>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
archive.is/AvgcU
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/22/president-trump-begins-familiar-strategic-process-pakistan-assigned-ownership-of-afghanistan-extremism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

drumpf

>ywn be gay and murder your bf
why live

AWOOOOO~

Tv has gotten so fucking degenerate nowadays

>in regard to the filming of the rape scene, iwan Rehon (Ramsay Bolton) said,

>"When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Sophie Turner] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because HBO had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with other lead actors. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the Winterfell set with three other people: the photographer, Alfie Allen and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

>He went on to state, "Then she told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is just a regular sadist until Ramsay rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a crying man in that scene . . . which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Sophie in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene."[1]

Trump did thing

Honestly antifa wouldn't be a problem if people brought their guns. Or you know hit them with your car like a CIAnigger.

Channel 4 The State, a ISIS Soap Opera, British TV show coming soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A

The State is a four-part television serial written and directed by Peter Kosminsky, dramatising the experiences of young British Muslims going to Syria to join Islamic State.

>Peter Kosminsky (born 21 April 1956) is a British writer, director and producer.
>Categories: British people of Polish descent : British Jews : Writers from London

>The State is right to humanise Isis recruits. We need to understand
>What’s disconcerting throughout, making this drama all the more effective, is that amid the horrific, all-encompassing violence (the most gruesome of which mercifully stays off-screen), the protagonists are humanised.
>Rachel Shabi
> Rachel Shabi is a British journalist and author. Shabi was born to Iraqi Jewish parents and grew up in the UK. She studied politics and literature at the University of Edinburgh.

Every. Single. Goddamn. Fucking. Time.

Reminder that the truth will win in the end!
MAGA!

Imagine spending your time photoshopping swastikas on pictures of hot girls that are out of your league

I want to have sex with that boat.

I love Kellyanne.

>> Channel 4 is a British public-service television broadcaster

The tax payers are literally paying for their cuckening.

>p-pls Donald just resign

> The second episode tonight includes an appallingly callous tableau of dead babies in an incubator ward, after a bomb strike on a hospital.
> And when the bomb strikes that baby ward, there is no hint that any blame lies with the ISIS cowards using the hospital as their shield. If anything, the fault is with the unseen hand, presumably American, that fired the missile.
> The only explanation for the characters’ betrayal of Britain is summed up in one line: ‘I ain’t never going back to that kuffar dump, bruv.’

Don't we all?

>women in politics at any level

they've aired programs about those fags that dress as dogs too

Same fag kike

Fuck Globalists
Kill the Illuminati

That is how it's done. Was the same if you were conquered by Rome.

IMPEACH

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

I am now officially off the Trump Train.

this is why they are propping up the ISIS 'Color' group
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324

What's your answer to this?

Iowa quads
Oh that's just nasty.

>P-pls pardon everyone before you resign tho

Why is he so pissy? Upset we're not paying Haliburton billions to rebuild shit that gets blown up in Afghanistan?

I feel like Trump has given up. He lets Kelly to make all policy and personnel decisions for him.

Didn't the dems invent this? I don't agree with either side doing it.

FULL LIST OF ANTIFA MEMBERS

archive.is/AvgcU

>archive.is/AvgcU

archive.is/AvgcU

>archive.is/AvgcU

FULL LIST OF ANTIFA MEMBERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO

Above will be deported

cause he is a neocon and trump caused him to lose control of his own party, he woulda rather lost to hillary then lose to trump

I think this game cover is portraying the eclipse there are no twin towers either in this game even though its new York in the skyline

I could not care less.

Where's the proofs

cause JEB! isn't around to pay his checks and his newspaper even calls him dumb

>Thinking Arizona needs to pay for pro Trump

It's a nice try by the left though

I could make a craiglist ad there right now, anybody can

>d..donald, p...pl...please resign

Until you organize them by location we can't do shit with this

>trying this desperately to discredit black people who try to leave the Jewish owned Democrat slave plantation

Surely I can't just make a Craiglist thing like that and do the same thing??

Look at who is already waiting in line for the rally

Fucking blind supremacist Nazi, literally bigoted senile treasonous reason for impeachment of moronic failed Russian businessman rapist.

I read somewhere that some cuck in Tennessee is trying to impeach Trump because he's a mean doo-doo head. Is that true?

At first I thought it was just a retard, but that last line screams false-flag.

tfw I recognize this as a form of persuasion (social proof)

Like John McCain, a neocon of his age can only have an orgasm when an American soldier dies.

He's very loyal.

Come on, Billy, you can make it four years, or possibly eight years.

Why do sports still exist? Why do we keep paying niggers millions of dollars?

