Why do you guys think Jews are racially inferior? They have the a very high average IQ clocking in at 115...

Why do you guys think Jews are racially inferior? They have the a very high average IQ clocking in at 115, and have existed for a very long time.

Because they killed Christ you fucking faggot

Christ was black

Predisposition to genetic diseases.

Also pre 1940~ the jews had much lower average IQ.

Fuck that's true
But wasn't Jesus a Jew? Didn't he convert the Jews? Didn't the Bible say the Jews were the chosen people or some shit?

Yeah but nowadays they have high IQ

Yes... but this suggests it is not a genetic superiority, so jews aren't inherently higher IQ.

The idea that jews are "racially inferior" is a strawman by anti-fascists. Literally nobody thinks this

They are different and incompatible. Which is what matters

there are three kinds of jews
Sephardi, Mizrahi and Ashkenazi
Ashkenazi are the only really relevant jews and when most people on Sup Forums talk about jews these are whom they are referring to.
Ashkenazi Jews have interbred with Germans for so long that at this point there isn't any hebrew blood left in them
they're practically only Jews in spirit now. They're also inbred and have inadvertently selected for intelligence due to the fact only smarter jews survived to reproduce after the dozens of expulsions and persecutions in their history; that's why their IQs are so high - you really expect the middle eastern shitskin Jews to be able to compete?

>They have the a very high average IQ clocking in at 115

the tests are a lie.

>Why do you guys think Jews are racially inferior?

because im not the equivalent of a cow despite what a schizophrenic man wrote down thousands of years ago.

Couldn't you say the same about Africans and the effect of severe poverty (malnutrition, disease, etc.) have lowered their IQ?

Alright, so how did an inferior race end up controlling the world?

You could say the same thing sure, but you can't provide any data points.

Well, how do you know that the tests weren't rigged back in the forties since the nazis and Germans in general were very bitter against Jews, as the rest of the world was

Also I'd like proof of these tests, send me a link

IQ tests can't be "rigged" for you to perform worse and Hitler didn't hate the jews.

No, the test wasn't rigged, I'm saying they changed the results

Also
>hitler didn't hate jews

You're making a claim with no evidence to try and fit your perception of what reality ought to be.

It's nice to pretend, but provide some evidence or fuck off.

I'd still like to see that 1940s IQ race test

>inferior
not even adolf thought that. he rightfully recognized them as a parasitic people that latches onto another people and corrupts & sucks it dry.

the holocaust only happened once the initial plan to resettle the european jew has failed.

I don't see how it hurts or helps your argument, granted I can't tell what your argument actually is.

because they need to find someone to blame for why their lives are shit and unfulfilling that isn't themselves

I call bullshit. There were plenty of nazi ideas that suggested that Jews were at the bottom tier of the racial hierarchy.

True

You were trying to prove Jews were inferior, no? That's your only proof of genetic inferiority

No... I was proving they are not genetically superior in regards to IQ.

I wouldn't hate them for having high IQ, are you a child?

They are predisposed to over 40 genetic diseases other races are not, serious diseases, this is why jews are stereotypically portrayed as hunchbacked, balding manlets.

that would make Jews based

Man, you make a very good point. Could you provide me with a link to something about this?

Google it.

Wow, you're right. Though I found only sources from ashkenazi Jews.

But you make a very compelling point.