserve to wear. That's stolen valor. What a disgusting fat pig. I bet he posts here.

What's her information ?
Common guys don't hold back ;)

Lara Rogers helped take down a Confederate statue in Charleston. This is her address :
2711 Brookmere Rd Charlottesville VA

The amount of frustrated teenage virginity in here is fucking incredible.
NONE of you would do a fucking thing except take your little complaining circle jerk to Sup Forums
which is probably what this fat bodied, inbred redneck did.

>4 bedroom/bath home

She's not single :(

t. yankee

He already did the best possible reaction.
He won that fight.

LOOK AT THOSE KIKES HUGE NOSTRILS OY VEY AIR IS FREE

Exactly what this man did. It is the only correct action in light of the circumstances.

kiss her middle fingers

I want to reproduce with her so her aquiline nose and my nose will result in a moderate-nose child

Non-violent resistance is the only way.

This guy is from my city and was kicked out of his college for going to this rally, what is the world coming to?

Grab both her middlenfingers and bend it

I would like her to kiss the tip of my middle leg

Pure poetry

I'd deck anyone who stuck a middle finger in my face. Not trying to sound badass, it would be a reflex. I've punched for way less.

holy shit, do you need a fucking tissue to mop up that river of tears you god damn panty waist?
The right wing has the presidency, the house, and the senate. The president has openly declared the free press, and the democrats as 'the enemy' but your still really upset about your personal space being violated, and the fake news media doesnt even respect our suffering!!
Jesus, who's the fucking snowflake now?

I'd probably have punched her just due to a reflex, and I'm not a violent person at all. I have no idea how he managed to stay that calm when someone is flailing their hands centimeters from his eyes.

I might just be emasculated but displays of non-violence should never be met with violence in my opinion. Flip her off right back, and of course absolutely destroy anyone who actually physically threatens your wellbeing.

I'm much better at drawing than you. ...and you took way too long to make a joke.

You, it seems. How the hell did you get that triggered?

Bait her into hitting me.

Tell her to take her pseudo-intellectual ass home and read a book...

DING DING DING DING DING WINRAR

"Only the ignorant and uneducated turn to such blind anger ma'am"

ANSWER: "I don't know if the smell of your pussy will come off your fingers, but you can try sticking 'em up my ass while you suck my cock. I'll even fuck you with my AR.

She's so fucking hot. I want to have sex with her standing against the wall face to face

>What would you have done to Lara Rogers, if she (left) was doing this to you?

Fart

Well said

>Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=hZPECFQ4NhE

where's the proof?

She's a woman with twiggy arms. She's not going to trigger your danger receptors.

>free press
How is it "free" when it's owned?

would have fallen on top of her and used my mass to pin her to the floor and pretend I can't get up. she is forced to writhe underneath me and she can feel my dick get hard. I say "s-sorry" and she can only scream. I get harder.

Her number is

>lol, it's heritage, not racism!
Nah, fuck off. Your slaver great great grandpa was a scumbag, and so are you for praising his name.