> Net Neutrality. ISPs and search giants must all be regulated like public utilities. It's only fair, after all. :^)

That's not what Net Neutrality mean user. Net neutrality would apply to ISPs because they're first and foremost an infrastructure company. The correct way to implement net neutrality is the one Brits and other European countries did:

> one company is responsible for laying the cables / fibers. They can't have other business and must physical access to any company wanting to serve those customers. This company has a monopoly
> many companies hire the infrastructure company to provide network access to an area.
That means that on any given time there are 6, 7 companies serving an area and if you don't care about your ISP you just cancel your contract and hire another, in the same cable. In Portugal recently it is like that with cooking gas and electricity as well.

In America what they're trying to pass as net neutrality is:

> ISPs can't discriminate which bytes enter and leave their networks
> government has regulatory power over ISPs to ensure that

That wouldn't be a problem, in principle, if not for Obama trying to sneak it into FCC jurisdiction (a regulatory agency that regulates content, see fines for "Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction") instead of the FTC (one that regulates technical aspects of implementation, like the signal to noise ratio acceptable by your mobile phone receptor).
By placing it under the FCC Obama was, for the first time in 30 years, giving Federal government unelected power to regulate what's acceptable and what's not in the internet at the ISP level meaning that Feds could, well within its mandate, shut everything they want down without judicial or legislative oversight.

You guys think that would give Trump powers to regulate Google, Facebook and Twitter but these companies have bigwig lawyers on retainer and money to pay off any fine that may arise

But what about Hiro? Neg neutrality would fuck Sup Forums

Big digits, big cannons, big battleships.
MAKE THE US NAVY GREAT AGAIN!

Oh no, I'm pretty sure that's just one of the swamp's favorite distracting/discrediting tactics of "no u", as to imply that the current administration will be tried as criminals when the democrats totally ream Trump with their dwindling support and means to do so. More wishful thinking as always, or a fearful bluff.

She was probably absurdly hot 20 years ago
Do you think she's wearing panties in this pic?

I'm not autistic enough to do that. Surely some user can plug all that in and share an excel file with address/branch of Antifa these scum belong to

Yeah, some Democrat in Tennessee is trying to open a motion against Trump because he doesn't say nice things.
It's just grandstanding for his core voters, it's not actually a motion that goes anywhere, especially since congress is still in recess.

God I wanna play with her tits

>make craigslist ad asking for "people to bash in the skulls of niggers at the next Trump rally".
>WOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT TRUMP IS LITERALLY HIRING PEOPLE TO KILL MINORITIES?
>THIS IS HOW FASCISM OPERATES, FOLKS.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/22/president-trump-begins-familiar-strategic-process-pakistan-assigned-ownership-of-afghanistan-extremism/

>drumpf will be impeached for Russia!
>nothing happens
>drumpf will be impeached for obstruction of justice!
>nothing happens
>drumpf will be impeached because he's not mentally fit!
>nothing happens
>drumpf will be impeached because he hurt my feelings!
>nothing happens
>pl-please just resign drumpf......

The absolute STATE of the left and cuckservatives

>THE LEFT DID THIS [graphic violence, destruction]
Much potential

Just be a good goy and keep watching nigger ball on tv. All your other goy friends watch nigger ball, so you too much watch nigger ball.

This is the third time i think that a dem tried to get him impeached and got zero votes

did pedosta get jailed yet?

>Browns

weren't they like.. 1-15??? yea, they're doing this purely for the publicity. they're so dirtbag bad

He has awakened.

tfw she does nude scenes

Defund

I could make an ad that says the exact same thing. Where's the evidence it's real?

Ummm, sorry sweetie, but Trump is a racist idiot.
What is wrong with you people?

I like the addition of "terrorist Democrats". I'm glad to see people aren't beating around the bush about it anymore. Just like radical Islamic terrorism.

>artifacts

Saved! She has the best smile!

They mean adoption papers

>NFL ratings already dropped due to Kaepernick and other niggers pushing their shit politics in.
>Ratings only get shittier as they keep on doing it.
>Niggers no longer hired as much in NFL because they literally damage ratings with petty unnecessary political bullshit.
I can dream, at least.

>niggers are so desperate for culture that all it takes to go in a museum is not standing up for the national anthem

She does. And good morning, Portubro.

>The high point of your race was not standing for a national anthem written by a white man

Ah yes, the future looks so bright.

well if they would put in people like clarence thomas and colin powell they would not be so desperate for people

SAMURAI COLLIDES WITH ASAIN MAN AT INCREDIBLE HIHG SPEED

Fuck net Neutrality
I say blow it the fuck up

A modern day MLK Jr....

You have to go back.

>tfw iphoneposting
Gas me boys

good meme

>smithsonian declares BLM over

That is one amazing photoshop.

hi yes but where is proofs?

The right should not have made a big deal out of that stunt, which is what I think the left wanted. It was bait to further politicize the culture, create controversy and division. Sports are for recreation and entertainment.

Bump